What's new

Indian news outlet mentions Bangladesh-origin MasterChef contestant Kishwar as ‘Indian’

Dada wikipedia tey gia golpo lekhley golpo shotti hoi na. Apnar knowledge e onek gap.

Moiras (sweet-makers) were mostly Hindu, yes. Sweets are offered to Hindu deities in the course of Puja offerings.

Rosogolla was invented in Jessore (Sharsha area). East Bengal folks did not need Portuguese to teach them how to make Chhana (Milk Curds). They had come up with it eons ago. :lol:

Chhanar shondesh originated in Comilla many hundreds of years ago (before British arrived), when it was capital of Tripura and the moiras in later years prior to British times all worked for the Raja of Tripura (relatives of RD/SD Burman) as the Royal Puja-Parban feast suppliers. Chhanar shondesh, Rashmalai and Amriti of Rani Dighir Paar/Matrivandar Sweets in Comilla is famous all over Bangladesh. Comilla Moiras may have taken their skills to Kolkata later.

When Covid gets a little less hectic, pay a visit to,

You will see the sweets of Bangladesh under one roof.

photo4jpg.jpg

in-and-outside-view.jpg

Talk to old timers who have some experience in Bangladesh on sweets and actually know sweets history of Bangladesh. Bhim Nager Sandesh from Kolkata may be famous, but so is palm-jaggery (Taler methai) of Faridpur and a hundred other regional sweets in Bangladesh. It is indicative of the wealth and high/rich culinary standards in East Bengal from time immemorial.
  • Chamcham of Porabari in Tangail
  • Kanchagolla of Natore
  • Pera Sandesh of Naogaon
  • Rasgolla of Jamtala in Sharsha upazila of Jessore
  • Muktagachha's (Mymensingh) sweet Monda
  • Rasgolla of Barisal (different sponge variety, less sweet than Jessore variety)
  • Sandesh of Gutia Bazar in Barisal
  • Malai Sar of Faridpur,
  • Gur Khirmohan of Dinajpur,
  • Habsi Halua of Rangpur,
  • Raskadam of Rajshahi,
  • Ilishpeti of Pabna,
  • Chanamukhi of Brahmanbaria,
  • Jagar Mishti of Khepupara,
  • Adi Chamcham of Chapainawabganj,
  • Savitrim of Pabri,
  • Rajpar of Meherpur, Kushtia
  • Yoghurt of Muharram,
  • Yoghurt of Gournadi of Barisal

Don't consult Google for everything. Some Indians have spread falsehoods everywhere - your Google searches only reveal those.
Leave it:)

মারামারি লাগসে!! :pop::pop: Will Kishwar remove the Indian flag from her IG profile after this আজাইরা প্যাচাল? :coffee:

1625679800425.png

https://www.dhakatribune.com/showti...-bangladeshi-or-indian-heritage-actually-both
Is Kishwar of Bangladeshi or Indian heritage? Actually both
In her interview with Dhaka Tribune, Kishwar said: “I was born and bought up here in Australia. My father is from Bangladesh and was a freedom fighter, he came out here as a student after the Liberation War. He met my mother, who is from Kolkata, West Bengal and they married and settled here in Melbourne. I have a huge extended family here in Melbourne and Dhaka.”

She holds Bangladeshi citizenship not Indian. When bdeshi claim something to their culture Indians wash and say bdesh didn't exist then so it's Indian. Look at this low life sc** trying to associate I with Indian through claims lineage. Indians make my blood boil.

Also not sure if her husband is Bangladeshi, they met in school are and are sweet hearts. So he's prolly white, it always sucks when a really nice Asian girls goes outside of our culture.

Last edited:
She holds Bangladeshi citizenship not Indian. When bdeshi claim something to their culture Indians wash and say bdesh didn't exist then so it's Indian. Look at this low life sc** trying to associate I with Indian through claims lineage. Indians make my blood boil.

Also not sure if her husband is Bangladeshi, they met in school are and are sweet hearts. So he's prolly white, it always sucks when a really nice Asian girls goes outside of our culture.

If you look at her cooking in Masterchef Australia. she cooks typical everyday Bangladeshi cuisine like panta-bhat. aloo-bharta, jau-bhat, lau-chingri. There is no trace of Ghoti Bong Indian cuisine in whatever she cooks on TV.

No shukto, no chocchoree, no dab-chingree, no "Bong-eats" garbage. End of story.

I don't know what Kolkata Indians are driving at...

Thank God she didn't learn to say to guests "Kheye eshecchen, naki bari giye khaben?" (Khaneka bad a gaya, ya ghar jaaney ka bad khayega?"), (Did you eat before arriving, or will you go back then eat?) :omghaha:

Or offer two rasgullas in a plate to two people and say "purotai khetey hobey kintu!"."Bilkul Sub Khana Padega!" :lol:

To Dadas and Didis, you have plenty of money now thanks to backoffice jobs. Atta-takey ektoo boro koren Dadara. :-)

Last edited:

I mean Bangladeshi men aren't Chads lmao , more like currycells
If you look at her cooking in Masterchef Australia. she cooks typical everyday Bangladeshi cuisine like panta-bhat. aloo-bharta, jau-bhat, lau-chingri. There is no trace of Ghoti Bong Indian cuisine in whatever she cooks on TV.

No shukto, no chocchoree, no dab-chingree, no "Bong-eats" garbage. End of story.

I don't know what Kolkata Indians are driving at...

Thank God she didn't learn to say to guests "Kheye eshecchen, naki bari giye khaben?" (Khaneka bad a gaya, ya ghar jaaney ka bad khayega?"), (Did you eat before arriving, or will you go back then eat?) :omghaha:

Or offer two rasgullas in a plate to two people and say "purotai khetey hobey kintu!"."Bilkul Sub Khana Padega!" :lol:

To Dadas and Didis, you have plenty of money now thanks to backoffice jobs. Atta-takey ektoo boro koren Dadara. :-)

Indians can SOD OFF !

That's an Indian article you donkey

Look at these Sanghis.

Catching at any straw to somehow find and associate some shred of respect for their country.

Is India that looked down upon and the self-respect for their land of birth so low that Sanghis get so desperate?

Sad - very sad.

https://www.dhakatribune.com/showti...-bangladeshi-or-indian-heritage-actually-both
Is Kishwar of Bangladeshi or Indian heritage? Actually both
In her interview with Dhaka Tribune, Kishwar said: “I was born and bought up here in Australia. My father is from Bangladesh and was a freedom fighter, he came out here as a student after the Liberation War. He met my mother, who is from Kolkata, West Bengal and they married and settled here in Melbourne. I have a huge extended family here in Melbourne and Dhaka.”
so her father was actually East Pakistani.

Ah wait, she not Indian any more? Glory hunting low l*** sc**.

Look at this sweaty Narain guy next to Kishwar. :rolleyes:

Make your own conclusions - no comment.... :-)

vygvy-1626189717908.PNG

Kishwar takes Aloo Bharta, Panta Bhat to MasterChef’s grand finale
Showtime Desk
  • Published at 07:31 pm July 12th, 2021

Kishwar Chowdhury, a 38 year old mother of two, dreams of authoring a cook book after her run at MasterChef Australia| Collected

Judges called her finale dish ‘unbelievable’

Kishwar Chowdhury served smoked rice water with Aloo Bhorta and fried sardines during the two-part grand finale of MasterChef Australia.

“This is the type of food you wouldn’t see anywhere. It feels scary, but it also feels extremely rewarding to do this as my finale dish,” she said to the judges.

As the three month long cooking competition inches towards the finish line, one last elimination round on July 11 confirmed the three contestants moving forward to MasterChef season 13 grand finale. Kishwar Chowdhury of Bangladeshi descent was among these deserving three.

She is competing against Pete Campbell and Justin Narayan on July 12-13 in a two part grand finale.

Judges called her finale dish “unbelievable.” Jock Zonfrillo said, “My mouth is still watering. It is such a beautiful contrast. Mellissa Leong said that Kishwar’s dish was “powerful with flavor and powerful with history.”

I can spot fake Muslims like her and her fake supporters from 1000s of miles.
I could not prove a hindu like you was masquerading as Muslim until @Hiptullha posted a screen shot of one of your posts wherein you confessed to be a hindu.

but for some reason (well-known to me) a mod deleted that exposé and member was banned soon afterwards (for reasons unknown to me).

AgNoStiC MuSliM have you forsaken me for some reason?

Look at this sweaty Narain guy next to Kishwar. :rolleyes:

Make your own conclusions - no comment.... :-)

Racist Kamla-Soda chotolok showing his true class and fokinni type attitude. 😏 As if only Indians become sweaty when they are in the kitchen or working anywhere.

Bengali is India's culture never forget that. Btw no need to take a blooper too seriously, she is just a chef not a physics noble.

India is a Western Concept , also Bengalis are unique to themselves.

Kinda like saying Japanese culture is Chinese culture , sounds stupid

Back
Top Bottom