What's new

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I correct my mistake.

With Photoshop Iran is n1 in rocket science and also n1 army in the middle-east, in the known universe and other universes.

My apologies.

Your country probably needs to have South Korean and NATO help to even photoshop :lol:
Seriously dude, your only missile is some renamed short ranged Chinese rocket and you have the audacity to talk about turkey here? Go see if you can borrow and rename the new South Korean missiles.

Once again like a kid, you cannot actually address the main point and are running away. Why are you posting some photoshopped picture made by fan-boys like yourself?

I can post all forms of insults against your country as well and make you cry, but I am not here for that. I am here for a technical discussion which you people have obvious shown to be incapable off.

By the way troll, here is the test of those missiles, tell me, are the video also "photoshoped":

Sorry but, you've failed again :)

I proved my point by showing just two examples of useless tall claims Iranians made, but there are dozens of examples of that. Post insults against my country? Please do so because you're really insulting us by making BS claims and when people call your BS out you start to whine. If you're here for getting your ego stroked, than you're in the wrong place. I failed? Sorry I am not some Iranian missile. :partay:

Why?Just because some kid cannot have a technical discussion the thread should be locked? Let the trolls be thread banned and let us have a proper discussion here.

Because you are asking from ordinary people to vote and talk about the missile technology !

Failure goes on !

I proved my point by showing just two examples of useless tall claims Iranians made, but there are dozens of examples of that. Post insults against my country? Please do so because you're really insulting us by making BS claims and when people call your BS out you start to whine. If you're here for getting your ego stroked, than you're in the wrong place. I failed? Sorry I am not some Iranian missile. :partay:

What two examples kid? You posted some random photoshoped picture and I provided the actual video of the tests.
It's not that difficult to Photoshop. I can Photoshop a few of your Chinese renamed missile as well.

If you had anything worthwhile to really say, you would not be running away from the main points and actually compare your technology, but sadly it's obvious there is nothing else you can do expect try and take the thread of topic with your butt hurt nonsense.

My main points still stands kid. Let me know when you people actually launch a satellite and then we can talk. Also, when will you make your first short ranged surface to air missile? :lol:

Yes, that is the whole problem, Ordinary People. Only Iranians are well versed in missile tech and all Iranian members here are scientists. Yup that sums it up rightly.

An ordinary person asking from ordinary people !

Even idiots can comment ...

Go get your medicine !

What two examples kid? You posted some random photoshoped picture and I provided the actual video of the tests.
It's not that difficult to Photoshop. I can Photoshop a few of your Chinese renamed missile as well.

If you had anything worthwhile to really say, you would not be running away from the main points and actually compare your technology, but sadly it's obvious there is nothing else you can do expect try and take the thread of topic with your butt hurt nonsense.

Nahh, please don't try Photoshop you will fail at it or may be the Iranian missile force will hire you, You got what they need. Iranian claims feeds the world of photoshop fails.

Butt hurt hahahaha, we are not the ones showing flaying cartons made by 5th graders and claiming them to be "Stealth".

An ordinary person asking from ordinary people !

Even idiots can comment ...

Go get your medicine !

Thanks for accepting you're one, saves me the hassle.

Why?Just because some kid cannot have a technical discussion the thread should be locked? Let the trolls be thread banned and let us have a proper discussion here.
you are right,
also It's funny watching some kids trying to discredit our missile tech by their photoshops.

just to add to their butthurt:

Nahh, please don't try Photoshop you will fail at it or may be the Iranian missile force will hire you, You got what they need. Iranian claims feeds the world of photoshop fails.

Butt hurt hahahaha, we are not the ones showing flaying cartons made by 5th graders and claiming them to be "Stealth".

Your Photoshop picture were debunked already but you have nothing else to keep saying?
But those cartons are still more advance than anything your country can produce on its own. Seriously dude, what would you have if it were not for the Chinese? It took you an entire year to rename their CH-3 drone and unveil as indigenous :lol:

Tell me, when will we see your first satellite launch? Also, Let me know when you rename the Chinese HQ-7 and show it as your first short ranged SAM. :rofl:

Your Photoshop picture were debunked already but you have nothing else to keep saying?
But those cartons are still more advance than anything your country can produce on its own. Seriously dude, what would you have if it were not for the Chinese? It took you an entire year to rename their CH-3 drone and unveil as indigenous :lol:

Tell me, when will we see your first satellite launch? Also, Let me know when you rename the Chinese HQ-7 and show it as our first short ranged SAM. :rofl:

Sure sure, more Iranian snake oil salesman pitch, oh wait are you a spokesperson for Iranian Missile Command, don't pull my leg here. I thought so, with a whole basket of snake oil, cures everything.

Last edited:
How old you? You're seem to be a little 12 year old.
Go see whether the Chinese will lend you people a few missile to rename so you can post them here as indigenous at some point. Your missiles are basically Chinese DF series.

Sorry dude, but Iran is far superior to Pakistan in missile tech. Only some butt hurt kid would deny it.

Yeah too bad Chinese don't trust you with anything or may be you have started to drink the snake oil you were selling to the whole world. It sure seems like it. Iran indeed is superior, from drones to jets, from rockets to missile, yup Iran is superior and you're a living prove of that.

Yeah too bad Chinese don't trust you with anything or may be you have started to drink the snake oil you were selling to the whole world. It sure seems like it. Iran indeed is superior, from drones to jets, from rockets to missile, yup Iran is superior and you're a living prove of that.

Stop wasting thread space with these ghiberish nonsense.
Unless if you have some technical facts to debunk our argument then stop making embarrassing yourself and your country. If Pakistan is indeed superior, then go ahead and prove it. It can't be that hard now can it? :lol:
You may as well get the Chinese member to come help you as they will know more about your missile program than you do as it's mostly their missiles anyway.

Stop wasting thread space with these ghiberish nonsense.
Unless if you have some technical facts to debunks our argument then stop making yourself and your country look pathetic. If Pakistan is indeed superior, then go ahead and prove it. It can't be that hard now an it? :lol:
You may as well get the Chinese member to come help you as they will know more about your missile program than you do as it's mostly their missiles anyway.

You're the one who is wasting thread space with gibberish garbage trying to package it as facts. Iranian missile tech is unproven (posting 3 videos won't suffice) but Iranians are known for making tall claims which are beyond absurd, and the whole world debunked those claims. But as I said earlier feel free to stroke your ego. No I am more than enough to handle all you Iranians.

You're the one who is wasting thread space with gibberish garbage trying to package it as facts. Iranian missile tech is unproven (posting 3 videos won't suffice) but Iranians are known for making tall claims which are beyond absurd, and the whole world debunked those claims. But as I said earlier feel free to stroke your ego. No I am more than enough to handle all you Iranians.

Those videos are still more evidence than anything you people have proven. The problems with your logic is this, Iran has launched satellites confirmed by NASA, this is enough evidence to prove our technology prowess relative to your country that has yet to even launch 1 satellite. You will not launch a satellite in the next 1-2 decade probably.

Let me know when your country shows even one anti ship ballistic missile hitting a ship. There are multiple videos of such Iranian launches. Mutiple. Go and see for yourself. Let me know when Pakistan will manage to even make a short ranged surface to air missile. What about anti radiation ballistic missiles? What about 3000km ranged cruise missile?

The only thing you're doing here is making yourself look desperate and foolish and you're doing the same to your country. In which planet are you handling Iranians here? You're getting owned with evidence and facts etc and you cannot reciprocate in the slightest.

Last edited:
Those videos are still more evidence than anything you people have proven. The problems with your logic is this, Iran has launched satellites confirmed by NASA, this is enough evidence to prove our technology prowess relative to your country that has yet to even launch 1 satellite. You will not launch a satellite in the next 1-2 decade probably.

Let me know when your country shows even one anti ship ballistic missile hitting a ship. There are multiple videos of such Iranian launches. Mutiple. Go and see for yourself. Let me know when you manage to even make a short ranged surface to air missile. What about anti radiation missiles? What about 3000km ranged cruise missile?

The only you're doing here is making yourself look desperate and foolish and you're doing the same to your country. In which planet are you handling Iranians here? You're getting owned with evidence and facts etc and you cannot reciprocate in the slightest.

Unlike your non-sense logic, Pakistanis here accepted that Iran had an advantage when it comes to SLV, but for all other claims they are nothing but claims. It is your puny insecure ego that is rendering you not being able to accept that there would be some one better than you. Multiple videos, from Iranian sources, sure let me believe those. And you have surface to air missile, guess you guys didn't needed any Russian S-300's, those must be using for decoration since Iranians have superior tech already.
Desperate... hahaha, sure sure.

How does Iran achieves Superior missile technology? With Photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom