What's new

which is best Anti Virus of these?

There is leftover files removal tool on Macfee site if you ever bothered to look around on Mcafee's website for 32bit/64bit version.

How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR.exe)

I found Mcafee good until my Dell Mcafee got expired I never installed any other so far my Notebooks and Desktop are going good.

I know about that, it still does not completely uninstall Norton, look up anywhere on the internet that has reviews of anti virus, McAfee/Norton always have terrible reviews.

I know about that, it still does not completely uninstall Norton, look up anywhere on the internet that has reviews of anti virus, McAfee/Norton always have terrible reviews.

Yep I read reviews but I did remove Mcafee completely after using the tool and also never had any trouble with it on my Systems, AFAIK norton never bothered to use it after 2004.

If you ask me I would fairly be a safe surfer rather then wasting my time on anti-viruses or protection suites unless I am operating Desktop-Notebook Server(s).

On the contrary, the latest Norton 360 5.0, the one that I am using, takes up very little ram. Its really good though.

Havent tried Kaspresky or Avast before though

Norton has been wining antivirus awards for the longest time norton is the best out there.

Very old thread but worth of resurrecting.

Avast is my favourite - free and light weight. Never had an issue.

I used to like f-prot a lot in the old days; very good in its time. Met Frisk himself and some research together on heuristic scans.

My Barclays bank provide me free Kaspersky software so thats what I use for internet security

I use Panda. Similarly lightweight to avast, which I've also previously used, so it's a matter of preference really. I'm satisfied with it.

My Barclays bank provide me free Kaspersky software so thats what I use for internet security

Kaspersky recently decided to turn over its source code to US law enforcement, not sure I'd want to be using their anti-virus now.

Among standalone solutions, Bitdefender is really good.

If you using Windows 10 original then its own security apparatus is very good.

Bitdefender is really good.

Hated it. It took up a lot of resources and never switched to gaming mode when I needed it to. Heavy, slow, prone to freezing or stopping scans mid process. Bitdefender has good reviews, but I left it and am glad I did. Really didn't have the best experience with it.

Hated it. It took up a lot of resources and never switched to gaming mode when I needed it to. Heavy, slow, prone to freezing or stopping scans mid process. Bitdefender has good reviews, but I left it and am glad I did. Really didn't have the best experience with it.
Bro,

Was it original copy? If not, then try original.

Kaspersky recently decided to turn over its source code to US law enforcement, not sure I'd want to be using their anti-virus now.
Oh I did not know this.
I was using it because it was enough for my needs and was free as well

but I will avoid it now

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom