kaspersky is the best but you need money to purchase
also install malwarebyte's anti malware
malware are much dangerous than virus

AVG
Norton
ESET Smart Security in my use but
you can also check the CIA anti virus :smokin:

As per my professional experence

kaspersky & Mcafee Ent. 8.5i & 8.7i(make system little slow)for Single Pc and for a network ESET antivirus

How to get rid of the 95p.cm malware and the mediashifting.com ?

malwarebytes aint doing it
need help please

Non, successfully operating Windows 7 without Anti-Virus for the past 2 Years. And Yes I do use it to the edge!

Some Tips..
- Install Mcafee SiteAdvisor (SiteAdvisor software adds safety ratings to your browser and search engine results)

- If you really insist on anti-virus installation find something that is not too heavy on windows resources.

Norton/McAfee is possibly the worst Anti Virus ever created, what other program is so crappy that it can't even completely uninstall itself by itself?

Norton/McAfee is possibly the worst Anti Virus ever created, what other program is so crappy that it can't even completely uninstall itself by itself?

There is leftover files removal tool on Macfee site if you ever bothered to look around on Mcafee's website for 32bit/64bit version.

How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

I found Mcafee good until my Dell Mcafee got expired I never installed any other so far my Notebooks and Desktop are going good.

Norton is the best for me been using it for years and so does my company i work for trust me it takes care of everything get norton you will be happy you did ;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom