Votes: 2 1.7%
  • China

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not specified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We should ban bollywood all together in Pakistan.

That would be bad for business. Cinema owners would all go out of business causing them to close all theaters and this would be disastrous for future Pakistani movies.

u r sayin as if making pirated copies is a big problem??

Nopes its not, i was telling that Indian movies get pirated in Pakistan even if they are banned. At the same time we get the same pirated movies here. Mainly from some company called Sadaf

What the hell...more Indians than Pakistanis..I am lovin it :lol:

mmmm I am actually feeling better cuz afterall thats the difference b/w
Pakistan defense forum and Bharat Rakshak :agree:

What the hell...more Indians than Pakistanis..I am lovin it :lol:

mmmm I am actually feeling better cuz afterall thats the difference b/w
Pakistan defense forum and Bharat Rakshak :agree:

after some days this will be bharat rakshak :lol::lol:, by the way demographic are turning the ruling into being ruled lolzz

or it will a case of minority muslims ruling the huindu majority :lol:

Most people in Pakistan are poor. they don't have the time/money for bollywood. they have to spend their money on daily meals, school, clothes, ect.

ayers3a.jpg
after some days this will be bharat rakshak :lol::lol:, by the way demographic are turning the ruling into being ruled lolzz

If this place turns into Bharat Rakshak, I'm going to leave.

Luckily, the moderators here are much more fair/balanced than the ones on BR. :tup:

Yeah I know they are made in India. I watched Athadu and loved it.

Good..... Athadu is nice movie. You seem to be telugu movie fan.
If you are interested then you can watch pokiri or okkadu. Same guy who acted in Athadu. :cheers:

If this place turns into Bharat Rakshak, I'm going to leave.

Luckily, the moderators here are much more fair/balanced than the ones on BR. :tup:

I doubt that will happen. There is a reason that these members are here not at BR forum. I think people should be commended here because they are here to have civilized debate rather than racist burst of verbal diarhea offered on the other sites. And yes MODS, as always, will keep it clean.

BR forum is great for technical infromation but not good if you are from other, lets say opposing countries.

Good..... Athadu is nice movie. You seem to be telugu movie fan.
If you are interested then you can watch pokiri or okkadu. Same guy who acted in Athadu. :cheers:

I have actually watched a few scenes from Pokiri and will look into okkadu thanks. I was actually going to watch Valaralu today.

Btw you know any good south indian gangster movies?

I have actually watched a few scenes from Pokiri and will look into okkadu thanks. I was actually going to watch Valaralu today.

Btw you know any good south indian gangster movies?

I am not sure about Varalaru. But here is my list of ganster/ action Tamil movies:

Nayagan , Dhool, Gemini, Kurudhi Punal, Virumandi, Anniyan, Polladavan, Kakka Kakka, Vettayadu Vilayadu .

All time Fav movies which are not action films : Anbe Sivam, Guna, Pitha Magan, Sethu, Mundram Piarai (sadma in Hindi)

Check the trailers on Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom