What's new

which is best Anti Virus of these?

Windows is awful and every AV used has been pointless.

Buy a Mac and forget about buying another laptop for 5yrs (by then one would be on a 3rd or 4th windows based laptop).

Windows is awful and every AV used has been pointless.

Buy a Mac and forget about buying another laptop for 5yrs (by then one would be on a 3rd or 4th windows based laptop).
I am using Windows 10 original and I am very satisfied.

People assume that "pirated/unlocked" copies are stable like original copies - they are not.

Anti-piracy measures are becoming increasingly sophisticated in latest software and attempts to "unlock" them leads to their instability.

I am using Windows 10 original and I am very satisfied.

People assume that "pirated/unlocked" copies are stable like original copies - they are not.

Anti-piracy measures are becoming increasingly sophisticated in latest software and attempts to "unlock" them leads to their instability.

Maybe 10 is stable. I stopped after 7. Always had genuine software, but nah. I can count on hand the number of times the 2010 mbp crashed/froze in last 7 years.

I use Panda. Similarly lightweight to avast, which I've also previously used, so it's a matter of preference really. I'm satisfied with it.

Kaspersky recently decided to turn over its source code to US law enforcement, not sure I'd want to be using their anti-virus now.
Yes, generally preference; avast just fits the bill - on my linux boxes; no need to put anything there - just a small bramble of raspberry pi 3. Norton is too bloated and very large footprint; similar with avg. I prefer lightweight computing resources.

This is what I did to my Dell laptop, in order to convert a shadi ka godha into a race ka godha:

I changed my i5 processor to i7
Changed my HDD to SSD
Window 7 to Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
Upgraded the RAM from 4 to 6.

I don't employ any AV which reduces my speed, Windows defender does a equally good job.
I have no virus issues at all.

Now my laptop is on cloud nine.

AVG anti virus is free and works great.

This is what I did to my Dell laptop, in order to convert a shadi ka godha into a race ka godha:

I changed my i5 processor to i7
Changed my HDD to SSD
Window 7 to Windows 10 pro 64 bit.
Upgraded the RAM from 4 to 6.

I don't employ any AV which reduces my speed, Windows defender does a equally good job.
I have no virus issues at all.

Now my laptop is on cloud nine.
How can you change processors in Laptop?

AVG anti virus is free and works great.

How can you change processors in Laptop?

Yes you can.
I did it (in fact a shop owner who did it was a Pakistani in a mall)
There is a socket, just replace the processor and let it sit there.
No soldering required.

Yes you can.
I did it (in fact a shop owner who did it was a Pakistani in a mall)
There is a socket, just replace the processor and let it sit there.
No soldering required.
I know that but as per my best knowledge motherboard of laptop's doesn't support new processors, you are for sure lucky one.

I know that but as per my best knowledge motherboard of laptop's doesn't support new processors, you are for sure lucky one.

Its doable because I did it.
Only catch is that you have to have the same generation processor. Otherwise the socket wont accept.

There is no luck factor here.
Its technical.

Back
Top Bottom