What's new

Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
we don't know that word. its Ferungi word

There once a time we knew what it meant, and we practiced it too. We need a jolt now to jog our fading memory of that concept and all will be well again. :D

so for you 5th khalifa hussain bin ali was not khalifa ? hahahaha according to shia you are kaffir then . jis ki khater sara panga hoa tum us ko nhi maanty hahaha
I think of him as grandson of Prophet....And in Quran it says no good or bad gets passed by lineage...
No father or son is responsible for anything of their ancestors nor their descendants! THAT is something that differentiates us from Christians who claim the first sin...

Because Arabs want to keep this lineage grand and keep mummering BS!

4 first khalifas ?ok chalo ab un ko men ne mara religion kya hai asmaani bijli ? religion is from humans . usman RA ka katal hazrat umer ke katal ka tasulsul tha phir hazrat ali ka katal bhi . ary bhai its not matter un ke pass quraan tha ? un ke pass hadees thi ? then why ?
You mean Quran and Hadith forms a force field around people? You sound like the taliban!

Quran tha and hadith thee....but that doesnt guarantee eternal life yeh kisnay keh diyea?

ab amreca or ww1 ww2 ka jawab dety hain phly ye masla suljha leen ww1 and ww2 are no more killing people nor effective now per ye khooni drama abhi chalu hai
No more killing people? Iraq mein hawa unko mari hai? Afghanistan mein fassad clouds lai thee? Yemen drone strikes before all this BS was caused by wind? Vietnam blood lust was also caused by the South China Sea hana?

If it's anything like nightlife in Lebanon, I want to go.

Also, if you must pull out your jonson, do it against a tree or wall.
still, thats anti social, unhygienic and inconsiderate... best is to find a toilet and if one cant hold his pee then he should time his travel and drinking accordingly.

It is not necessary that a secular person is hedonistic or degenerative. A secular person can be a good muslim rather than what Imran Khan portrays-its his choice he drinks but all of us liberals are not like that. That being said Quaid e Azam was secular and we should always work to strenghthen the secular fabric of this nation.

aik bacha bhi janta hai abaasi kab ayee thy or sahaba ka dor kab tha dont be so fool yaar .
Your take was on sahaba and then you jumped to Abassi era....So basically, either you are too drunk to hold a conversation or you are too lost and have a skewed mindset!

still, thats anti social, unhygienic and inconsiderate... best is to find a toilet and if one cant hold his pee then he should time his travel and drinking accordingly.

I agree with you.

But I must also admit, that once drunk, especially outdoors, sometimes the toilet seems very far away.

It is not necessary that a secular person is hedonistic or degenerative. A secular person can be a good muslim rather than what Imran Khan portrays-its his choice he drinks but all of us liberals are not like that. That being said Quaid e Azam was secular and we should always work to strenghthen the secular fabric of this nation.
did i lebel or generalized ? how on earth sir ? in west not everyone drinks not everyone go to night clubs or having public sex . i said god damn leave humans free open the gates of god damn mosques and clubs let humans decide where they want to go . stop this madness in pakistan and let live people a free life after they die god will punish them . no need to be god on earth like jamat e islami guys or taliban .

First we need to define this word secular...It has evolved since it first got public attention!
Second, secular doesnt mean no limits also doesnt mean no laws...it just means no religion....but if some laws diverge to what the religion already told then how is it not acceptable when it is from religion but automatically acceptable when it is under the secular banner?

Welfare system was introduced some thousands years ago and even before that on and off in our history but secular try to take the credit like its a new invention

Women rights even some respected Judges have said that Muslim and some Persians had better women rights before Secular west found them and utilized them

Punishment was also available way before

Freedom of religion was introduced in Islam as well as way before however, it was lack of tolerance that got Prophet Isa on the cross...but the same people now preach secularism while those people who lived happily practicing Judaism, Christianity and Islam in Spain some thousand years ago knew of this which secular try to take credit for!

Again when it was done way before the introduction of secularity it was overlooked and under appreciated but when seculars re founded it everyone gives them a standing ovation?! :unsure:

i am jahil please inform me

in battle of jamal whom was kaffir and whom was muslim ?

who will go to peradise whom will in hell ? as we know some 18000 sahaba and taba tabeen were killed ?

tell me please mutaa is halal or haram ?

tell me karbala war was for power and politics or abut islam ?
You indeed are Jahil. Not only that, you are a badmouth too who has no respect whatsoever neither for himself nor for others.

Karbala was for power and politics, only a nutfe haram moron can say this.

did i lebel or generalized ? how on earth sir ? in west not everyone drinks not everyone go to night clubs or having public sex . i said god damn leave humans free open the gates of god damn mosques and clubs let humans decide where they want to go . stop this madness in pakistan and let live people a free life after they die god will punish them . no need to be god on earth like jamat e islami guys or taliban .
Then how did we get this news of nightlife if people are not free?

IF people were undergoing whatever you imagination is portraying then this nightlife wouldnt exist, no?

Kis ki history par ray ho? un logon ki jinnoun nay libraries burn ki thee?

Ya un gardar ki jo Islamically reh tay nai thay but moun say bol tay thay?

Kahin b Quran mein yeh nai likha kay 1 insaan dusray say behter hai albata yeh likha hai kay sirf in terms of Taqwa...

As for Sahaba most were Sahaba not in ruling positions
2ndly, those who were they didnt have a whole cabinet of sahaba...
3rdly those who did bad didnt do it from Quranic references but their own greed...Now if you want to call that Islamic that is your fault not Islam's!

who told you that?

Even if it is true...which I dont believe....then there is also an ayat in the Quran which says no man should be punished based on what the father or son did to each his own! Now you claim to know the Quran yet you gave me an example that even the Quran speaks against? Just shows how much you know :tup:

Special in Shariah is it is a law to make people obedient! We dont have a problem with people believing or not...We have no problem in people worshipping ALLAH or not.....

coz even Shaitan believed in ALLAH and worshiped HIM! But wasnt obedient!

Get your act together and bottle ki nashili halat say niklo before quoting me again!

Well It is true, the party who came to kill Hazrat Usman (RA) included son of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA). When Hazrat Usman (RA) reminded the son of Abu Bakr about his father's achievements regarding Islam, he ran away from the group repenting why would he even partake in such bloodbath.

The civil war at the end of Hazrat Usman (RA)era is the most distorted and never spoken/taught event in todays Islamic books. Why? Because Mullah afraid how can they justify those events muslims killings muslim to gullible sheep's of Islamic world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom