What's new

Which SAM system Turkic Prefer?

Which one you think is the most preferable SAM in Turkic heart?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Now Turkey goverment will re-open its bid for advanced SAM to Januanry year 2014, please select the favourable SAM system in your heart. Do you think Turkey shall take threat from NATo and USA to quit HQ9 in the future?

I think its very reluctant for a country to re-open bid after they had claimed the winner. At the same time, i really understand the huge pressure Turkey goverment face from NATO and USA. It's time for Turkic to show its independance and dignity to the rest of the world.

Do you guys think USA and NATO will really care and love an Islamic Majority country?

i think they did it to take a pressure. at the and it will not change anything the winner will still fd2000. even the goverment know it that the other are not able to give tot lower price and co production like the chinese gave.

Maybe we will loose the bid in the end, but i feel we get more closely connected with Turkey people in this case.

Last edited:
Maybe we will loose the bid in the end, but i feel we get more closely connected with Turkey people in this case.

The winner is HQ-9B dude. The meetings have already been commenced with China to finalize the deal until January 2014 (Given schedule by SSM). Until this date, SSM stepped a political move with giving them a new chance to renew their offers If they can provide more Tech Transfer and Local production than China. As I said, It was a political move to cut their high volumes and Everybody knows that They can't offer more tech transfer than China did in same price...

but Acc to some reports, Raytheon is trying to renew offers as a similar way like China did but Price will be serious issue.

Last edited:
I dont think China care and love an Islamic Majority country too.

The big difference is that unlike Western countries the Chinese do not have a problem with Islam and Muslims.

The big difference is that unlike Western countries the Chinese do not have a problem with Islam and Muslims.

The only problem is your stupid hate mongering.If the West had problems with muslims,you wouldn't be living in there jackass,spreading your hate and stupidity.Have a little shame !

The only problem is your stupid hate mongering.If the West had problems with muslims,you wouldn't be living in there jackass,spreading your hate and stupidity.Have a little shame !

Oh, please keep quiet!

If the British had not pillaged my country for around 200 years, then I would not be in theirs.

Let them pay back what they have taken. Afterall, it is only fair.

Have you ever heart Xianjiang? And i dont think France Celebrating we love Germans day. If you are looking world politics from religion point of view deadly mistake. Countries only cares their benefit. There is only one reality in world politics CAPITALISM.

Have you ever heart Xianjiang? And i dont think France Celebrating we love Germans day. If you are looking world politics from religion point of view deadly mistake. Countries only cares their benefit. There is only one reality in world politics CAPITALISM.

How many anti-Muslim articles are there in Chinese media compared to the constant barrage that is seen in the media in the West?

There is a big potential benefit for Muslims and Chinese to co-operate in the future and what other non-Muslims say is
totally and utterly worthless.

The West has proved it is anti-Muslim.

Oh, please keep quiet!

If the British had not pillaged my country for around 200 years, then I would not be in theirs.

Let them pay back what they have taken. Afterall, it is only fair.

Yes you would ! This is just your pathetic excuse,the british /westerners weren't the only conquerors out there,muslims had their share of going sword in hand to other nations but you only like to moan in every thread about westerners which is stupidity at its best.The fact remains that if they would hate you so much you wouldn't be allowed in there but not only you are allowed,you don't even have a small amount of gratitude for them ,only hate mongering comes from you,that's why your speech is disgusting and tiresome.

On topic,this attempt by western countries to make profit without sharing ToT is done everywhere to muslim/non muslim countries.Altough i would like to see the Aster in turkish service I think that due to price and ToT sharing they will stick with the HQ 9.

Is this topic really asking us what's in the turks hearts? All 80 million of them ? Diaspora included ?:sarcastic:

How many anti-Muslim articles are there in Chinese media compared to the constant barrage that is seen in the media in the West?

There is a big potential benefit for Muslims and Chinese to co-operate in the future and what other non-Muslims say is
totally and utterly worthless.

The West has proved it is anti-Muslim.

Oh please,the media villifies the muslim radicals as they do with european nationalists/supremacists.I've seen so many,actually the majority of europeans defending peaceful muslims and openly condemning racist attacks against them.Actually,that's why you're here,because you're allowed to practice your faith freely and you don't suffer from hate attacks but you don't like to mention this because it doesn't suit your baseless propaganda.That's why i think you're a shameless coward spreading hate and lies with almost every post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom