What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup you are right

But truly man, what you are describing is pretty poor behavior for officers.

Have gone to thousands of fauji parties, across the years from when I was a cadet to very recently. I cannot think of a single incident where something this crass happened.

Yes guys get drunk. Sometimes there is over insistence for a dance etc. But the others around very quickly keep things in control.

Then how did we get this news of nightlife if people are not free?

IF people were undergoing whatever you imagination is portraying then this nightlife wouldnt exist, no?
under ground janab underground to taliban bhi ghoom rahy hain is mulk main

Well It is true, the party who came to kill Hazrat Usman (RA) included son of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA). When Hazrat Usman (RA) reminded the son of Abu Bakr about his achievements regarding Islam, he ran away from the group repenting why would he even partake in such bloodbath.

The civil war at the end of Hazrat Usman (RA) is the most distorted and never spoken/taught event in todays Islamic books. Why? Because Mullah afraid how can they justify those events muslims killings muslim to gullible sheep's of Islamic world.
nicely put.. the assassination of hazrat Usman R.A was unfortunate and tragic and blaming Hazrat Ali R.A for that and forcing a civil war was equally unfortunate with devastating consequences for Islam.. all in the lust for power and control

Well It is true, the party who came to kill Hazrat Usman (RA) included son of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA). When Hazrat Usman (RA) reminded the son of Abu Bakr about his achievements regarding Islam, he ran away from the group repenting why would he even partake in such bloodbath.

The civil war at the end of Hazrat Usman (RA) is the most distorted and never spoken/taught event in todays Islamic books. Why? Because Mullah afraid how can they justify those events muslims killings muslim to gullible sheep's of Islamic world.
1) He ran away meaning he didnt kill your pal whom you thanked here claims it was the son who killed! :tup:

2ndly, the civil war happened coz Hazrat Usman had skewed a little to give positions to his family kind of like what Sultans and NS is doing in today's world repeating history coz people dont know history!

What he did he will answer for but why are we repeating history like a jahil awaam?

not only this but mullahs also scared to infrom so much more these guys called me jahil or whatever but they have no answers as they know nothing abut these events they think all was ok then :lol: ye quraan or shariyat lagay gay jo khud sahaba RA na laga saky .hazrat usman ke qisas ka fatwa kis ne diya tha ?

nicely put.. the assassination of hazrat Usman R.A was unfortunate and tragic and blaming Hazrat Ali R.A for that and forcing a civil war was equally unfortunate with devastating consequences for Islam.. all in the lust for power and control
When the Sahaba was dead who was putting the blame... The pal of yours whom you are thanking is claiming the dead sahaba caused it ....Talk about skewed history ...THIS is how history gets skewed when people utter BS and others come to support without reading what the crazy person uttered!

and you so called think tank sahab this post show you have no answer not at all lolllz if i am jahil you are ultra jahil

Look says who.

both respected members are request to calm down and take some coffee or fresh air.
help yourselves with some deserts .its on the house..

thanks for your understanding
;)

not only this but mullahs also scared to infrom so much more these guys called me jahil or whatever but they have no answers as they know nothing abut these events they think all was ok then :lol: ye quraan or shariyat lagay gay jo khud sahaba RA na laga saky .hazrat usman ke qisas ka fatwa kis ne diya tha ?
I answered you! But you didnt read not my problem here is reply to your pal:

1) He ran away meaning he didnt kill your pal whom you thanked here claims it was the son who killed! :tup:

2ndly, the civil war happened coz Hazrat Usman had skewed a little to give positions to his family kind of like what Sultans and NS is doing in today's world repeating history coz people dont know history!

What he did he will answer for but why are we repeating history like a jahil awaam?

You claimed the son of Abu Bakar killed when even your pal here is saying he ran away! See the far fetched lies you are spreading?!

a guy whom ask sharp questions of history but no one answer but abuse him and called him jahil bla bla bla :lol:
Sharp questions are worth a thought if they are sharp not skewed!

did i lebel or generalized ? how on earth sir ? in west not everyone drinks not everyone go to night clubs or having public sex . i said god damn leave humans free open the gates of god damn mosques and clubs let humans decide where they want to go . stop this madness in pakistan and let live people a free life after they die god will punish them . no need to be god on earth like jamat e islami guys or taliban .
I am fully for giving the freedom to people to do whatever they want in Pakistan.

Kis dunya mein rehtey ho bhai? Who does not talk about unrest during the last days of Usman (RA)? Which history book does not cover those events?

4 first khalifas ?ok chalo ab un ko men ne mara religion kya hai asmaani bijli ? religion is from humans . usman RA ka katal hazrat umer ke katal ka tasulsul tha phir hazrat ali ka katal bhi . ary bhai its not matter un ke pass quraan tha ? un ke pass hadees thi ? then why ?

Humans are emotional/irrational beings bound to make mistakes, not sure how this proves religion is false.

Any Utopian vision can turn deadly sour, even if it is based on getting rid of religion

League of Militant Atheists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
under ground janab underground to taliban bhi ghoom rahy hain is mulk main
Ridiculous reply....People like you are a shame to the previous generation who gave up sacrificed so much to come to Pakistan! Agar tum ko qurbani dayni hoti then you would have realized...but no matter what we say you are in denial.....

There are two versions. One says he killed which is obviously of Shia sources. I'm taking a neutral version which is reported in our Sunni books.

We are repeating history like Jaahil awam because, For Sunni's the Sahabaas are infallible, those persons who directly learned quran and way of life from Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). When those Sahahbas took part in the civil war putting aside all the leanings of quran and hadith, what do you expect us to do then ?

Second thing is, Those rebels of egypt poisoned the mind of even people of madina and even local population was involved in the assassination attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom