What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Khawarji?

I honestly dont understand 90% of these new terms people (esp from Pakistan) use!

Khawarij = Disgruntled Muslims who broke away from Muslim armies during Civil war period era of Hazrat Ali (RA) caliphate. Claimed Quran is their only source of knowledgeand they will judge others as per the Quran. And killed muslims by declaring them kaafirs. Considered Hazrat Ali (RA) unjust ruler because of civil wars and not punishing killers of Hazrat Usman (RA) and making Him Wajib ul Qatal

i will say better we have united south asia then this drama whom bleed us . that was same like a fitna . please answer me what you call 1375 years of muslims in hindustan then ? wo log kaffir thy ya kam musilman thy ?galiyaan na do please talk with respect i have never abused you
Unn logon say kiya kerna hai? They are dead! You say let us live as we want then you pick up 1000 yrs old events? Kerna kiya chatay ho? Mataam? Coz that is all you are doing here!

Saying yeh hona cha hiyea....But then you pick up 1000 old things and say yeh hora hai! Mataam hi hoa!

Khawarij = Disgruntled Muslims who broke away from Muslim armies during Civil war period era of Hazrat Ali (RA) caliphate. Claimed Quran is their only source of knowledgeand they will judge others as per the Quran. And killed muslims by declaring them kaafirs. Considered Hazrat Ali (RA) unjust ruler because of civil wars and not punishing killers of Hazrat Usman (RA) and making Him Wajib ul Qatal
Why give them a sophisticated name? Cant we just make do with calling them mentally sick?

Ankh ojhsl, pahar ojhal.

Have you ever been into a gathering of learnerd? How you know what they talk about and what not? Ever read Moulana Moudoodi's Tafheem ul Quran? Ever attended dars e Quran of Dr Israr Ahmed? Ever listened to Moulana Amin Ahmed Islahi? What about Allama Kalb e Saadiq? You are brushing every Islamic scholar as 'Mullah' and ridiculing them. You are a joke, a dirty joke.
no why should i ? are these muslim fuqaha ? why not i read 4 fiqa and ahadees and saheen sharefeen ? better i go to root rather then leafs . these guys just repeat they have anything to say now after everything happened ? history teach better then these so called explains .

یہی درج ہے شعیہ کتب میں کوئئ شک ؟
That is not my problem! Like I said history say kiya layna dayna? Can you fix history? Will it effect you? ALLAH aap say unkay ghuna ka poochay ga? ALLAH aap ko unkay thawaab ka ajar day ga?

NAI apna apna kero!

Unn logon say kiya kerna hai? They are dead! You say let us live as we want then you pick up 1000 yrs old events? Kerna kiya chatay ho? Mataam? Coz that is all you are doing here!

Saying yeh hona cha hiyea....But then you pick up 1000 old things and say yeh hora hai! Mataam hi hoa!

Why give them a sophisticated name? Cant we just make do with calling them mentally sick?
ok baad main phir baat kerty hain abhi to main bahir jata hoon thora taazi hawa leny thak gya bakwaas ker ker ke :enjoy:

few more steps and you stand same on my point :lol: yehi to main bol raha hoon :enjoy:
bakwas bol kay kehtay ho yahin bol raha houn :angry:

Then why are you picking and digging at history! Apna dekh ker chalo!

hazrat usman ka sar kaalam kerny wala hazrat abu baker ka beta tha .
So @Bratva apnay pra ki history fix ki? :pop:

bus theek hai phir bhool jao islami qanoon waghera
ab dekho....you start from wars caused by human, power and greed and stop at justice...Aqal gittoun mein hai kiya?

Zara moun dho ker ao!

That is not my problem! Like I said history say kiya layna dayna? Can you fix history? Will it effect you? ALLAH aap say unkay ghuna ka poochay ga? ALLAH aap ko unkay thawaab ka ajar day ga?

NAI apna apna kero!
bus theek hai phir bhool jao islami qanoon waghera

Again since these things dont benefit us ...we shouldnt be too much involved....Konsa sahi ho jai ga if we found out the truth?

History is just that HISTORY! If you can learn from those mistakes good...But even after knowing you do the same mistakes then what is the use?

Mohtarma, judging by your post, You don't have an iota How shia sources and Anti Islam forces make propoganda against the Sahabas of Prophet and defame islam by distorting Islam.

If these things doesnt benefit you, it doesnt mean they have no value for others. If we are not too much involved then should we let the distorted history propogated everywhere ? Like that user who was saying Abu bakr son killed Usman ?

And keep the discussion in prespective. The discussion began when someone asked for Shariah implementation, ounter argument began when those who were followers of Mohammad (PBUH) couldn't resist war within themselves despite shairah implementation, then how could we expect Shariah would be a magic wand that would solve all worldly problems.

So keep that argument in the context instead of expanding to things which we are not discussing at all

can Pakistani society ever reclaim the glory of the 50s - 70s era when world renowned musicians would tour, a liberal society where people could enjoy life and openly party, even a hippie trail etc.. or has it all been lost forever ?
hard to bring back that time.. specially as long as there is oil in the middle east and the will to use the money to spread hatred and violence

no why should i ? are these muslim fuqaha ? why not i read 4 fiqa and ahadees and saheen sharefeen ? better i go to root rather then leafs . these guys just repeat they have anything to say now after everything happened ? history teach better then these so called explains .
Right... why people go to school and college and get to learn from teachers? Books are there... what is the need of teachers then? As per your logic all institutions of learning must be closed down and only libraries remained where people learn from books. Great going. I believe you are not sending your kids to schools for books are already there.

beta jee main ne sab pardha hoa hai and i can be more harash on it still halka hath rakha hai

tell tum log sahaba se ziada quraan janty ho ?wo khud horribily failed ho gay islamic gov banany main to tum log kya banao gay ?

pakistani banu hashim se ziada quraan janty hain ? pakistan quraish se ziada aalim hain ? tum log kis khet ki moli ho jab hazrat usman ka sar kaalam kerny wala hazrat abu baker ka beta tha . tum log kya cheez ho jab muaviya ka beta or nawasa e rasool lar pary ? hazrat ali or hazrat aisha se ziada aalim ho tum logggggggg ? ya un ke pass quraan nhi tha ?

religion based laws and gov always failed .

or ager islam main bhi wesy hi khoon behta hai to phir bakiyoo main or tum main kya fark hai ? what is so special is sharia then ?please teach us

rather then again and again you guys ask me to read why not you guys read from nutral sources ? kuch baat bhi karo ab jawab bhi do ya bar bar aik hi raat laga rakhi hai pardhny ki ? tum logo ko certifcate dikhaoo kya ? come and talk rather then attack personally and hiding .
from Karachi bars to civil war in early Islam?
lets reverse back to the topic shall we?

Mohtarma, judging by your post, You don't have an iota How shia sources and Anti Islam forces make propoganda against the Sahabas of Prophet and defame islam by distorting Islam.
I have an idea....But just coz I dont think it is worth my time nor it should effect people who dont live off sects...

If these things doesnt benefit you, it doesnt mean they have no value for others. If we are not too much involved then should we let the distorted history propogated everywhere ? Like that user who was saying Abu bakr son killed Usman ?
Because those people know it hurts sentiment hence they push the buttons....Why should it hurt our sentiments? They are the one doing ghunna not us! No matter what happens Usman is dead...we cant do anything about it!

And keep the discussion in prespective. The discussion began when someone asked for Shariah implementation, ounter argument began when those who were followers of Mohammad (PBUH) couldn't resist war within themselves despite shairah implementation, then how could we expect Shariah would be a magic wand that would solve all worldly problems.
I answered this 3x on this thread....Let me paraphrase....Differentiate between laws (which is inanimate) and human (which are animate)...

Laws dont kill people do!

So keep that argument in the context instead of expanding to things which we are not discussing at all
I didnt expand it...I didnt bring in the sahaba...your bro did!

and @Bratva you were agreeing with the great mind who was apparently bakwasing :pop:
Farnood-By-Jaun-Elia-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom