What's new

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

Which foreign leader would Pakistanis choose to become PM of Pakistan?

• Total voters
oye tey tu kon honda hai yeh kahane wala.(who are you to decide about this)

shukriya....shukriya...i know there are more people who will vote for me in pakistan then in favour of zardari or NS:cool:

Bura nai manaiye flag dehkar bolra ta. :undecided:

Ahmadinejad or Erdogan most definitively.

Problem with Ahmadinejad is he is too controversial, fiery rhetoric, and in the spotlight too much. Doesn't focus on domestic issues as much.

Problem with Ahmadinejad is he is too controversial, fiery rhetoric, and in the spotlight too much. Doesn't focus on domestic issues as much.

Bro I heard he has done a lot for the common Iranian in cities outside of Tehran. (Iranian posters correct me if I am wrong) Also he is not as fiery as people think he only gets a lot more media attention than most politicians because of the country he leads. Besides even if he is fiery Pakistan could use a leader with that type of nationalist furor. Not only that but is there any leader in the world today who is as humble as that man?

Bro I heard he has done a lot for the common Iranian in cities outside of Tehran. (Iranian posters correct me if I am wrong) Also he is not as fiery as people think he only gets a lot more media attention than most politicians because of the country he leads. Besides even if he is fiery Pakistan could use a leader with that type of nationalist furor. Not only that but is there any leader in the world today who is as humble as that man?

I like his persona, but he is not the most optimal foreign leader. Also think about appearance as well, a man must also look like a leader, Ahmadinejad is 5'6"? He is shorter than the average Pakistani woman. Maybe Ahmadinejad as Foreign Minister but not PM.

In other words Ahmadinejad falls short on my list. Lol

I like his persona, but he is not the most optimal foreign leader. Also think about appearance as well, a man must also look like a leader, Ahmadinejad is 5'6"? He is shorter than the average Pakistani woman.

If height matters I nominate myself as I am 6'2. :D God knows even I can do a better job than Zardari.

HU JINTAO!! Ahmedinejad would screw up Pakistan

SHOW ME ANY POLITICAL LEADER THAT IS MORE HANDSOME THAN IMRAN KHAN

I voted for Erdogan but wherez Mahatir Mohammad? he was an awesome pm of Malaysia

Aapke bharti bein-bhai ko samaj nai aata ke aap Pakistan ka burra kyoun nai bolti.
oh really??ask icewolf then....?

Waise idhar bhartiyon ki confusion ka sawl nahi tumhari confusion ka sawal hai.(question here is not of indians' confusion but its about ur confusion as an individual)

I voted for Erdogan but wherez Mahatir Mohammad? he was an awesome pm of Malaysia

I'm not familiar with him. Tell us about him. We're the Petronas Towers built under his tenure? What are his achievements as PM?

Back
Top Bottom