What's new

Which is the most successful civilization of human history?

and then went to extinction again..........

5000 years, at peak of its glory when Greeks were in dark ages. Exceptionally advanced for its time period, we still have not figured out how they built the pyramids (there are only theories). People look at the outer shell of pyramids and think its just an arrangement of stones.

Just take a look at grand gallery:

inner-structure-of-the-great-pyramid.jpg

88994116_70785ea215_o.jpg

img_3717.jpg

To answer the original OP, the most successful is Greco-Roman. Not because of the Greeks or Romans, but because of the tribals(Euros) that took in Greco-Roman culture, they also took in a Abramaic religion because the Romans converted to Christianty. Then spread it to some euros, then they spread it to other pagans.

These tribals would later take over the globe. They became powerful at a good time.

A lifetime spent on study of civilizations :D

Quite evident - you are the same guy who was talking about Islam being a civilization right or was it someone else? and you dissing Vedic civilization just because you are a Pakistani and vedic connects with India :lol:

Lack of knowledge doesn't mean one can't have an opinion. ;)

Nowadays every tom dick and Harry seems to have one.:rolleyes:

Quite evident - you are the same guy who was talking about Islam being a civilization right or was it someone else? and you dissing Vedic civilization just because you are a Pakistani and vedic connects with India :lol:

Nowadays every tom dick and Harry seems to have one.:rolleyes:

Lifetime of study was in jest :laugh: Though I am interested and have studied it a lot. Dissing Vedic has less to do with being a Pakistani and more to do with the Indians who are claiming it to be the best :D.

Lifetime of study was in jest :laugh: Though I am interested and have studied it a lot. Dissing Vedic has less to do with being a Pakistani and more to do with the Indians who are claiming it to be the best :D.

Either way it doesn't matter.

And come to think of it, it is just dissing yourself. ;)

Every civilization is unique as to what it has brought to humanity, and a top ten in best civilization is a futile exercise, I would consider the highest points given to civilizations that have affected humanity greatly - immediately - the Greco Roman, Egyptian, Persian, Chinese and Indian come to mind as what these civilizations brought in the form of Governance, Medicine, Innovation, arts, Science, Maths, Geography, astronomy etc.

Islamic Civilization without a Doubt:tup:

The Ultimate Greatest one.

5000 years, at peak of its glory when Greeks were in dark ages. Exceptionally advanced for its time period, we still have not figured out how they built the pyramids (there are only theories). People look at the outer shell of pyramids and think its just an arrangement of stones.

no one is underestimating the egyptians.....sure they were a great civilization......

just that they are anyway a dead civilization and hence i cant rate them among the top sucessful civilizations....especially when there are civilizations...that are as old as egyptians...and are still there...like the chinese and indian.........

But... this does not make any sense. you guys do realize ALL civilization learnt from each other?
There is no civilization that did not take something from another civilization. Now, I am talking about all the major civilizations that had a great impact on the world such as Persian civilization, Indus valley, chinese, egyptians, Greeks and so on.

This thread is like asking who was the greatest scientist of all time. All scientists learnt from each other, without the people who created the concept of number and additions and multiplication and algebra ( algebra was invented by Persian :p) then would Einstein and newton really would had made their contribution? newton even said " If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" what he is saying is, he might look very smart, but without the people who came before him, he would be nothing.

So love of our countries aside, lets be logical... How would you even start by defining the greatest civilization when all of the civilizations are so interconnected?
You know, questions like this serve no positive purpose but create hate :)

I love all cultures because they are all beautiful. all of them.
Instead of comparing them, enjoy them.

But... this does not make any sense. you guys do realize ALL civilization learnt from each other?
There is no civilization that did not take something from another civilization. Now, I am talking about all the major civilizations that had a great impact on the world such as Persian civilization, Indus valley, chinese, egyptians, Greeks and so on.

This thread is like asking who was the greatest scientist of all time. All scientists learnt from each other, without the people who created the concept of number and additions and multiplication and algebra ( algebra was invented by Persian :p) then would Einstein and newton really would had made their contribution? newton even said " If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants" what he is saying is, he might look very smart, but without the people who came before him, he would be nothing.

So love of our countries aside, lets be logical... How would you even start by defining the greatest civilization when all of the civilizations are so interconnected?
You know, questions like this serve no positive purpose but create hare :)

I love all cultures because they are all beautiful. all of them.
Instead of comparing them, enjoy them.

saaar dont you realize ?...this thread was aimed as a massive circle jerk by the OP (who is an Islamist)....he just needed another reason to show Islam big, Islam strong and started this thread.....a classic case of facts twisted to support the result......

pls dont disturb saaar......

WTH !!!!

YOu do realise

1) the Iran is a British term put on the persains like India on Hindustan

The word Hindu was imposed by outsiders. You should look up the true definition of the word "Hindu", it is derogatory, the Indian version of the word ni**er for Black people. Says a lot about Hindus!!! :undecided:

WTH !!!!

YOu do realise

1) the Iran is a British term put on the persains like India on Hindustan
2) that Mesopotamin are part of Iranin culture too :undecided:

Mesopotamia is different from Iranic civs. Just because Persia took in Mesopotamian ideas/culture/civilization later on doesn't make Mesopotamia Persian all of a sudden.

Persia, China, Greek, China, India, etc are also foreign names too.

The word Hindu was imposed by outsiders. You should look up the true definition of the word "Hindu", it is derogatory, the Indian version of the word ni**er for Black people. Says a lot about Hindus!!! :undecided:
If it is not Hindu than what is your true name ?

Back
Top Bottom