What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a news? Yeah such underground parties been happening for decades and every body knows about them. I have attended such parties from time to time and few others not to name here. Its something only wealthy elite could entice in, free flowing booze could only be a dream for most of Karachities LOL. Most are happy with their Muree products.
its not underground boss in big hotels its daily routine . the ban just make it expensive only and muree products are not that bad sir . kam is kam hamari akhri umeed per pani mat phero hahahaha

The secular liberal uber beghairats dont represent Pakistan thats whst they dobt understand

Pakistan is generally a conservative but moderate muslim nation, we have never elected uber religious and right wing parties because they dont represent us

At the same time the secular drunk types are the flip side of the coin to the TTP

Both try to force a non-Pakistani way of life down our throats

**** em

Just like the TTP wont win in Afghanistan the secular beghairats will be lynched if they think they can spread their kanger culture and ways, it are these uber liberals that want to be friends with india also

Nang e Millat, Nang e Deen, Nang e Watan
Allama's verse fits perfectly on Pakistani Liberals. They are proud of adopting foreign religion and culture. These secular liberal extremist should leave this country because we majority of Pakistanis can't see our sisters and mothers dancing in night clubs. Unlike them we are not proud of this shameful act. If according to them this is terrorism then yes majority of Pakistanis are terrorist.

Last edited:
The secular liberal uber beghairats dont represent Pakistan thats whst they dobt understand

Pakistan is generally a conservative but moderate muslim nation, we have never elected uber religious and right wing parties because they dont represent us

At the same time the secular drunk types are the flip side of the coin to the TTP

**** em

Just like the TTP wont win in Afghanistan the secular beghairats will be lynched if they think they can spread their kanger culture and ways, it are these uber liberals that want to be friends with india also
:o:

i like it too but with 7up and water

i have gin from Philippines quite light dos't give me a punch that of single malt.
Imran bhai should we open thread on this to discuss our drink tastes and experience

yaar sorry to say but we have stoped drinking with 7up and Pepsi long long go .

did your area famous cattos and grants ? hamara to jo mehman ata hai yehi pila dety hain .

abut thread long ago when we were more stupid then today we have opened many threads and even posted ourr own pics with black labels . lolzzz thread band ho jati hai yaar

yaar sorry to say but we have stoped drinking with 7up and Pepsi long long go .

did your area famous cattos and grants ? hamara to jo mehman ata hai yehi pila dety hain .

abut thread long ago when we were more stupid then today we have opened many threads and even posted ourr own pics with black labels . lolzzz thread band ho jati hai yaar
Imran bhai me in Dubai yahaan tu khula mahool mithy chool kabhi app dubai aao tu aney se pehley inform ker dena pls hamien b mehmaan nawazii ko moqa milna chahiye...

**** em

ap ka shukriya you guys can live in this religious madness more 400 years . being a be- ghairat is better then being a terrorist .

Imran bhai me in Dubai yahaan tu khula mahool mithy chool kabhi app dubai aao tu aney se pehley inform ker dena pls hamien b mehmaan nawazii ko moqa milna chahiye...
main dubai an april main aoon ga bhai i will inform you before i visit dubai

ap ka shukriya you guys can live in this religious madness more 400 years . being a be- ghairat is better then being a terrorist .

main dubai an apri main aoon ga bhai i will inform you before i visit dubai
thank u khoob jamey ghi jab mill bythien gey dewanay do intizaar rehy gha...

if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody
When did you taste an Islamic Pakistan? Islam is about more than growing a beard and opening a madressah. Most hafiz-e-quran know the quran by heart, but can't tell the meaning of even a few verses. Islam is about more than creating a political party to get votes. Islam is about more than implementing superficial values to pretend there is Islam.

When did we get rid of the curse of interest in banking? All we got were "Islamic" banks that preyed on peoples sensitivities. When did we ever implement shariah? Where are our Islamic libraries? Where do we debate Islamic fiqh? Islam is just a way of getting a vote.

When did you taste an Islamic Pakistan? Islam is about more than growing a beard and opening a madressah. Most hafiz-e-quran know the quran by heart, but can't tell the meaning of even a few verses. Islam is about more than creating a political party to get votes. Islam is about more than implementing superficial values to pretend there is Islam.

When did we get rid of the curse of interest in banking? All we got were "Islamic" banks that preyed on peoples sensitivities. When did we ever implement shariah? Where are our Islamic libraries? Where do we debate Islamic fiqh? Islam is just a way of getting a vote.
TBH for me i want my kids grow up in any kaffir country then muslim . better to be born in atheist majority countries then muslim . we all know corrupt - terrorist -and from bottom to up dirty places on earth are Muslim places .thanks but i am not in the mode to bash . keep your islam with you no one take it from you and leave others what they want to be . you guys go sit in mosques forever but dont ask others to do so . take your all wealth and divide it in poor but don't deduct so called zakat from my bank account i hate this .a religion can be know by its followers . muslim are islamic people since 1400 years you guys are fighting and ask real islam o konsa secret islam hai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom