What's new

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

• Total voters
Thread title didnt especially said current or former.

No and it doesn't have to, the list reveals the pattern that all leaders are current, its something an adept reader would have picked up on.

oh really??ask icewolf then....?

Waise idhar bhartiyon ki confusion ka sawl nahi tumhari confusion ka sawal hai.(question here is not of indians' confusion but its about ur confusion as an individual)

Really how so just because I said your not Pakistani? I only said that because the op specified Pakistanis only aunty jee.

shukriya....shukriya...i know there are more people who will vote for me in pakistan then in favour of zardari or NS:cool:

On this forum, they will definitely vote for you as there are more men here than women :) :)

No and it doesn't have to, the list reveals the pattern that all leaders are current, its something an adept reader would have picked up on.
All Readers are not as intelligent as you.Until it is especially mentioned readers will think about all choices possible.

Really how so just because I said your not Pakistani? I only said that because the op specified Pakistanis only aunty jee.
how hard it is for me to get the green passport uncle shri.:)

On this forum, they will definitely vote for you as there are more men here than women :) :)
Forum???i'll get votes in real elections in pakistan 100 votes to guaranteed hain free phokat main.:)

oye tey tu kon honda hai yeh kahane wala.(who are you to decide about this)

shukriya....shukriya...i know there are more people who will vote for me in pakistan then in favour of zardari or NS:cool:

zardari tum se behtar hai kam se kam water peh compromise nahi kerta

I would rather have a Leader from Pakistan then any other country , NO matter how corrupt or Scum he is . you dont abandon your family just because one person is going on the wrong track.

Hamra Jardari ko kesanwa bhoo gayo je? Aij Jardari shub pe bhari.. Zardari bhi foreign leader hai bhaya.. iska is matti se koe wasta nahi.

zardari-allah-k-naam-pe.jpg

King Faisal or Shaikh Zayed if they were alive, otherise i have now voted for the current Saudi monarch

Where is Mammohan Singh? I wanted to vote for him but he's not on the list!

He's done more for his country than anyone else has done for theirs. Like it or not, he single-handedly changed a country like India (via economy) in just two decades.

Pakistan needs someone of his caliber and capabilities.

... Plus he's an excellent diplomat.

I would rather have a Leader from Pakistan then any other country , NO matter how corrupt or Scum he is . you dont abandon your family just because one person is going on the wrong track.

Congrats on having Pres. Zardari then. Cheers. :P

Back
Top Bottom