What's new

Which is the real IT superpower – India or China?

Well then compare the english speakers in India and China. You can learn english and compete with us, But you never did that, shows that Chinese are not problem solvers but accustomed to work like robots.

Says a Guy whose intention is to troll and offer nothing, Check out your posts they are nothing but stupid rants with no value and mostly off topic.

How many IT related patents has india had?
How many international class telecommunication equipment suppliers that india has?
How many mobile manufacturers that india has?
How many semi conductor manufacturers that india has?

Answer the questions TROLL!

How many IT related patents have india had?

India and China are like cheap work force for the west, Nether India nor China hold good patents in IT or manufacturing.

It is that Indian have huge work force in IT and Chinese are Factory workers.

Your response is exactly my point. And China was not created by any English speaking country so it do not need to learn English to unite the country.

Most of the so call IT export are temporary fill in for American software companies. There are minimal IT innovation from India itself. India provide worker, not leaders, in IT industry

I can't imagine how wrong you are??But again I am happy to educate you.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
India and China are like cheap work force for the west, Nether India nor China hold good patents in IT or manufacturing.

It is that Indian have huge work force in IT and Chinese are Factory workers.

answer the question per post 61 in accordance with wiki's definition per 59 you TROLL other than regurgitating the same old dirty tricks to avoid your embarrassment a million times!

I can't imagine how wrong you are??But again I am happy to educate you.:lol:

that guy makes indian cheerleaders thumping their chest imagining themselves a superpower in IT of the world? how pathetic!

How many IT related patents have india had?
How many international class telecommunication equipment suppliers that india has?
How many mobile manufacturers that india has?

Answer the questions TROLL!

Watch this you will get the answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a fact that the IT sector in USA is flooded by Indians. Also many top executive of top IT shops are Indians. I believe there are racism against Chinese and also USA top IT shop excessively favors Indians.

Until China can prove otherwise the she is good in IT, lets give Indians a commendation that they indeed are leading the software side of IT race.

We are losing we admit. Else we will be behaving like Hindutva.

answer the question per post 61 in accordance with wiki's definition per 59 you TROLL other than regurgitating the same old dirty tricks to avoid your embarrassment a million times!

How are you expecting me to answer you ???

Pathetic isn't it???

Funny thing is you are calling me a troll, go get an life and you have nothing to do with Indian matters :lol:

Pathetic isn't it???

Funny thing is you are calling me a troll, go get an life and you have nothing to do with Indian matters :lol:

Then tell the world with FACTS!

where is india's semi conductor industry?
where is india's mobile phone manufacturing industry?
where is india's telecommunication industry?
where is india's electronic industry?
how many IT related patents do you have?
how many international competitive honours that indian people or students get throughout the years?

Just telling the Truth Dumba$$,No Chest Thumbing unlike you pathetic cheerleaders.Read this.

A Lot of India's Innovation is Invisible - Forbes

That is when the amercans calling indians to jump and you answer - how high?

Pathetic isn't it???

he is an an infected troll....just leave him alone and he will die by his own itching! He is not worth any response...unless I start responding my way provided Mods stay out of it! But you know na, here mods are biased!

he is an an infected troll....just leave him alone and he will die by his own itching! He is not worth any response...unless I start responding my way provided Mods stay out of it! But you know na, here mods are biased!

That is how you incapable trolls unable to answer to fact finding questions!

Come on people, let it go.
It's another pointless fight.

Go out and enjoy the sunshine!

Back
Top Bottom