What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody
a quiet different picture was given to me back in the days of 50s and 60s which is very different to the feel good hippie by gone era posted by NFP.
the open booze at civil and military gatherings in clubs, army messes and functions had its darker side too.

a former officer tells me usual happenings during 60s in Military Messes and clubs where overly drunk people will pull out their jonsons just to take a leak without considering if there were people watching .. they will vomit and throw profanities and fall asleep in their own piss and vomit.

people over drinking on purpose.. openly and shamelessly pissing in the lawns regardless of the fact if there were families there. being inappropriate to the families who were not even in the same part of the place and not drinking.
being abusive, fighting etc

in more established countries there is always military police at hand that arrests the offending drunks no matter what their rank but back then civil or military officers got away with such lewd and inappropriate behaviour to the female guests. a knee jerk reaction will be .. well people shouldNOT have brought their daughters and wives in such places.. well the bars were open in all such "fine" places and there was nothing much left to go so instead of punishing and restraining the innocent punters who never invited such "attention".. the bars were closed and drinking was banned which was a good outcome in that sense.

(note that the narrator was/ is not a mullah and indulged in social drinking but with moderation of course).

Last edited:
who told you that?

Even if it is true...which I dont believe....then there is also an ayat in the Quran which says no man should be punished based on what the father or son did to each his own! Now you claim to know the Quran yet you gave me an example that even the Quran speaks against? Just shows how much you know :tup:

Special in Shariah is it is a law to make people obedient! We dont have a problem with people believing or not...We have no problem in people worshipping ALLAH or not.....

coz even Shaitan believed in ALLAH and worshiped HIM! But wasnt obedient!

Get your act together and bottle ki nashili halat say niklo before quoting me again!
go please educate yourself there was no era is islamic history that called peaceful great and nice only few times when liberal abaasis rulers .
to bhai wohi to tum mujhy batao tum log ziada quraan janty ho un se ? wo khud failed ho gay to tum kya lagao gay
sharia law kuch nhi ye sab un 4 imamoo ka kiya dhara hai jinhoon ne ijtahad ka darwaza band ker ke musilmanoo ko tareeky main dhakeel diya ajj ke sary masly un ke peda kiyee hain

let us live free life
I did let you live as it says no compulsion in Islam and gave you the 1st example:

coz even Shaitan believed in ALLAH and worshiped HIM! But wasnt obedient!

now you know why first 5 khalifas were killed ? ab is history ko tum hi samjha do mujhy
I only know 4 Khalifa I dont know who is your 5th one
2ndly, they were killed by men not by religion
3rdly, he was killed by rebels from Egypt didnt know according to your history Abu Bakr's son was from Egypt :unsure:

war of camel bhi zara explain karo tum hi apni history se
war of safeen bhi please teach me
war of karblaa bhi
war of irtaad bhi please
ho saky to madina civil war bhi ker do please
Why should I explain all this? Can you explain crusades? WW1 and WW2?

Can you explain to me why they killed Nabi Isa? Why they also beheaded few other prophets before him?

Explain to me American wars and why they wiped off Native American Indian populations? Which Quran asked them to do that?

What about the Aborigines of Australia and the māori of New Zealand? The native tribes of South America? Explain which Quran asked of that?

a quiet different picture was given to me back in the days of 50s and 60s which is very different to the feel good hippie by gone era posted by NFP.
the open booze at civil and military gatherings in clubs, army messes and functions had its darker side too.

a former officer tells me usual happenings during 60s in Military Messes and clubs where overly drunk people will pull out their jonsons just to take a leak without considering if there were people watching .. they will vomit and throw profanities and fall asleep in their own piss and vomit.

people over drinking on purpose.. openly and shamelessly pissing in the lawns regardless of the fact if there were families there. being inappropriate to the families who were not even in the same part of the place and not drinking.

in more established countries there is always military police at hand that arrests the offending drunks no matter what their rank but back then civil or military officers got away with such lewd and inappropriate behaviour to the female guests. a knee jerk reaction will be .. well people should have brought their daughters and wives in such places.. well the bars were open in all such "fine" places and there was nothing much left to go so instead of punishing and restraining the innocent punters who never invited such "attention".. the bars were closed and drinking was banned which was a good outcome in that sense.

(note that the narrator was/ is not a mullah and indulged in social drinking but with moderation of course).
i am fully agree with you these guys must be punished and they also banned from clubs . over drinking is very bad very very bad i hate it sir .i my self a moderate drinker

in more established countries there is always military police at hand that arrests the offending drunks no matter what their rank but back then civil or military officers got away with such lewd and inappropriate behaviour to the female guests. a knee jerk reaction will be .. well people should have brought their daughters and wives in such places.. well the bars were open in all such "fine" places and there was nothing much left to go so instead of punishing and restraining the innocent punters who never invited such "attention".. the bars were closed and drinking was banned which was a good outcome in that sense.

Moderation in all things, and all things in moderation.

go please educate yourself there was no era is islamic history that called peaceful great and nice only few times when liberal abaasis rulers .
:rofl: says the one feeding off American History!

Show me 1 respected historian who can say what you said!

You are seriously in denial right there :tup:

to bhai wohi to tum mujhy batao tum log ziada quraan janty ho un se ? wo khud failed ho gay to tum kya lagao gay
sharia law kuch nhi ye sab un 4 imamoo ka kiya dhara hai jinhoon ne ijtahad ka darwaza band ker ke musilmanoo ko tareeky main dhakeel diya ajj ke sary masly un ke peda kiyee hain
You tell me where in Quran is Sultanate written? Abassi empire wasnt even made of the sahaba coz sahaba died long before that was established! So you dont even know the basics!

I did let you live as it says no compulsion in Islam and gave you the 1st example:

I only know 4 Khalifa I dont know who is your 5th one
2ndly, they were killed by men not by religion
3rdly, he was killed by rebels from Egypt didnt know according to your history Abu Bakr's son was from Egypt :unsure:

Why should I explain all this? Can you explain crusades? WW1 and WW2?

Can you explain to me why they killed Nabi Isa? Why they also beheaded few other prophets before him?

Explain to me American wars and why they wiped off Native American Indian populations? Which Quran asked them to do that?

What about the Aborigines of Australia and the māori of New Zealand? The native tribes of South America? Explain which Quran asked of that?
so for you 5th khalifa hussain bin ali was not khalifa ? hahahaha according to shia you are kaffir then . jis ki khater sara panga hoa tum us ko nhi maanty hahaha

4 first khalifas ?ok chalo ab un ko men ne mara religion kya hai asmaani bijli ? religion is from humans . usman RA ka katal hazrat umer ke katal ka tasulsul tha phir hazrat ali ka katal bhi . ary bhai its not matter un ke pass quraan tha ? un ke pass hadees thi ? then why ?

ab amreca or ww1 ww2 ka jawab dety hain phly ye masla suljha leen ww1 and ww2 are no more killing people nor effective now per ye khooni drama abhi chalu hai

You tell me where in Quran is Sultanate written? Abassi empire wasnt even made of the sahaba coz sahaba died long before that was established! So you dont even know the basics!
hahahahah

i said no era in islamic history . or abbasi era was not islamic rule ?

aik bacha bhi janta hai abaasi kab ayee thy or sahaba ka dor kab tha dont be so fool yaar .

Better yet, a toilet. Being drunk is no excuse for a gentleman.

Sometimes there is no toilet.

And when you got to go you go to go.

Am sure there are teeming millions in both our countries who are gentlemen but have no toilet to go to.

Just saying. Not excusing the YOs for their drunk jonson act .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom