What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
always boss single malt neat some time also with some pure apple juice or soda . no pepsi no damn beverages . also i like to eat desi murgha with it . another choice is muree saphari London dry-gin its light blue water or paradise . did you tried it ?

Rakhtey hien paak dill ko niyat or nighah ko....
Peetey hien hum sharab boht ahtraam sey...

Why not also try pork with that???

:astagh::astagh::astagh:

@Imran Khan Bhai app ko 72 hooray nahi milni jannat ki in sharabo kay chakro mai :P

Why not also try pork with that???

:astagh::astagh::astagh:
yes why not pork meat is good for health but not too much . red wine with pork meat will be great . i know many Pakistani atheists live abroad eat pork meat

Last edited:
if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody
tell me one month, when we implemented Islam in Pakistan!

@Imran Khan Bhai app ko 72 hooray nahi milni jannat ki in sharabo kay chakro mai :P
hamari saraiki ka aik shair hai shakir sujabadi he said

72حور دے بدلے گزارہ ہک تے کر گھنسوں
71 حور دے بدلے اساں کوں رج کے روٹی دے

بہتر حوروں کے بدلے ایک پر گزارہ کر لین گے
اکہتر حوروں کے بدلے ہمیں پیٹ بھر کے کھانا دے دو

tell me one month, when we implemented Islam in Pakistan!
jitna laga kafi hai samny nazer a raha hai . mulk tabah ker diya zia ne or bhutto ne islam islam khel ker .

yes why not pork meat is god for health but not too much . red wine with pork meat will be great . i know many Pakistani atheists live abroad eat pork meat

o_O what? Imran bhai are you atheist? These two things (pork and alcohol) are specifically forbidden in islam and also clearly mentioned in Quran al Kareem. Gunnah karnay say zeyada gunnah par itrana he halakat ka sabab hy. Any how, you can choose whatever you want, Islam gives everybody freedom of choice, and according to those choices he will be treated on the day of judgement. Allah hum sab ko hidayat dy. Ameen.

if this was our life openly today we were nt terror hub and wild mullahs were never blasting on every street . we need secular liberal democratic pakistan . we have already tasted ISLAMIC republic of pakistan and its taste was so bloody

No, you and I, and everyone else for the matter, have yet to taste the ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan. We have never been a republic and we have most certainly never been Islamic!

TBH for me i want my kids grow up in any kaffir country then muslim . better to be born in atheist majority countries then muslim . we all know corrupt - terrorist -and from bottom to up dirty places on earth are Muslim places .thanks but i am not in the mode to bash . keep your islam with you no one take it from you and leave others what they want to be . you guys go sit in mosques forever but dont ask others to do so . take your all wealth and divide it in poor but don't deduct so called zakat from my bank account i hate this .a religion can be know by its followers . muslim are islamic people since 1400 years you guys are fighting and ask real islam o konsa secret islam hai ?
So our fault is that we are poor? Are you disillusioned by the wealth Allah has given the kuffar? What Allah promises you is better.

The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection;(Surah Al-Baqara, 212)

Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land.Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to). (Surah Al-Imran, 14)

Deducting money in the name of zakat while its not actually zakat is a huge crime. You should say that zakat collection should be in a correct manner instead of being against zakat. I agree, we shouldn't force people into the mosques, neither do i remember it happening in Pakistan. But Zakat is an obligation upon state to collect from its citizens, although it should be implemented properly.

As for the real islam, I think real islam is implementing whatever is commanded in quran and sunnah, and when there is confusion over a matter, then giving slack to the differing parties. Islam is easy and Allah is forgiving.

yes why not pork meat is good for health but not too much . red wine with pork meat will be great . i know many Pakistani atheists live abroad eat pork meat
Who told you its healthy?

hamari saraiki ka aik shair hai shakir sujabadi he said

72حور دے بدلے گزارہ ہک تے کر گھنسوں
71 حور دے بدلے اساں کوں رج کے روٹی دے

بہتر حوروں کے بدلے ایک پر گزارہ کر لین گے
اکہتر حوروں کے بدلے ہمیں پیٹ بھر کے کھانا دے دو

jitna laga kafi hai samny nazer a raha hai . mulk tabah ker diya zia ne or bhutto ne islam islam khel ker .
Zia or bhutto main sy kisi ny koi Islam nafiz nahi kia! or yeh koi tareeqa nahi hy Islam ko discuss krny ka. Mind your language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom