What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why west wont do it??Do you know that U.S was in complete info that pakistan is building nukes and china is providing that fissile material??They knew it but behaved like dumb.Reason???They did not view the long term factor.They saw it as counter balance against india but later on,when clinton arrived here in india,they realized it that they have done blunder.
and same U.S talks about pakistanis nukes every month.:)

Iran does not have nukes right now, and they won't use Saudi to counter against India.

I don't know where is this wild imagination came from. :coffee:

Overall military power and strength

1) Pakistan
2) Turkiye
3) I'm debating between KSA or Iran.

KSA certaintly has more technologically advance weapons and hardware than Iran, financially more capable, superior air force, etc.

KSA certaintly has more technologically advance weapons and hardware than Iran, financially more capable, superior air force, etc.

KSA possesses the technologically more advanced hardwares compared to Iran because they bought from US.

KSA possesses the technologically more advanced hardwares compared to Iran because they bought from US.

From US and Europe, that's right, but they still have it and it makes them potentially more powerful and dangerous than Iran. Doesn't matter whether they can manufacture the equipment themselves they have it already.

KSA operates the Euro fighter that's vastly superior to any Iranian fighter jet.

From US and Europe, that's right, but they still have it and it makes them potentially more powerful and dangerous than Iran. Doesn't matter whether they can manufacture the equipment themselves they have it already.

KSA operates the Euro fighter that's vastly superior to any Iranian fighter jet.

In a stand alone war, Iran will definitely outlast them. :coffee:

Ask yourself this, if you were Pakistan or Turkish military who would you rather fight? Iran or KSA, Iran would be easier to defeat. The Saudis have high-tech military hardware making them a more challenging opponent.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

In a stand alone war, Iran will definitely outlast them. :coffee:

Outlast them? How so? They would be defeated first by the Royal KSA AF, their AF is decisively better than the Iranian air force which is an anemic old air force. Saudi Navy is also superior to Iranian navy.

Ask yourself this, if you were Pakistan or Turkish military who would you rather fight? Iran or KSA, Iran would be easier to defeat. The Saudis have high-tech military hardware making them a more challenging opponent.

Assume KSA has no backup from the West, it would be less a challenge compared to Iran.

Since their ammunition would not last long in a full scale warfare, while Iran has the military industry that could sustain themselves in a long term warfare.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Outlast them? How so? They would be defeated first by the Royal KSA AF, their AF is decisively better than the Iranian air force which is an anemic old air force. Saudi Navy is also superior to Iranian navy.

KSA is not USA, and i don't think their AF and Navy is enough to trash Iran like USA trashed Iraq.

Not even close to the Iraq-Iran war.

Assume KSA has no backup from the West, it would be less a challenge compared to Iran.

Since their ammunition would not last long in a full scale warfare, while Iran has the military industry that could sustain themselves in a long term warfare.

KSA AF can destroy their military industrial complex, I think KSA AF would take air force superiority. So Iran can manufacture all the small arms and weapons it wants KSA AF would or should be able to take them out. KSA has ammunition storage I'm sure and some manufacturing capability, to domestically sustain themselves.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

KSA is not USA, and i don't think their AF and Navy is enough to trash Iran like USA trashed Iraq.

Not even close to the Iraq-Iran war.

KSA doesn't have to be US. It's a fact their AF is far more advance than the Iranian Air Frce.

Even PIA (Pakistani International Airline) can defeat the Iranian Air Force. Even Lufthansa, Emirates Air Line, KLM, Delta, United Airlines can defeat Iranian Air Force.

KSA AF can destroy their military industrial complex, I think KSA AF would take air force superiority. So Iran can manufacture all the small arms and weapons it wants KSA AF would or should be able to take them out. KSA has ammunition storage I'm sure and some manufacturing capability, to domestically sustain themselves.

As i said, KSA is far from being a monstrous AF/Naval like USA, not even close to Israel.

It took the West so many flights to bomb a tiny country like Libya which has basically no military industry, do you truly believe KSA can touch a Middle Easterner military powerhouse like Iran?

Compare their Air Forces, wiki is decent here.

Royal Saudi Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

67693_1292281981.jpg

Saudi Eurofighter, this will win Saudis the air war.

You guys underestimate the Saudia too much.

so lets think that you have nuclear command in hands.

what will be your decision if enemy attacks??think trillion times...and spend whole night rather than making personal comments.

if m there,i will prefer diplomacy rather than doing biggest blunder of history.

Heh...he still doesnt get it...

Anyways like it said, no country is going to attack another with nukes. An example is your past, where India couldn't continue with its surgical strikes in Pakistan after Mumbai attacks because it feared it would result in a war with a possible risk of war going nuclear. You are right about your last line tho,

diplomacy rather than doing biggest blunder of history

Which is what your generals thought before doing you know what.

I honestly don't know why you are even trying to keep nukes out of a war scenario other than your personal bias. Nukes are the next stage in evolution of military might. What next? would you compare countries excluding army or air force or navy? Can we please have a reasonable discussion without having to see kiddish thoughts?

Except 30,000 people died and thousand soldiers death including drones, here's list countries peaceful powerful!!

1) Sudan
2) Kenya
3) Maldives
4) Somalia
5) Turkey
6) Saudi Arabia
7) Nigeria
8) UAE
9) Kuwait
10) Egypt
11) Ethopia
12) Iraq
13) Iran
14) Morrocco

49) Pakistan

:D

Compare their Air Forces, wiki is decent here.

Royal Saudi Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

67693_1292281981.jpg

Saudi Eurofighter, this will win Saudis the air war.

You guys underestimate the Saudia too much.

We are putting the military context too much. THe thing is, as soon as Iran is attacked, by whoever, US/Saudi/Israel/whatever, Strait of Hormuz will be blocked. And price of oil will shoot to 500$. This will collapse the US dollar. Now this will have wider implications.

Turkey, Saudi and Pakistan

Its got to be Pakistan.

Its a no brainier really, they are fairly well equipped, battle hardened and have nukes! Pakistani Navy is the only weak link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom