What's new

Which is the real IT superpower – India or China?

I am about to see India's superpower IT industry at work. I bought a phone and they send me one with Chinese power jacks. I'll need to call the number to talk to an Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am about to see India's superpower IT industry at work. I bought a phone and they send me one with Chinese power jacks. I'll need to call the number to talk to an Indian.

As someone rightly said "half knowledge is dangerous".....most of the folks posting in this thread have their own perceptions of IT...many think, it is something related to call centre, someone else things its some kind of work that is being done in country like India to save the cost.

Well, this is all half knowledge, Indian IT has been offering to "who is of who" of the business world and I am proud to say that its Indian techies who have designed and implemented business critical and higly complex business solutions to almost all Top 100/500 blue chip companies in the world…

Those who don’t know, Olympic broadcasting is even technically managed by some of the Indian technical people based in India. This is just a very basic thing for those who things IT is Call Center..

There is another sector called as BPO which actually acts as an add-on to IT. Multinational’s want their IT and BPO work to be handled by the same technology company so that things can be integrated with the business systems and strategies...

Let me furnish some more data for ignorent people....Do visit nasscom.

FY2012 is a landmark year – while the Indian IT-BPO industry weathered uncertainties in the global business environment, this is also the year when the industry is set to reach a significant milestone – aggregate revenue for FY2012 is expected to cross USD 100 billion. Aggregate IT software and services revenue (excluding hardware) is estimated at USD 88 billion. - See more at:

IT-BPO.jpg

Key Highlights during FY2012

Indian IT-BPO Industry | NASSCOM

Indian IT-BPO Industry | NASSCOM

For you.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chinese can hack into the computers of a super power, and the Americana try to pay in kind. Both China and Americans fight hack wars with each other on regular basis.

Are you comparing Indian call centers with that? really?

We don't steel even though we have the capabilities :cheers:

How is your suicide vests and Bomb making business going on??

he is an an infected troll....just leave him alone and he will die by his own itching! He is not worth any response...unless I start responding my way provided Mods stay out of it! But you know na, here mods are biased!

My friend Let me cure his itches and burns :lol:

Then tell the world with FACTS!

where is india's semi conductor industry?
where is india's mobile phone manufacturing industry?
where is india's telecommunication industry?
where is india's electronic industry?
how many IT related patents do you have?
how many international competitive honours that indian people or students get throughout the years?

You are questioning as if you are have right to question .... :lol:. I think your factory working days in China are over and those MNC's will shift from your main land. Worry about that.

It is like a cheap factory worker is acting like owner and trying to portray his authority, which is not there .... :lol:

, But It industry in India will stay.

The only competitive advantage of Indians over all other nations is their parasitic racism and caste system. They have already arouse the hate of white man engineers. They kick out white man and ship in their entire village to USA. Then they outsource all jobs to India even if output are crappy.

USA and India's suicidal alliance is good for China. In the end, I foresee caste system in USA and USA science and technology will go shitt. China will be winner.

If you are informed, you will see white man engineers hating Indians in chat room and blogs.

Are American Engineers in Short Supply? | San Diego Reader

Indians have been abusing H1-B visa and EB-2 program in the U.S. It's pretty much very well known fact among high tech community. I remember about 2 months ago, the NPR did a program on that issue.

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechcon...H1-B-Visa-Workers-Its-Not-Who-You-Might-Think

"The biggest user of H-1B last year was Cognizant, a firm based in New Jersey. The company got 9,000 new visas. Following close behind were Infosys, Wipro and Tata ‑‑ all Indian firms. They're not household names, but they loom large in tech places like the Seattle suburbs."

You are questioning as if you are have right to question .... :lol:. I think your factory working days in China are over and those MNC's will shift from your main land. Worry about that.

It is like a cheap factory worker is acting like owner and trying to portray his authority, which is not there .... :lol:

, But It industry in India will stay.

show me your facts other than keep babbling about factory workers! Troll you have nothing to add to the thread but to repeat "factory" this "factory" that for a thousand times like the sound recorded on a compact disc!who said india is not staying in the IT industry. Where is your other capabilities other than call centers and software companies?

Oh .. it seems you are resting after mindless trolling, let me answer this one so that tomorrow you will troll again .... :lol:

Your questions are as dumb as you.... :lol:

It is you who has been trolling and while we are on line at the same time you cant offer any logical comments but keep repeating 'factoiry" this and that! Which of my question is "dumb"? Explain it!

Well then compare the english speakers in India and China. You can learn english and compete with us, But you never did that, shows that Chinese are not problem solvers but accustomed to work like robots.

Says a Guy whose intention is to troll and offer nothing, Check out your posts they are nothing but stupid rants with no value and mostly off topic.

Chinese people have have an Language of their own. Continued for 5,000 years and can understand Hanzi Characters written 3,000 years ago. But Indians would ditch their own languages for an bunch of Anglo-Saxon who treat South Asians like garbage!

boring.so many guys shouted all night long about IT without hnowing whats it.why not just keep quiet like me?or atleast answer my questions first,whats IT?whats the IT industry,sofeware industry,BPO?

Chinese people have have an Language of their own. Continued for 5,000 years and can understand Hanzi Characters written 3,000 years ago. But Indians would ditch their own languages for an bunch of Anglo-Saxon who treat South Asians like garbage!

Indians are the only people that accept themselves as inferior. Deep inside, they accept the superiority of white people. That is how an Italian waitress can rule India. Even black American revolted against slavery and unequal treatment. If Indians were in their shoes, they would still sit in the back of the bus.

boring.so many guys shouted all night long about IT without hnowing whats it.why not just keep quiet like me?or atleast answer my questions first,whats IT?whats the IT industry,sofeware industry,BPO?

you havent read post no 59. that may help answer your questions

Indian is the bigger IT superpower because without India I wouldnt know why computer isnt starting up... :chilli:

Thank the lord for call centers

Stupid chinese... All chinese have made is computer and mobile companies like Lenovo and Huawei...

And chinese think they are better than us indians which havent built anything up to date except answer tech support calls? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom