What's new

Which is the real IT superpower – India or China?

If you call IT, call centers to serve as help-lines for Americans. Then its India.
But if you call IT, people who actually know how to use a computer , develop software and know how to hack into confidential state secrets of the first world. Then its China.

Yes, the Indian super call center power.

PS: I reported that post too. Hope the troll gets ban forever.

Why are you trolling? whatever comes in your mind you are commenting and reporting posts. No other work is it. :D

Give specific evidence of what u said...... how are u concluding the statement u made on call center and actual software development, I want to know ? Any article u have which mentions that?
1. What do u mean by how to use computer, do u mean browsing, or starting a computer or web designing and script running or documentation and use of Microsoft office ?
2. What kind of Software development are you talking about, elaborate ?
3. What kind of hacking is done by China? That too hacking confidential secrets of world. Any supporting news or just blank statements ?
Don't troll!! Come up with solid evidence when posting.........

Indian is the bigger IT superpower because without India I wouldnt know why computer isnt starting up... :chilli:

Thank the lord for call centers

Stupid chinese... All chinese have made is computer and mobile companies like Lenovo and Huawei...

And chinese think they are better than us indians which havent built anything up to date except answer tech support calls? :coffee:

I do not even know why we are having this discussion at the first place. It is ridiculous to even make a comparison. Chinese are having cyber wars with a super power. Before the Chinese, no body was there to challenge the dominance of a super power in cyber space. The Americans became over confident and left their cyber turf unprotected. Now there is another player in the game which is poking at the weak points of USA's cyber infrastructure. The Chinese USA cyber wars have given the world a new perspective about cyber space and what it might evolve too.

And then we have our Indians on PDF with their call centers . claiming to be the next IT super power.... Trolling? Or really that delusional?

I do not even know why we are having this discussion at the first place. It is ridiculous to even make a comparison. Chinese are having cyber wars with a super power. Before the Chinese, no body was there to challenge the dominance of a super power in cyber space. The Americans became over confident and left their cyber turf unprotected. Now there is another player in the game which is poking at the weak points of USA's cyber infrastructure. The Chinese USA cyber wars have given the world a new perspective about cyber space and what it might evolve too.

And then we have our Indians on PDF with their call centers . claiming to be the next IT super power.... Trolling? Or really that delusional?

Post Reported, as post is off topic, with no values, simply trying to derail the thread.

Post Reported, as post is off topic, with no values, simply trying to derail the thread.

The post is relevant to the topic because undisputedly China is emerging as an IT super power, which has started poking at USA in cyber space.

I guess you gonna spam report button at posts which reflect reality you don't like...

Spamming report button ?

The post is relevant to the topic because undisputedly China is emerging as an IT super power, which has started poking at USA in cyber space.

I guess you gonna spam report button at posts which reflect reality you don't like...

Spamming report button like a troll?

Evidence required on bold part. just throwing words whatever u want is known as trolling, hope you know that ? So don't troll................ give some justification of what you are saying with back up source ?

Indian is the bigger IT superpower because without India I wouldnt know why computer isnt starting up... :chilli:

Stupid chinese... All chinese have made is computer and mobile companies like Lenovo and Huawei...

And chinese think they are better than us indians which havent built anything up to date except answer tech support calls? :coffee:

We built tech support call centres- you didn't build even that. We make what 80 odd billion USD every year through IT, that's more than half your economy's size.

Actually the Americans built the tech support for their own companies. They just hired Indians in India to serve them. That's it. I guess by that logic Mexican maids in America are the Mexican Maid service super power .....

I would only go over there to help you buys pick up trash. That is what India needs the most.

Yeah, that's what I mean, looking for a janitor only. You can clean the loos along with picking up the trash, more work experience no.?

Chinese people have have an Language of their own. Continued for 5,000 years and can understand Hanzi Characters written 3,000 years ago. But Indians would ditch their own languages for an bunch of Anglo-Saxon who treat South Asians like garbage!

Pathetic logic.....!!!!, considering people in India can read write three languages and and our major form of entertainment is in local languages.

We learn english so that we can take advantage of situation internationally. Simple as that.

show me your facts other than keep babbling about factory workers! Troll you have nothing to add to the thread but to repeat "factory" this "factory" that for a thousand times like the sound recorded on a compact disc!who said india is not staying in the IT industry. Where is your other capabilities other than call centers and software companies?

Check out the stats and Indian based software giants. Instead of trolling and asking..

It is you who has been trolling and while we are on line at the same time you cant offer any logical comments but keep repeating 'factoiry" this and that! Which of my question is "dumb"? Explain it!

I explained it to you, India has major work force just like Chinese factories.

Check out your posts, you are mentioning hard ware related fields and patents.

That Indians who are based in India are IT work force who are taking baby steps into innovation. NRI are doing innovation in abroad.

I never claimed IT super power but a country with huge IT work force.

You are

China's software exports are $30 billion odd and India is $70 billion odd, China majorly caters to it's domestic market because of the language barrier while India caters to the world, China looking to expand it's exports and India is looking to develop the domestic market, nothing to brag though probably US p0rn market on the internet is bigger than both India and Chinese software industries

Back
Top Bottom