What's new

which is best Anti Virus of these?

Just look at the ads you are getting on this page. They will give you a fair idea of whats out their :lol:

ive been using Eset smart security /Nod32 pro for about 5 years now ...never had a single issue ...hands down.

AVAST all the way.. free, working and easy on your system. I am using it from the last 4-5 years and ever since I never had any viral trouble..

Norton 360 does the job for me.

Never really liked AVASt. It slows my computer down.

I'd say MSE(Microsoft Security Essentials).
McAfee slows my computer down considerably.

Microsoft security essentials i use original windows come with lapi and microsoft security essentials work well and free :D

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

The best antivirus is the most expensive **** site.

link please .............?:P

But its not a dedicated security solution hence totally unreliable :azn:

How does it become TOTALLY unreliable? Most dedicated AV's are system hoggers and leave little to no room for performance therefore a mixed solution would be best. They do more harm to performance then many potential viruses!

I deal with all of Them as Security Admin managing over 3000 Users.

AVG is Good in updates and Auto Detection of Viruses using Shield but it has worst thing that AVG Can't heal most of the infected files instead he delete ..

Norton has good Virus Detection Quality but it takes much time to Scan and also it makes load on the PC, need Good Specifications PC.

Kaspersky is better ...

But I will go for AVAST

%25D8%25AA%25D8%25AD%25D8%25AF%25D9%258A%25D8%25AB-%25D8%25A7%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D8%25B3%25D8%25AA.png

The best of all, User friendly, Power of healing Infected files ...............

How does it become TOTALLY unreliable? Most dedicated AV's are system hoggers and leave little to no room for performance therefore a mixed solution would be best. They do more harm to performance then many potential viruses!
If you're well acquainted with the general concept of software security solutions(consumer) then you should know that NORTON, Kasperky, AVAST, ESET & AVIRA(in no particular order) are the top 5 in this field if not then you should seriously consider switching to one of them ASAP so do consider this friendly advice for once will ya.

Back
Top Bottom