15) Pakistan - 667
16) UAE - 559
17) Singapore - 519
18) Sweden - 512
19) Italy - 510
20) Spain - 489
21) Australia - 395
22) Canada - 356

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/162974-22-top-airforces-based-plane-quality-quantity.html
Pakistan is just 15th.

wow!!!you beautifully compared all:rofl:

:hitwall:

khalistan--dead horse
kashmir insurgency--almost finished
maoist--yes,have problem..but we dont face such attacks which we used to get earlier:D
and yesterday,their leader surrendered:D:azn:

so we should nuke:rofl:
and two italian guards--:rofl: they are still insdie jail unlike raymond davis:azn:

Khalistan is dead horse? Congrats on India for finishing that up!

Kashmir insurgency is not "finished". Just a few months ago Kashmiris put Pak flag on Srinagar, and there's much more.

Maoist - You see, anyone can pick a new leader. For example, if a Taliban leader dies, someone else will be the new leader. Now when OBL died who became the new al-Qaeda leader???

Italian marines and Raymond Davis - I don't think anyone can prosecute an American even if he kills people. It's easy for India to brag about jailing Italians but what about Americans??? And don't give me BS.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

hahaa ...... we are not threatening with our nukes and we doesn't brought Lions and Pigs propaganda . We are not thinking possessing nukes is ultimate solution for everything which u think. Ok leave insurgency wat abt the rest????

just search sindhudesh and Bomb blast.

I already did. I live in Sindh and I swear I have never heard of a Sindh seperation movement. So who are you going to believe?

when did india bow down in front of U.S??You are throwing too much:D
You didn't and you may never have to.
Because India is the USA's next blue eyed [something, sorry I forgot the phrase].
US needs you to counter China.

you are free to cook,i dont care...and you will keep repeating BS if i reply million times..:wave:
problem is that you guys are not ready to accept and i cant help..:wave:

bye bye .tata...

What am I not ready to accept? That Turkey is stronger in conventional warfare than Pakistan? There I accepted it. Dang...

so dont say india vs italy and pak vs U.S when you are ready to bow down:wave:
india is not dependent on U.S,its just the few interest which are matched :D
Who says I am ready to bow down.
You guys need USA as much as they need you if not more.

we are not desperate but U.S is..if we were,we would have given them MMRCa and signed their laws:wave:
Oh Please
You know it as well as I do. [Nuke Deal, NSG waiver and these are only the two I know about]

Oh Please
You know it as well as I do. [Nuke Deal, NSG waiver and these are only the two I know about]

i am right ..so who is more desperate to bring india??:azn: its U.S
what U.S got from india by giving all this to india??:azn:

MMRCA gone to europe:wave:
you are going offtopic..plz bring more focus on top 7 in list:D

1.Considering professionalism, organization of work and discipline, I would grade Muslim Armies as under:

a. Turkey
b. Pakistan
c. Bangladesh
d. Indonesia
e. Iran
f. Egypt
g. Algeria
h. Malaysia

2. UN Peace Mission performance is my guide because all armies take part under similar conditions.

Considering alliance its Turkey, NATO, NATO Nuke sharing
Without considering Nuke and Independent power its Iran.
If sovereignty is the factor its Iran, Indonesia ..............
Technological advancement and strong economy its Turkey.
Man its a tie between Turkey and Iran. :undecided:

1.Considering professionalism, organization of work and discipline, I would grade Muslim Armies as under:

a. Turkey
b. Pakistan
c. Bangladesh
d. Indonesia
e. Iran
f. Egypt
g. Algeria
h. Malaysia

2. UN Peace Mission performance is my guide because all armies take part under similar conditions.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

you Indian puppet is strong than Iran, KSA, Egypt, Indonasia. LOL Lol LOL LOL. Hahahahaha. This is perfect example of delusion of bangladeshis. Don't have forth generation fighter-jet in double digit, army less than 1 hundred thousand or any submarine and overated themself so much.

i am right ..so who is more desperate to bring india??:azn: its U.S
what U.S got from india by giving all this to india??:azn:

MMRCA gone to europe:wave:
you are going offtopic..plz bring more focus on top 7 in list:D
You are overestimating yourself buddy by a long margin here, buddy.
I would suggest you take your jingoism down a notch or two, have a Redbull, take a smoke, and then once again look into the mirror and look at the position of your country today as against what it is percieved to be by you.
@topic, why isn't India in this list of Muslim countries. I though you had a massive Muslim population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom