Votes: 2 1.7%
  • China

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not specified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only 55% for India yet? I should be higher. I am going to advertise in UP and Bihar, that will change the number. Like they have done in all the major cities across India. :lol:

they better make it indian forum, i think it will be more fun if we can invite some more pakistani memebrs.

spark - if all people will start voting we all know indian percentage will only increase. because we are the lazy one.

There are 100+ members online now.. i dont think all has voted.

testgj.jpg

Thanks for giving us hope :thinktank:
Pakistanis vote for Pakistan ftw..

they better make it indian forum, i think it will be more fun if we can invite some more pakistani memebrs.

spark - if all people will start voting we all know indian percentage will only increase. because we are the lazy one.

Nope .. i know the Indian psyche.. the first thing we will do is to vote.. we have this habit and addiction called ranking syndrome. we always are into comparisons ...thats why we see a lot of guys here boast of GDP to people who have less and keep silent to bigger ones for example an american or a Chinese.. strange but true.

no way dude - there are more indian here than paksitasni anyday.

voting n all happens across the border too, just see how many voting thread are started and almost all by pakistani members.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

once i felt so weird for seeing so many indian memebr that just for the sake of it - i thought may be i should clik on paksitan :D loooool

Well, its not entirely false. Chinese are more than us in number but they aren't as much into Pak affairs as Indians.

Maybe but its more of similar cultures and language. Just like how most Pakistanis watch Hindi films.

Chinese are more than us in number but they aren't as much into Pak affairs as Indians.

I don't think that is right.

China has the largest internet population, but most of them will stay on Chinese-language web sites.

This is an English-language forum, which most likely explains the relatively lower numbers of Chinese here.

I was born and raised in America, but my parents are Pakistani.

i cant belive this!!!!! i look at it unginat times and i still dont belive it !!!:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom