What's new

which is best Anti Virus of these?

AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST
AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST
AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST AVAST

If you only want Antivirus then

1. Kaspersky
2. Norton 2011

For full suite

1. Eset smart security 5 (light on system resources)
2. Norton 2011(best all around protection)

If you have a better system with ample amount of RAM, then..

1. Bitdefender full suite
Or
2. Kaspersky full suite

For Free version, then..

Avira AV or AVG

Sophos is another good option if you are willing to pay

It is free if you have a Mac

Try this out, it is really really good:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Norton & other antivirus & antispyware/antimalware programs did not fix my computer when I got a malicious program on my computer, but this did.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Try this out, it is really really good:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Norton & other anti virus & antispyware/antimalware programs did not fix my computer when I got a malicious program on my computer, but this did.

hey guys tell me which is best antivirus of these 5?

1.kasperky

2.AVG

3. Quick Heal

4. Norton

5. Net Protector ( is this Indian company? is it good antivirus?)

All depends on what kind of machine you have and what are you going to use the machine for Norton 360 is the best if its a personal computer and you have at least 4 gigs or more of memory.

I am using AVG Free Home version since 2006 and no complaints so far.

Prior to that was using McAfee it was very heavy.

Microsoft security essential lightweight , free and very good ,but you will require a valid windows license to install it ......I would rather love to see you try one of the linux based OS like MINT ,ubuntu ,Fedora or PClinux etc....

All depends on what kind of machine you have and what are you going to use the machine for Norton 360 is the best if its a personal computer and you have at least 4 gigs or more of memory.

All the top four are good and the fifth onr I'm sorry never used so can't say much rest depends on what interface suits you best.

Any Windows (windoze) version is the best virus detector.

For freedom from almost all viruses etc. use Linux - any distribution will do great.

i know i am in the minority here but i suggest Quick heal , it uses a lot less of processing power when working in the back ground . also been using it for the past 3 yrs and have has no problems .

The best way of dealing with viruses is

i) Avoid visiting dodgy websites
ii) Avoid using pirated software
iii) Avoid reading emails/attachments from suspicious people
iv) Treat every DVD/CD/USB that does not belong to you as suspicious
v) Keep your antivirus updated

All will be well Inshallah

Back
Top Bottom