What's new

Which Country Drinks the Most Alcohol?

What? I was only there for a limited time but I still have friends who live there.
Typically at work you wouldn't be able to question those older or in a higher position than you. After work the boss would take his employees for a drink and some of the formalities would be dropped. If these formalities were dropped during work it would indeed be considered rude. That's all I meant.

Yes, formality will be dropped, but informal =/= rude. If you saw someone merrily trading words with each other, chances are they are also personal friends in additional to their standard work relationship. If you are not personally friends, you still have to pick your words and be drunk is a terrible state to do it.

Yes, formality will be dropped, but informal =/= rude. If you saw someone merrily trading words with each other, chances are they are also personal friends in additional to their standard work relationship. If you are not personally friends, you still have to pick your words and be drunk is a terrible state to do it.
No but in certain situations such informality would be considered rude.
I found it awfully confusing, I think I made some pretty big errors but they were amazed that I could simply say please and thankyou in korean.

A lot of chinese have some defect in the alcohol degenerase enzyme prodution genetically, so they kind of get high with a little alcohol very easily.

Quite contrary. I belive chinese(or east asian for that matter) are less vulnerable to intoxication. I have found that Caucasians are more likely to completely misbehaving when they get drunk. In the UK Australia etc, every weekend outside pubs bunch of intoxicated kids fighting and assault random passerby, followed by cops and ambulance etc. You don't see that in China or Japan.

i doubt thid survey is credible just had 3.5 litres of beverages.. leaving us at the bottom of the table is plain unfair - to my fella country men i have uncovered another mossad and raw sazish . . btrds dont want see doing well any where

Quite contrary. I belive chinese(or east asian for that matter) are less vulnerable to intoxication. I have found that Caucasians are more likely to completely misbehaving when they get drunk. In the UK Australia etc, every weekend outside pubs bunch of intoxicated kids fighting and assault random passerby, followed by cops and ambulance etc. You don't see that in China or Japan.
I think this is what he was referring to .
Alcohol flush reaction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems that east asians do not experience the effects of alcohol as much i.e being drunk. But they do sometimes have a reaction? I.e a red face etc.

I think a lot of that has to do with stress and pressure. East Asia in general is quite fast paced and that create a lot of mental pressure.

Its much more so in Korea and Japan than in China. For one, Chinese believe in noon naps and 3 hour lunch breaks.

I only drink at parties. I think social drinking in moderation is OK.

As people in India get richer, we are getting into the alcohol/party lifestyle like Western Countries. I can see topping the list on the next 20-30 years.

I'm disappointed by my countrymen..only fifth place? Damn, we must try harder..:unsure:

We are the least consumer... Thats really good

Pakistan is a better/more Islamic country than Saudi!!

leastalco.png
leastalco.png

Back
Top Bottom