What's new

Which is the most successful civilization of human history?

YJTEYIS.jpg

yMoFxb5.jpg

Ptq63.jpg

kXznd6j.jpg

R4fQZ.jpg

Df8Ay.jpg

4WYeuD9.jpg

1j0md89.jpg

Indic

In no particular order...

Indian
Greek
Persian
Chinese
Sumerian
Egyptian

Egyptian - all the way. Perhaps the only civilization which touched the bottom (came very near to extinction) then rose to new heights.

Indian (or vedic) civilization is hard to characterize, there is no coherence (and no achievements :P).

Egyptian - all the way. Perhaps the only civilization which touched the bottom (came very near to extinction) then rose to new heights.

Indian (or vedic) civilization is hard to characterize, there is no coherence (and no achievements :P).

And, you are an expert on civilizations - how?

Ancient Indians weren't stupid they built big cities and had a very sophisticated civilization.

Please look at relief images of their cities alone.

y0CVT.jpg

SfteA.jpg

uFHmQSY.jpg

r4jIt0t.jpg

9U1DHJD.jpg

4Hon4cM.jpg

SKZtqcs.jpg

All I see Pakistanis like you don't have proper knowledge of Pre-Islamic history of your land. Gandhara is mentioned in Mahabharat (Maha=Great, Bharat=India) and Buddhist scriptures. Gandhara as an individual civilization didn't exist.

Dude i dont even remember what i was talking about as it was about 3 weeks ago so i will take your word for it.

Back
Top Bottom