What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farnood-By-Jaun-Elia-1.jpg
sahi bola! jeetay rahay!

from Karachi bars to civil war in early Islam?
lets reverse back to the topic shall we?
ok sir jee

اللہ کرے کراچی پھر سے 1960 جیسا بن جائے ان بارز میں برکت ہو اور یہ دن دگنی رات چگنی ترقی کریں ۔ کوئی اب بارز کا چندہ بھی رکھو تا کہ یہ بھی مدرسوں کی طرح اگ آئیں بہت زیادہ اور جلدی سے اور خدا ان بارز کو نظر بد سے بچائے -آمینننن:lol:

I have an idea....But just coz I dont think it is worth my time nor it should effect people who dont live off sects...

Because those people know it hurts sentiment hence they push the buttons....Why should it hurt our sentiments? They are the one doing ghunna not us! No matter what happens Usman is dead...we cant do anything about it!

I answered this 3x on this thread....Let me paraphrase....Differentiate between laws (which is inanimate) and human (which are animate)...

Laws dont kill people do!

I didnt expand it...I didnt bring in the sahaba...your bro did!

Because If you read any 4 fiqh of Islam namely Hanfi, Hanbali, Shaafi, Maliki, They made laws based on the actions Sahabas, How Sahabas interpreted Islam was declared best way of following certain things.

Now the same sahabas when went to civil war, question arises in to mind, how shariah could be implemented which is based on the good actions of same sahabas

And in which world you are living ? Khawarij Kill people based on Quran Laws. ISIS kill people based on Quran and Ahadess law. Taliban kill people based on Quran and Ahaadess Laws.

if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody

If we become a true Muslims and obey Quran then it is Allah promise that he will make us leader of the world. Now tell me which path you want. A path which secure both this world and the next one or path of evil which look very attractive but inside very ugly?

nicely put.. the assassination of hazrat Usman R.A was unfortunate and tragic and blaming Hazrat Ali R.A for that and forcing a civil war was equally unfortunate with devastating consequences for Islam.. all in the lust for power and control

What baffles me, Even Muawyya didnt kill those rebels who killed Hazrat Usman (RA). It was Hajjaj bin yousaf who killed the remaining band of rebels breathing by then except those who died natural death

Because If you read any 4 fiqh of Islam namely Hanfi, Hanbali, Shaafi, Maliki, They made laws based on the actions Sahabas, How Sahabas interpreted Islam was declared best way of following certain things.
Hmmm....have you read all 4? I have read 3 and I literally follow a combination of 3 coz parents belonged to 1 while I was brought up in a country with a different one and while growing up met people from a 3rd one....

I see no problem in following 3 of 4....So I dont get why people are choking on them!

As for interpretation....The best is Quran if you cant find maslay ka hal then go to Hadith if that doesnt work (which is close to impossible coz 95% of the things are present until and unless you have created your own mess)...then go to a learned person...I go to few not 1 and take the best of the advice coz Quran says ALLAH gives us the best so why should I take advice which isnt the best?

And in which world you are living ? Khawarij Kill people based on Quran Laws. ISIS kill people based on Quran and Ahadess law. Taliban kill people based on Quran and Ahaadess Laws.
:rofl:

Quran doesnt say rape women, doesnt say open a prostitution site under its banner, doesnt say kill unarmed people heck doesnt even say kill random people ONLY those who oppress you and even definition and examples of that is given and STRICT warnings are given as not to kill randomly ....killing 1 man (irrespective of his religion and belief) is killing whole of humanity...Who wants that burden?

I need to read this new laws that you claim ISIS and taliban are following coz they are CLEARLY going AGAINST each law!

Now the same sahabas when went to civil war, question arises in to mind, how shariah could be implemented which is based on the good actions of same sahabas

the deference between me and you is you cool and explain while i have all the info i got angry . so bad for me i hate explanations :cry::frown:

What baffles me, Even Muawyya didnt kill those rebels who killed Hazrat Usman (RA). It was Hajjaj bin yousaf who killed the remaining band of rebels breathing by then except those who died natural death
like I said, sad story of Islam. which gave rise to the Khawarij and no matter how many times they were defeated, they came back again and again.

this is really brave thing to say.. which chokes people and takes .way their power of speech in case they say something contrary to what they have grown up believing

Last edited:
Hmmm....have you read all 4? I have read 3 and I literally follow a combination of 3 coz parents belonged to 1 while I was brought up in a country with a different one and while growing up met people from a 3rd one....

I see no problem in following 3 of 4....So I dont get why people are choking on them!

As for interpretation....The best is Quran if you cant find maslay ka hal then go to Hadith if that doesnt work (which is close to impossible coz 95% of the things are present until and unless you have created your own mess)...then go to a learned person...I go to few not 1 and take the best of the advice coz Quran says ALLAH gives us the best so why should I take advice which isnt the best?

:rofl:

Quran doesnt say rape women, doesnt say open a prostitution site under its banner, doesnt say kill unarmed people heck doesnt even say kill random people ONLY those who oppress you and even definition and examples of that is given and STRICT warnings are given as not to kill randomly ....killing 1 man (irrespective of his religion and belief) is killing whole of humanity...Who wants that burden?

I need to read this new laws that you claim ISIS and taliban are following coz they are CLEARLY going AGAINST each law!

What does Quran say about those enemy women captured in State of war and Quran declared them "The righ hand possess"" and In urdu language they are called "Baandiya" ? And then go through the Ahaadess and read about the women who were captured during battles and how followers used to distribute them among themselves.

ISIS and Taliban apply these laws to the women they capture and for the rest of your post, they have ayaats and ahadess which they say justify killing unarmed combatant. Then they pull the argument of How during the Seige of Taaif (which occured after Fateha e Makkah) (which I'm sure you dont even know about) collateral damage occure. So they justify there collateral damage likewise

Like I said, instead of laughing,if you research a little bit about there twisted ideologies, you will find Every killing being done by these Jihadis groups are based on the laws in Quran and Ahaadess.

the deference between me and you is you cool and explain while i have all the info i got angry . so bad for me i hate explanations :cry::frown:

Sufi Ban Jaao bhaai, you will become a cool minded muslim then :D

@Akheilos So the only justification to make Jihadi groups illegal is, they are waging Fitna and Fasad instead of Jihad because they dont have the permission of Islamic state or ruler to wage jihaad. Since it is a correct judgement, thats how these groups are considered Khawarij and their killing permitted to stop fitnah and fasad

What does Quran say about those enemy women captured in State of war and Quran declared them "The righ hand possess"" and In urdu language they are called "Baandiya" ? And then go through the Ahaadess and read about the women who were captured during battles and how followers used to distribute them among themselves.

ISIS and Taliban apply these laws to the women they capture and for the rest of your post, they have ayaats and ahadess which they say justify killing unarmed combatant. Then they pull the argument of How during the Seige of Taaif (which occured after Fateha e Makkah) (which I'm sure you dont even know about) collateral damage occure. So they justify there collateral damage likewise

Like I said, instead of laughing,if you research a little bit about there twisted ideologies, you will find Every killing being done by these Jihadis groups are based on the laws in Quran and Ahaadess.
whats more Ahmed Rashid narrated the killing of a family members of a son of a Sahabi and i have read about it earlier as well. the poor guy was killed along with his pregnant wife and their unborn child cut out of the belly and impaled on the pole. the kharjites justified that since he was a kifir follower of Ali r.a who they had decared wajub al katal. after killing the family they went past a food orchade and one of them tried eating the fruit from the tree and the other guy took away the fruit and threw it saying it was haram to take fruit and eat it without the permission of his owner. see the irony here? they were more concerned about a fruit than the murder they had just committed.

following the example of these ancient khawarij.. the people of Kohistan when ambush the godforsaken people in KPK agencies and Northern areas belonging to shia community they do all that and much more which involves raping the women as well and mutilating the bodies of their children in front of them.. all while shouting Allah o Akbar and what not and then we ask Allah why Muslims are in turmoil in this world.

Islaam Hijatul widaa per complete ho gaya tha...mien uskey baad kisi b cheez ko na mnneny ka ikhtiyaar rakhta houn Shraab peeney per koi sazaaa nahien sharaab p ker behk janaa hummr gunnah hey...sharaab harram nahien mamnooh hey..Pork haram hey haraam cheez baaz conditions mien hallal ho jati hey means bhook se martey banda haram kha sakta hey but mamnooha nahien...Mamnooh kiya hey kuch had tak teek limmit se over tu harram just like .30 pistol if semi auto then ok if bursted then mamnooh...
Thoodi Thoodi piya karo...
@Imran Khan

This thread shows why shouldn't mix politics and Islam. If someone tells me they will run my country (therefore much of my life) according to their view of religion - it is my right to ask those same, sharp questions that @ImranKhan asks. If the Sahabas could not apply it fully, if no existing country on earth can apply it - isn't it a futile exercise?

Anyone proposing those laws should not feel uncomfortable explaining this.

Khuda ka khauf karo yaar aap log....baat karachi k bars and whiskey se shuru hui thi aur aap logon ne usay sahaba tak pohancha diya....waah re pakistani qaum.... teri azmat ko salam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom