What's new

Which one is your favorite Bengali cuisine?

I still don't understand why we can't grow Ilish in ponds!Would be great if we could!

Ilish Pulao

ilish_pulao.gif

ilish+pulao1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@thesolar65 How much high? I have similar problem too.

I will reply to you today after I go through my records. But remembers it is over 300. I have been taking Tonact-TG to reduce it with every day morning walk(45 minutes)

sorry to hear about your heart problem, anyway i do not think you are senior to everybody in the forum LOL, there are many budhas in here like @Armstrong, @Hyperion @JonAsad :whistle:

Really!!...:yahoo:

:raise: me me :raise: some times i eat the big bone :ashamed:

:eek: I can't do that!! I have to take each and every bones before eating and it takes me a long long time. Ones in a reception I ate 4-5 peices of Hilsa but for that I continued with 3-4 batches of people.

My dad and my friends are expert in that but I fail. :confused:

:eek: I can't do that!! I have to take each and every bones before eating and it takes me a long long time. Ones in a reception I ate 4-5 peices of Hilsa but for that I continued with 3-4 batches of people.

My dad and my friends are expert in that but I fail. :confused:

Me too.....everytime my tongue feels a fish-bone in my rice I instantly panic....had bad experience with kata as a child.....didn't eat fish out of anger for a month!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom