What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and in reverse,i can say that you are desperate to bring nukes in and to bring pakistan in list.
this is quite offtopic but i will say,whenever we talk b/w india and china,we rarely bring nukes in discussion.we basically work out on the conventional warfare.

i stated above few facts like budget,availability of better resources,best machinery etc and in all,saudis looks good but i have a doubt in their war fighting capabilities so i prefer turkey.

even i bring nukes,and your nuclear command will have to think 1 trillion times b4 using it..its the destruction of humanity.
even in war,we have rules like we cant use chemical weapons etc.and you are desperate to bring nukes;)

What about Tactical Nukes ? Everything from DU rounds (though I think Turkey, Saudis etc have them too) to something like the Nasr !

this makes pak even more deadly , no?

the lower pak's conventional might , the quicker it will shift to a nuclear gear
this would be bad news for all

obviously you are correct.Actually,you should work on conventional warfare but u do opposite.
its suicidal nature...well you are pakistani and do watch pakistani channels.
i remember quote of hasan nissar,He said that this is the only kaum of pakistanis who think about their self destruction.
No nation thinks about self destruction other than pakistanis and he said,plz see the pics of the japanese when they were nuked.
and that nuke was nothing in compare to the present nukes.

so god have given country,ppl..and you talk about suicidal nature??india never brings nukes wrt china..
we increase our budget and talk about conventional war.

and on this pdf platform,no nation other than pakistanis brings nukes in every discussion..and in starting post of rabia kashmiri we saw why she was desperate to bring pakistan..Reason??nukes...

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

At least the so-called pro-USA Saudi Arabia also believes a nuclear armed Pakistan is the defender of the Muslim Civilization, they provided a lot of support for Pakistan's nuclear program.

:no:

saudis already have nukes..dont know the numbers and they have mentioned that once iran goes nuclear,we will go nuclear in week.i dont know from where you get this but they have west to supply nukes if needed..

this desperation makes pak even more deadly , no?

the lower pak's conventional might , the quicker it will shift to a nuclear gear
this would be bad news for all

Pakistan's conventional might is still top tier among the Muslim nations, even top 10 in the world after P5 and Japan/Germany when it comes to the self-sufficiency capability.

and in reverse,i can say that you are desperate to bring nukes in and to bring pakistan in list.
this is quite offtopic but i will say,whenever we talk b/w india and china,we rarely bring nukes in discussion.we basically work out on the conventional warfare.

i stated above few facts like budget,availability of better resources,best machinery etc and in all,saudis looks good but i have a doubt in their war fighting capabilities so i prefer turkey.

even i bring nukes,and your nuclear command will have to think 1 trillion times b4 using it..its the destruction of humanity.
even in war,we have rules like we cant use chemical weapons etc.and you are desperate to bring nukes;)

Firstly you are right - by bringing China and India into this thread - you are showing standard Indian derailing thread tactics - a common feature in your posting capabilities nowadays.
Back on topic - Pakistan has nukes - there is no discussion about using them - its called keeping our enemies at bay and using them as deterrants. Look Pakistan has nukes - and due to this fact alone it puts our army near the top. Other factors we hold our own too. Combining all factors we are the top - if not near the top. Now do me a favor and stop going round the houses and accept the fact that Pakistan are at the top as we are most unlikely to be attacked by third parties because of potentially what we have - no brainer.
Good night folks

1st: Pakistan ( like it or not but nukes does matter otherwise Indonesia wouldn't have lost east timor & U.S/Israel/France wouldn't be banging their heads on Iran & north Korea would have been bombed long back) ( however yes Pakistan navy is its weakest link & urgently needs to be strengthened ASAP )

2 : turkey undoubtedly most modern land force,excellent air force,self sufficiency a great naval power potential

3: Iran

4 : Saudi Arabia
5:UAE
6 :Indonesia/Egypt
7 :Malaysia/Syria
8:Bangladesh

I think we shouldn't keep nukes out of the picture. Thing is that a country without nukes wouldn't dare attack one with nukes. So where its convenient for you to prove Pakistan lower than other countries, reality is such that actual military and war experts don't share your silly and one sided views.

so lets think that you have nuclear command in hands.

what will be your decision if enemy attacks??think trillion times...and spend whole night rather than making personal comments.

if m there,i will prefer diplomacy rather than doing biggest blunder of history.

saudis already have nukes..dont know the numbers and they have mentioned that once iran goes nuclear,we will go nuclear in week.i dont know from where you get this but they have west to supply nukes if needed..

Maybe some atomic firecrackers or gravity bombs, but it does not have the modern nuclear warheads like Pakistan currently in possession.

obviously you are correct.Actually,you should work on conventional warfare but u do opposite.
its suicidal nature...well you are pakistani and do watch pakistani channels.
i remember quote of hasan nissar,He said that this is the only kaum of pakistanis who think about their self destruction.
No nation thinks about self destruction other than pakistanis and he said,plz see the pics of the japanese when they were nuked.
and that nuke was nothing in compare to the present nukes.

so god have given country,ppl..and you talk about suicidal nature??india never brings nukes wrt china..
we increase our budget and talk about conventional war.

and on this pdf platform,no nation other than pakistanis brings nukes in every discussion..and in starting post of rabia kashmiri we saw why she was desperate to bring pakistan..Reason??nukes...

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 AM ----------

:no:

There are numerous other analysts who say different, why don't you guys quote them? Why always stick to Hassan Nasar to prove your points?

Pakistan not good at conventional war, is it what are you trying to say? Fine, now will you please help me understand your analysis?

saudis already have nukes..dont know the numbers.

Now this is something new, totally unheard-of.

Firstly you are right - by bringing China and India into this thread - you are showing standard Indian derailing thread tactics - a common feature in your posting capabilities nowadays.
Back on topic - Pakistan has nukes - there is no discussion about using them - its called keeping our enemies at bay and using them as deterrants. Look Pakistan has nukes - and due to this fact alone it puts our army near the top. Other factors we hold our own too. Combining all factors we are the top - if not near the top. Now do me a favor and stop going round the houses and accept the fact that Pakistan are at the top as we are most unlikely to be attacked by third parties because of potentially what we have - no brainer.
Good night folks

i gave an example and example is what you see on pdf and i mentioned that its offtopic.i dont know why u dont see it

i m not going to accept your nuclear factor.you can continue to be desperate but m not.
well, we have not seen any major warfare in south asia since decades so cant say about your ability of keeping enemy at bay.
yes you are correct that it creates doubt in the mind of enemy.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Maybe some atomic firecrackers or gravity bombs, but it does not have the modern nuclear warheads like Pakistan currently in possession.

read my last line of the post which i mentioned.

read my last line of the post which i mentioned.

Well, Saudi does have the ballistic missiles that cover the entire European continent, it would be foolish for the West to supply them with the nuclear warheads. :coffee:

my TOP5 list:
1- Pakistan
2- Turkey
3- Iran
4- Saudi Arabia
5- Egypt

Pakistan has the advantage of being a nuclear state and it also has good human resource. That's why I put it on the top.

Well, Saudi does have the ballistic missile that covers the entire European continent, it would be foolish for the West to supply them the nuclear warheads. :coffee:

but why west wont do it??Do you know that U.S was in complete info that pakistan is building nukes and china is providing that fissile material??They knew it but behaved like dumb.Reason???They did not view the long term factor.They saw it as counter balance against india but later on,when clinton arrived here in india,they realized it that they have done blunder.
and same U.S talks about pakistanis nukes every month.:)

---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

ok folks,tc..bye...see u tomorrow...its time to go for sleep...

i will put pakistan in my top list...i hope every body will be happy..:D

sorry for oftopic Mr antibody.

i gave an example and example is what you see on pdf and i mentioned that its offtopic.i dont know why u dont see it

i m not going to accept your nuclear factor.you can continue to be desperate but m not.
well, we have not seen any major warfare in south asia since decades so cant say about your ability of keeping enemy at bay.
yes you are correct that it creates doubt in the mind of enemy.

Actually,you should work on conventional warfare but u do opposite.
its suicidal nature...

Contradiction, isn't it?

Should it be any argument? Of course pakistan is on top, owing to its nuclear capabilities.

Had the question been about conventional, Turkey had been at the top followed by iran/Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom