What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget that it also eats it's own shit, or does that not matter? :lol:

many animals do coprophagy including cow and many hala animals

o_O what? Imran bhai are you atheist? These two things (pork and alcohol) are specifically forbidden in islam and also clearly mentioned in Quran al Kareem. Gunnah karnay say zeyada gunnah par itrana he halakat ka sabab hy. Any how, you can choose whatever you want, Islam gives everybody freedom of choice, and according to those choices he will be treated on the day of judgement. Allah hum sab ko hidayat dy. Ameen.
that is what i want leave humans to do sins . everyone should mind its religion and leave others to do do whatever . dunya kisi aik mazhab se nhi chalti na sab log wo belive kerty hain jo muslims . even inside islam so many confusion leave other sect to perform what they want and country should not have religion

Who told you its healthy?
fatty food is good for many reasons
8 Fatty Foods with Health Benefits
What Are the Health Benefits of Pork Chops? | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

boo wala bakra b apna urine peeta hey usko tu kha lytey ho..
they don't knwo facts they just follow what they learn from families since childhood . eating habbits come from family and culture .

example ? today morning i drive went hyper market for buy beef and came back hoon cook beef steak and eat .
its great sin in hinduism

weekend i drink alcohol its normal in many religions
great sin in islam

i am marred to my cozen its good in Pakistan and islam
great sin in Hinduism and Christianity to marry sisters

Zia or bhutto main sy kisi ny koi Islam nafiz nahi kia! or yeh koi tareeqa nahi hy Islam ko discuss krny ka. Mind your language!
language ? go look whm abusing to say beghairat - fity moon and much more . yes its muslims in this thread . BTW if you don't feel comfort don't quote me simple .

many animals do coprophagy including cow and many hala animals

that is what i want leave humans to do sins . everyone should mind its religion and leave others to do do whatever . dunya kisi aik mazhab se nhi chalti na sab log wo belive kerty hain jo muslims . even inside islam so many confusion leave other sect to perform what they want and country should not have religion

fatty food is good for many reasons

they don't knwo facts they just follow what they learn from families since childhood . eating habbits come from family and culture .

example ? today morning i drive went hyper market for buy beef and came back hoon cook beef steak and eat .
its great sin in hinduism

weekend i drink alcohol its normal in many religions
great sin in islam

i am marred to my cozen its good in Pakistan and islam
great sin in Hinduism and Christianity to marry sisters

language ? go look whm abusing to say beghairat - fity moon and much more . yes its muslims in this thread . BTW if you don't feel comfort don't quote me simple .
brother, i am not responsible for what others saying but we should talk with some facts. Not just trolling like Indians!

:-) Actually if you are muslim, then Allah has prescribed lashes for you for drinking alcohol. But that depends if you believe in Quran or not. why perform an act which is forbidden in every religion? But if you don't believe in religion at all then you can do whatever you want, but the end will not be like you would like to have if you are an atheist.

Do not think that Allah is unaware of what these unjust people are doing; He is only deferring their case to the Day when all eyes shall stare with consternation. They shall be running in terror with heads uplifted and eyes fixed upwards and hearts becoming void. O Muhammad, fore-warn them of the Day when Our scourge will overtake them: then these wrong-doers will say, "Our Lord! give us a little more respite: we will respond to Your Message and follow the Messengers." (But it will be said to them decisively,) "Are you not the same people who swore before this that you will never meet with a decline.

So our fault is that we are poor? Are you disillusioned by the wealth Allah has given the kuffar? What Allah promises you is better.

The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection;(Surah Al-Baqara, 212)

Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land.Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to). (Surah Al-Imran, 14)

Deducting money in the name of zakat while its not actually zakat is a huge crime. You should say that zakat collection should be in a correct manner instead of being against zakat. I agree, we shouldn't force people into the mosques, neither do i remember it happening in Pakistan. But Zakat is an obligation upon state to collect from its citizens, although it should be implemented properly.

As for the real islam, I think real islam is implementing whatever is commanded in quran and sunnah, and when there is confusion over a matter, then giving slack to the differing parties. Islam is easy and Allah is forgiving.
sir jee main bhi yehi pooch raha hoon . wo kons aislam hai jisko laga ker hum dunya main aagy ja sakty hain ?
japan USA EU AUSTRELIA KOREA samet sari dunya konsi shariyat laga ker taraki ker gai ?itni taraki ke hum bhikari ban ker un se mangty hain ? wo konsa era tha islamic age main jisko model banaya jaay ? don't you know gov+ religion creates war even in SHAHABA E KARAM ? war of camel war of safain war of karbala ? even mislims bleeding today from those wars ? am i wrong ? it was ruling issue that is why 4 out of 5 first caliphs were killed .and then start hundreds of years hate wars bloodshed till now .only way to survive honorably is keep religion is personal and leave everyone free follow the today rules and stay forward .

ye kesa islam hai jis ne chaapa khana haram ker ke muslims ko nishat e zania main peechy rakha ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main TV kal haram ajj halal hai?
ye konsa islam hai jis main blood trasplant kal haram aaj halal hai ?
ye kons aislam hai jis man trail kal tak haram jhanam ki sawari thi ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main internet kal tak haram aaj islami sites se bhara hai ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main jense haram hai aaj bhi ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main loud speaker kal tak shaitan ki awaaz thi aaj her masjid ki zarorat hai ?

ab ap boleen gay ye sab molvi ka kiya dhara hai

sir jee main bhi yehi pooch raha hoon . wo kons aislam hai jisko laga ker hum dunya main aagy ja sakty hain ?
japan USA EU AUSTRELIA KOREA samet sari dunya konsi shariyat laga ker taraki ker gai ?itni taraki ke hum bhikari ban ker un se mangty hain ? wo konsa era tha islamic age main jisko model banaya jaay ? don't you know gov+ religion creates war even in SHAHABA E KARAM ? war of camel war of safain war of karbala ? even mislims bleeding today from those wars ? am i wrong ? it was ruling issue that is why 4 out of 5 first caliphs were killed .and then start hundreds of years hate wars bloodshed till now .only way to survive honorably is keep religion is personal and leave everyone free follow the today rules and stay forward .

ye kesa islam hai jis ne chaapa khana haram ker ke muslims ko nishat e zania main peechy rakha ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main internet kal tak haram aaj islami sites se bhara hai ?
ye konsa islam hai jis main loud speaker kal tak shaitan ki awaaz thi aaj her masjid ki zarorat hai ?

ab ap boleen gay ye sab molvi ka kiya dhara hai

So because of these reasons you also want Sharab to be declared Halal for you which is clearly forbidden in Quran? Quran has not mentioned the above mentioned things but it has clearly mentioned that sharab and pork is haram.

But the question arises, are you a Muslim?

The answer of your first question is:

The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection;(Surah Al-Baqara, 212)

So we will wait for the day of resurrection, and i am hopeful there will be a great reward of rejecting Zana, Sharab, pork, unjust murder, and performing prayer 5 times a day, performing hajj umrah, fasting, rejecting non islamic laws, considering shia sunni as brothers. And as Allah says, "If you do not do Gunnah e kabirah, then I will forgive your smaller sins", so we are hopeful. Laholawala Quwatta.

Last edited:
You already tasted liberal Pakistan (yes, it was) and lost half your country, aka Bangladesh. And this time you will lose Balochistan if the liberals takeover, because of their "treat separatists with care.

Balochistan isnt going anywhere as its a completely different situation to East Pakistan.

1) Firstly the majority of Balochis want to be part of Pakistan as shown by even non Pakistani polls (Gallup showed 67% wanting to remain fully part of Pakistan, personally I believe the number is even higher).

2) There is no power struggle ongoing here between two roughly equal wings. Rather its only terrorists vs the military issue, in comparison to E Pakistan where Bengali civilians were making demands like "make our language a national language, we don't care if Urdu is a neutral language and Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto etc etc can get lost, Bengali must be a national language".

3) The nuclear war factor eliminates the chance of any foreign invasion to help "liberate" a people.

4) Balochistan is part of China's (a global power) plans to integrate its economy with West Asia and to provide alternative routes to its trade imports and exports from SE Asia via KKH highway. China will too hence want to see a stable Balochistan which remains part of Pakistan.

5) Terrorist groups are being wiped out by Operation Zarb e Azb with more and more former terrorists including their leaders surrendering every couple of months. The terrorist campaign has thus failed.

Balochistan isnt going anywhere as its a completely different situation to East Pakistan.

1) Firstly the majority of Balochis want to be part of Pakistan as shown by even non Pakistani polls (Gallup showed 67% wanting to remain fully part of Pakistan, personally I believe the number is even higher).

2) There is no power struggle ongoing here between two roughly equal wings. Rather its only terrorists vs the military issue, in comparison to E Pakistan where Bengali civilians were making demands like "make our language a national language, we don't care if Urdu is a neutral language and Punjabi, Sindhi, Pashto etc etc can get lost, Bengali must be a national language".

3) The nuclear war factor eliminates the chance of any foreign invasion to help "liberate" a people.

4) Balochistan is part of China's (a global power) plans to integrate its economy with West Asia and to provide alternative routes to its trade imports and exports from SE Asia via KKH highway. China will too hence want to see a stable Balochistan which remains part of Pakistan.

5) Terrorist groups are being wiped out by Operation Zarb e Azb with more and more former terrorists including their leaders surrendering every couple of months. The terrorist campaign has thus failed.

Brother let these indians live in their fantasy world about balochistan. Balochistan is a very different place since that BBC poll, ask them to conduct a new poll in balochinstan and they will be surprised. Insurgency has no support in balochistan now. Balochistan is azaad now, from these terrorists. Ask barahamdakh bugtti.

if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody
Well things should be balanced no enforcement on any citizen be done untill i crosses red lines of islam

if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody
Then how are we different from india and why did we separate under Islam for Muslims if we wanna be not like Muslims?? Just something that never makes sense to me ....Why are you people dying to be less like Muslims and still demand your own land? Those who left everything in india came to run away from things like this....

japan USA EU AUSTRELIA KOREA samet sari dunya konsi shariyat laga ker taraki ker gai ?
Which success you want? Here or in the hereafter? Islam doesnot give you a way to get rich in this world, in fact it tells you to not waste time on useless stuff in this life. Islam is "tareki" in the hereafter. This life does not matter. It will all end.
wo konsa era tha islamic age main jisko model banaya jaay ? don't you know gov+ religion creates war even in SHAHABA E KARAM ?
Islam of Prophet Muhammad SAW.

Religion + govt creates war? So if you remove religion from government then wars must stop. You are brilliant sir. You should get a nobel peace prize. Since governments in west which don't mix religion and government never go to wars. Brilliant sir.

It is people who go to wars, not Islam.
it was ruling issue that is why 4 out of 5 first caliphs were killed .and then start hundreds of years hate wars bloodshed till now .only way to survive honorably is keep religion is personal and leave everyone free follow the today rules and stay forward .
It was people, not islam that went to war. Don't mix the teacher and the students. If a student fails, that means the teacher is wrong? Ridiculous analysis.

I don't know how to respond to this. It seems you are going on an emotional rant rather than a logical debate. Sure it is very emotional, but being emotional does not make you right.

Here is what a NON ISLAMIC government does:

But i guess they are number 1, DARE NOT SAY ANYTHING AGAINST THEM. Take your children to these peace loving atheists. They are doing a lot of "tareki" ;)

Then how are we different from india and why did we separate under Islam for Muslims if we wanna be not like Muslims?? Just something that never makes sense to me ....Why are you people dying to be less like Muslims and still demand your own land? Those who left everything in india came to run away from things like this....
and BTW how much more islam you need ? pakistan is totally difrent from india now you guys have own place to live but heey you know what?

after finish hate sepration from hindu bunya

next step was qadiyani to be declare kaffirs

after few years shia shia kaffir shia was slogan
thousands of shia killed and then new kaffir was brelvi

and today we have all kind of islamic terrorism and also mush more

read this

کافر فیکٹری

362ccade217929794ee029f20311a1341a157a61.jpg

محمد حنیف

بی بی سی اردو ڈاٹ کام، کراچی

828857e238355a3574fd484db294ddfedff00835.jpg

دیکھیں نہ یہ مندر ہے نہ کلیسا، نہ گردوارہ نہ سنی گاگ، عبادت گاہ ہے۔

جب آپ اپنے آپ کو پاکستان کا شہری ثابت کرنے کے لیے شناختی کارڈ کا فارم بھرتے ہیں تو آپ سے ایک سوال پوچھا جاتا ہے جو دنیا کے کسی اور مسلمان ملک میں کسی اور مسلمان شہری سے نہیں پوچھا جاتا۔

آپ سے یہ تو نہیں پوچھا جاتا کہ آپ کی دماغی صحت ٹھیک ہے؟ آپ کے ہاتھ پاؤں سلامت ہیں؟ آپ چور ہیں یا سمگلر؟ زندگی میں کتنے ریپ کیے ہیں؟ کبھی ٹیکس دیا ہے یا نہیں؟ جناح کو قائداعظم مانتے ہیں یا کافرِ اعظم؟ بچوں کو سکول پڑھاتے ہیں یا بھیک مانگنے کے لیے بازار میں چھوڑتے ہیں؟ شریعت مانگتے ہیں یا سوشلزم؟ پاک فوج کو قوم کا سرمایہ سمجھتے ہیں یا قوم کے سرمائے کا چور؟ آپ سے یہ نہیں کہا جاتا کہ ثابت کریں کہ آپ ہندو، عیسائی، پارسی، سکھ یا بت پرست نہیں ہیں۔ لیکن حلف نامہ جو شناختی کارڈ کے فارم میں ہے، اور جسے ہم پچیس سال سے زائد عرصے سے آنکھ بند کر کے کبھی اپنے دستخط سے، کبھی انگوٹھا لگا کر صدقِ دل سے بھر رہے ہیں وہ صرف اور صرف یہ ہے کہ میں احمدی نہیں ہوں، میں قادیانی نہیں ہوں، میں اُن کے ذیلی فرقے لاہوری گروپ سے بھی تعلق نہیں رکھتا ہوں۔

ایک چھوٹے سے فرقے سے (جسے باقی مسلمانوں کی طرح نمازیں پڑھنے، داڑھیاں رکھنے اور خطبے سننے کا بہت کا شوق ہے) اتنا خوف کیوں؟ ہمارے ایمان کو اسلام علیکم کہنے والوں، بسم االلہ پڑھنے والوں، مسجدوں میں نماز قائم کرنے والوں سے اتنا خطرہ کیوں کہ اگر وہ سلام، بسم اللہ اور مسجد جیسے الفاظ بولیں یا لکھیں تو سیدھے جیل میں۔

اور یہ کیسے ہو گیا کہ دنیا کے باقی تمام اسلامی ممالک میں کسی کو یہ خیال نہیں آیا کہ اُن کے مذہب اور معاشرے کو سب سے زیادہ خطرہ قادیان کے گاؤں سے اُٹھنے والے اس فتنے سے ہے۔

لاہور میں احمدی مسجدوں پر حملہ کرنے والوں کی عمریں اتنی کم تھیں کہ اُنہیں یہ بھی علم نہ ہو گا کہ سنہ انیس سو چوہتر سے پہلے احمدی مسلمانوں کا ہی ایک فرقہ سمجھتے جاتے تھے۔ لیکن پینتیس سال کے اندر ہمارے ایمان میں اتنی پختگی آئی ہے کہ ہم نے نہ صرف اُنہیں کافر قرار دیا بلکہ دنیا کے بدترین کافر۔

یہ سچ ہے کہ حضرت مودودی اور دوسرے مولانا حضرات نے سنہ انیس سو ستر کا الیکشن اس بری طرح سے ہارا کہ اُن کے بعد آنے والے رہنما کبھی اُس مقام تک نہ پہنچ سکے لیکن یہ بھی تاریخ کا حصہ ہے کہ الیکشن ہارنے کے چار سال کے اندر اندر انہوں نے ایک منتخب پارلیمان سے وہ کام کروا دیا جو اُس سے پہلےکوئی فوجی ڈکٹیر، کوئی امیر المومنیں نہیں کر سکا تھا

(جب ہم احمدی مسجد کو عبادت گاہ کہنے پر مصر ہوتے ہیں تو ہم اپنے ملک کے قانون کی پابندی کر کے تین سال قید با مشقت سے تو بچتے ہی ہیں ہم یہ بھی کہتے ہیں کہ دیکھیں نہ یہ مندر ہے نہ کلیسا، نہ گردوارہ نہ سنی گاگ، عبادت گاہ ہے۔ جہاں وحشی بت پرست کسی بھی خدا کو نہ ماننے والے لوگ خدا اور اس کے رسول اور اُن کے ماننے والوں کا مذاق اڑاتے ہیں۔ لیکن آپ کو یہ جان کر دکھ ہو گا کہ احمدی اپنے آپ کو دوسرے مسلمانوں سے بہتر مسلمان سمجھتے ہیں۔)

احمدیوں کے بارے میں نرم گوشہ رکھنے والے قارئین اس صورتِ حال کا ذمہ دار حضرت مولانا مودودی اور بھٹو شہید کو قرار دیں گے۔ یہ سچ ہے کہ حضرت مودودی اور دوسرے مولانا حضرات نے سنہ انیس سو ستر کا الیکشن اس بری طرح سے ہارا کہ اُن کے بعد آنے والے رہنما کبھی اُس مقام تک نہ پہنچ سکے لیکن یہ بھی تاریخ کا حصہ ہے کہ الیکشن ہارنے کے چار سال کے اندر اندر انہوں نے ایک منتخب پارلیمان سے وہ کام کروا دیا جو اُس سے پہلےکوئی فوجی ڈکٹیر، کوئی امیر المومنیں نہیں کر سکا تھا۔

سوچنے کی بات یہ ہے کہ وہ کام جو پوری اسلامی دنیا میں نہیں ہو سکا بلکہ زیادہ تر گمراہ مسلمانوں نے اس کے بارے میں سوچا بھی نہیں وہ اس مملکتِ خداداد میں کیسے ممکن ہوا؟

قیامِ پاکستان سے پہلے محمد علی جناع نے ایک جلسے سے خطاب کرتے ہوئے کہا تھا کہ ہم چاہتے ہیں کہ یہ ملک ایسی لیبارٹری ہو جہاں اسلامی نظریات پر تجربات کیے جا سکیں۔ (قائدِاعظم کا یہ قول معاشرتی علوم اور تاریخ کی ہر دوسری کتاب میں ہر سکول میں پڑھایا جاتا ہے۔)

لیبارٹری میں جو تجربات کامیاب ہوتے ہیں اس کے بعد اُن کی پروڈکشن بڑے پیمانے پر شروع ہو جاتی ہے۔ ستر کی دہائی میں ہم نے نئے کافر تیار کرنے کاجو کامیاب تجربہ کیا تھا وہ وہیں نہیں رکا۔ اسی اور نوے کی دہائی میں کئی مسجدوں سے نعرے اُٹھے کافر کافر شیعہ کافر اور ملک کے طول و عرض میں شیعہ ڈاکڑ، استاد، وکیل، تاجر اور دانشور چُن چُن کر اتنی بے دردی سے قتل کیے گئے کہ احمدی بھی کہہ اُٹھے ہوں گے کہ شکر ہے ہم کافر ہیں شیعہ نہیں۔

فوج پہلے طالبان کو مومنیں سمجھتی تھی اب کافر سمجھتی ہے یا شاید ہمیں یہی بتاتی ہے۔ پنجاب کی حکومت پنجابی بولنے والے طالبان کو مسلمان سمجھتی ہے، پشتو بولنے والوں کو کافر، یا الہی یہ ملک ہے یا کافر بنانے کی فیکٹری

اِس کے بعد سے کافر پیدا کرنے کا کاروبار اتنا پھیل چکا ہے کہ اپنے آپ کو مسلمان کہنے والے ہر شہری کے لیے دو اور ایسے مسلمان موجود ہیں جو اُسے کافر سمجھتے ہیں۔ یا رسول اللہ کہنے والے یا حسین کہنے والوں کو کافر سمجھتے ہیں، ہاتھ باندھ کر نماز پڑھنے والے ہاتھ چھوڑ کر نماز پڑھنے والوں کو کافر کہتےہیں، داتا صاحب پر منتیں ماننے والے بلھے شاہ کے مزار پر دھمال ڈالنے والوں کو کافر کہتے ہیں۔

فوج پہلے طالبان کو مومنیں سمجھتی تھی اب کافر سمجھتی ہے یا شاید ہمیں یہی بتاتی ہے۔ پنجاب کی حکومت پنجابی بولنے والے طالبان کو مسلمان سمجھتی ہے، پشتو بولنے والوں کو کافر، یا الہی یہ ملک ہے یا کافر بنانے کی فیکٹری؟

جب ہم اپنے شناختی کارڈ کے فارم پر دستخط کر کے یا انگوٹھا لگا کر کسی کو کافر قرار دیتے ہیں تو ساتھ ہی اپنے لیے بھی ایک فتوے کی راہ کھول دیتے ہیں۔

چونکہ مرنے والے بدترین کافر تھے اس لیے اُن کے لیے دعائے مغفرت کرنا بھی کفر ہے لیکن یہ دعا تو کی جا سکتی ہے کہ جو باقی بچے ہیں وہ تو بچے رہیں۔

and BTW how much more islam you need ?
None of which you mentioned is "ISLAM"

islamic terrorism
You sound brainwashed by the media....this here is a misnomer ...2 words with opposite meanings cant be brought together unless by a jahal who knows not the meaning (i.e. the media and west)

and BTW how much more islam you need ? pakistan is totally difrent from india now you guys have own place to live but heey you know what?

after finish hate sepration from hindu bunya

next step was qadiyani to be declare kaffirs

after few years shia shia kaffir shia was slogan
thousands of shia killed and then new kaffir was brelvi

and today we have all kind of islamic terrorism and also mush more
Janaab all that you think you are labelling Islam is also in india.....is india Islamic?

You will find anything you look for in Pakistan, it all depends on your sincerity and how badly you want it.

even inside islam so many confusion leave other sect to perform what they want and country should not have religion
There is no confusion in Islam altogether. Confusions are in the minds of those who didn't know Islam. If you have confusions in mind about Islam than its your problem to get rid of those confusions. Don't blame Islam for your ignorance. Feelings of million of muslims hurt because of your disrespect of Islamic laws. If you don't want to follow them then its up to you but you have no right to ridicule them. Alcohol is prohibited in Islam and there is no confusion among Islamic sects on that Issue.

pakistan ---------> created on name of islam and the reason of terrorism is only those liberals who are changing the direction of pakistan from islamic state to secular liberal state. 5% people are willing to become the abbu of entire 95%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom