What's new

which is best Anti Virus of these?

i hope yaar aik din tera sara data chori ho jay ga or PC crash ker jay ga hahahhaaaha us din tujhy meri yaad ayee gee bewafa sanam :lazy:

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

sir jee we are single unmarred and have job stress many more tensions how can we survive on earth without some spicy sites ?:lol:

sir i am also a single, unmarried person , in late 20s --- every one has issues of ''raging'' harmones at this time-- you should find solace in some good ..productive stuff

I have led such dangerous lifestyle before, not any more.
Always clean hand with disinfectant, always update antivirus, always keep a condom in purse.

what XP man that old scrap i was use before 2007 lolz we are in new era and i buy laptops with original window and instal light anti virus on it use it as i like and there is no corrupt or bla bla only i have to keep it good and format it every 5-6 months so its remain fast

you guys still use that mig-21 time windows ?:lol:

No i am using window Visa premium ..

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

I have led such dangerous lifestyle before, not any more.
Always clean hand with disinfectant, always update antivirus, always keep a condom in purse.

You ever got your information hacked by anyone?

No i am using window Visa premium ..

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

You ever got your information hacked by anyone?
No information hacked but
I have got my computed infected before, I never thought it will happen to me. But it did. When it did, it was really difficult to recover data.
Same way I never thought I will meet with accident but crashed my bike into a car, and broke my hand.

Oh windows vista. It is slow anyway, so you wont know the difference.

sir i am also a single, unmarried person , in late 20s --- every one has issues of ''raging'' harmones at this time-- you should find solace in some good ..productive stuff

sorry to say per ap kabhi us jaga nhi rahy jahaan hum phansy hain .:hitwall: :lol:

I use Microsoft security essentials, and I'm very happy with, it its also free :yahoo:

I use Microsoft security essentials, and I'm very happy with, it its also free :yahoo:

very good man you are using same like me . its very light good and free works well . every time after format install new ahahaah

No information hacked but
I have got my computed infected before, I never thought it will happen to me. But it did. When it did, it was really difficult to recover data.
Same way I never thought I will meet with accident but crashed my bike into a car, and broke my hand.

Oh windows vista. It is slow anyway, so you wont know the difference.

Life is full of accidents and so are PC . I brought MacBook which was very dear to me and i always kept it in good condition then one day i lost a grip in a snow and my laptop bag was on the ground with fractures..

Oh you should be extra careful when you drive bike ..its dangerous ride

---------- Post added at 02:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

ye konsi hain vista ki sister hain ?:rofl:

Imran gruu to har cheez ko pakar leta ha lol

very good man you are using same like me . its very light good and free works well . every time after format install new ahahaah

Yeah your absolutely right, I had bought 3 years license to trend micro at work they will end this summer afterward I'll change all the pc's to Microsoft security essentials. As you said its very light and does what it should do. So that's what I'll recommend or at least give it a try.

That's odd, lots of people saying Norton.
I've had Norton for a while, I'd rate it as a pretty poor anti-virus.

I'll go for either Kasperky or AVG.
I 100% agree with u .
Norton for me was like the worst antivirus . Kaspersky is pretty cool

I am using Avira Antivirus Personal edition since last two years and so far the experience is very good.

Back
Top Bottom