What's new

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

Which Islamic country is the strongest missile power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't ignore Pakistan's nukes tbh. Ballistic missiles are purely for the delivery of warheads. That's THE reason why they exist: to carry warheads!

So in ballistic tech, I'd go with Pakistan.

In other areas, I'd go with Iran, but the lack of accuracy of Iranian missiles (no live GPS tracking) is concerning. Iran doesn't have her own GPS satellites and that's a big blow to accuracy. All the claims made about the missiles being accurate to a few meters are unsubstantiated.

I have more hope for Iran in the future though (compared to Pakistan). There will always be more money to throw around and the country has a more educated workforce. If the sanctions are removed and the GPS issue is solved, Iran can only go up.

However, the big elephant in the room here is nukes. Ballistic missiles without nuclear warheads are USELESS. They're nothing but glorified scuds. A 2K kilo warhead carried by a BM is the same 2K Kilo warhead that gets dropped by a jet. Every day occurrence. Without a nuclear warhead, BM's are a massive waste of money.

Nukes do not means their missile are more advanced does it? Iran can easily fit a nuke on it's sejill-2 missile.
Also bro, it seems you're way behind in your knowledge on Iranian missile accuracy. How many countries have shown the capability to hit a ship using ballistic missile? Iran is the only country to have shown the capability but it is believed the Chinese also have this technology with their longer range DF-21 but I have yet to see a footage showing it. I have no doubt Russia and USA have this technology if they wanted, but you need to understand Iranian missile are highly accurate so I don't know where you're getting this inaccurate idea from? Can you not see videos? How many times has Iran showed the Khalje fars in action? You call this unsubstantiated? Even last year you seen the test of the anti radiation ballistic missile. Keep up to date bro.

Chera khodeto mizani as oon var dadash?

Last edited:
@Icarus - Kuch isss topic ka pataaa haiii ? Where do we stand viz a vie others in the Muslim World ? :undecided:

There's no competition except between Pakistan and Iran, between the two, Iran has a wider range of missiles at their disposal but I cannot comment on their platform maturity however, Pakistan's arsenal is known to be slightly limited and a lot of our projects are undisclosed but our platform maturity is unquestioned.

Your German owned patriot missile will not even be able to stop scud c's never mind sejill-2 solid fuel ballistic missile or newer Iranian ballistic missile with cluster and MIRV warheads or anti radiation ballistic missile designed specifically for taking out anti air defences. Your air defences are a joke dude just like your missile forces.
If their useless patriots were there to work properly then I wonder why so much moaning by all Iranian enemies to put Iranian ballistic missile into negotiations ... why moaning of West about Iranian missiles saying they are trageting Europe and USA!! Why Israel with all the fake arrow or David or etc toys always pushes Daddy USA to limit Iranian ballistic missile power!!?

you know... I,m just saying!! :usflag:

If their useless patriots were there to work properly then I wonder why so much moaning by all Iranian enemies to put Iranian ballistic missile into negotiations ... why moaning of West about Iranian missiles saying they are trageting Europe and USA!! Why Israel with all the fake arrow or David or etc toys always pushes Daddy USA to limit Iranian ballistic missile power!!?

you know... I,m just saying!! :usflag:

They have to deal with their sore butts somehow dadash. Thy do so by coming on these forums and trying to brag on the internet. In real life, their indigenous air defence and missile technology is not something that even Somlia would be impressed by. They can only beg Germany and Chinese for such technology. They had to beg NATO for patriot to defend against war torn Syria :lol:

There's no competition except between Pakistan and Iran, between the two, Iran has a wider range of missiles at their disposal but I cannot comment on their platform maturity however, Pakistan's arsenal is known to be slightly limited and a lot of our projects are undisclosed but our platform maturity is unquestioned.

What do mean by platform maturity?

Basically how well developed it is, how narrowed down its margins for error are.

So you're basically talking about quality. If this is what you mean then the Iranian missile quality are certainly unquestionable . The Isreali missile expert Uzi rubin talks about how even they're highly impressed with the rate of development and how Iran has developed the game changing missiles, the anti ship ballistic missile. Such a feat is something that so far only Iran has shown. That's not to say Russian, US could not develop them, but it just goes to show the high quality of Iranian missiles. Recently even an anti radiation ballistic missile were shown/tested.

How many countries have real ICBM'S and missile defense system ? I believe only few countries have that capability

Missile defense systems by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of ICBMs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iran has developed a solid fuelled 4 stage space launch vehicle whose first stage alone is 20 meters with a 3.5 meter diameter, it is called ghaem.This is a good indicator that Iran could develop an ICBM right now if it wanted to. Even American intelligence and the Pentagon has stated Iran in 2015 will be ICBM ready. But obviously, Iran will not test such a thing due to political reasons so keep an eye on Iran space launch activity and wait for the Ghaem SLV to be shown :)
Also,
What the heck is a "real icbm defence"? ballistic missile defence is still in its infancy and will be years before a proper defence is available against ICBM's.

Nukes do not means their missile are more advanced does it? Iran can easily fit a nuke on it's sejill-2 missile.
Also bro, it seems you're way behind in your knowledge on Iranian missile accuracy. How many countries have shown the capability to hit a ship using ballistic missile? Iran is the only country to have shown the capability but it is believed the Chinese also have this technology with their longer range DF-21 but I have yet to see a footage showing it. I have no doubt Russia and USA have this technology if they wanted, but you need to understand Iranian missile are highly accurate so I don't know where you're getting this inaccurate idea from? Can you not see videos? How many times has Iran showed the Khalje fars in action? You call this unsubstantiated? Even last year you seen the test of the anti radiation ballistic missile. Keep up to date bro.

Chera khodeto mizani as oon var dadash?
shoma hanooz dargire in yaroo afghani hasti? shoma va digaran ta hala bayad fahmide bashid az darajeye doshmani in agha ba harchi ke irooni hast ke in emkan nadare irooni bashe... yeki nist bege akhe keshvare to ke abo barghesho ham majboore vared kone va balad nist ye jadde asphalt kone hala shodi karshenase mooshakie Iran!!

The precision of Iranian missiles up to 750 km is very high... based on what I,ve heard it is around 5 to 10 meters...

The precision of Iranian long range ballistics were around %0.001 of their range a decade ago when Khameni ordered IRCG and Defense Ministry to lower it to as low as %0.00005 or less. Last time I read in the news, the commanders said happily that they could materialize what the leader ordered.

Iran uses a combination of internal guidance systems + land GPS + UAVs currently but have a strategic plan to acquire navigation satellites and put it into space by the end of 6th development plans (in 5 years).

Plus Iranian ballistic and Cruise missile arsenal is so huge in numbers because of two simple reasons. Iran want to offset its air force delivery weakness by Missiles + The terrifying effect of long range ballistic missiles.

Some think a not very precise ballistic missile is not scary... but I can tell you... It is even scarier than the preciser ones... When fired you don't know where it will landed!! If a city like TEL AVIV is hitted... the missiles could land in an area 10 x 10 km... this means no point is safe in there... Iran already explained that Iran won't fire one or ten missiles so its destruction be limited or you can stop them... Iran said we intentionally disperse shooting locations... made them mobile... made them in thousands of thousands so Iran can fire clusters of missiles...

Imagine Iran fires 10 to 20 Shahab-3s to misguide air defenses and then immediately fire a cluster of 50 to 100 Ghadr-110, Sejjil-2 into any area 10 x 10 kms....!! see? It is more than effective... Iran does not need nukes to destroy Israel in case they fired the first shot of course...

If one day you seen ISrael and USA attacked Iran despite Iranian Missile Unveilings then we know that Iranian missiles are useless!! Until then, all Western and Israeli defense systems are just toys...

USA defense command center in Saudi Arabia could not intercept correctly an obsolete short range Scud while it is was only one missile!! now how they can intercept hundreds of long range ones that has both higher speeds and some of them have multiple warheads!!?

Basically how well developed it is, how narrowed down its margins for error are.
and based on what facts Iran is behind in platform maturity?

stage alone is 20 meters with a 3.5 meter diameter, it is called ghaem
it is 25 meters long and it is the length of the first stage ENGINE

anti radiation ballistic missile were shown/tested.
this anti-radiation missiles are not that space science missiles my friend... many countries have them and can build them...

Pakistan has the most advanced missile tech not just in the Muslim world but makes certain non-Muslim countries wet themselves too. Period!

Pakistan is also rumored to have MIRVed it's ballistic missiles. :pakistan:

EDIT, OP: Please remove Turkey from the list, thank God we don't have an Islamic military/state.

it is 25 meters long and it is the length of the first stage ENGINE

this anti-radiation missiles are not that space science missiles my friend... many countries have them and can build them...

Damn only engine is that long !!!

Also bro, don't forget we're talking about anti radiation ballistic missile! Not just any anti radiation missile.

Pakistan has the most advanced missile tech not just in the Muslim world but makes certain non-Muslim countries wet themselves too. Period!

cool dream bro. And then you wake up and realise the real world is totally different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom