• China

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not specified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Answered in page 1. :azn:

Anyway you're right, I'll stick to the topic.

One question off topic: how on earth did you find it possible to post that huge number of comments since July 2010? I find it very difficult to find anything worthwhile for days on end; just look at the number of messages against my name. It is another matter that when there is something interesting, the response tends to be a little long. But 3,620 posts? Hats off to you, Sir.

Please ignore the TROLLER, MODS will take action. Please countinue with you on topic discusion.

I am not sure about Varalaru. But here is my list of ganster/ action Tamil movies:

Nayagan , Dhool, Gemini, Kurudhi Punal, Virumandi, Anniyan, Polladavan, Kakka Kakka, Vettayadu Vilayadu .

All time Fav movies which are not action films : Anbe Sivam, Guna, Pitha Magan, Sethu, Mundram Piarai (sadma in Hindi)

Check the trailers on Youtube.

Thanks will check them out.

It's pretty weird that there are more indians on a Pakistan defense forum then Pakistanis themselves

You know you can just go see the member's list and search by nationality and you will get a more accurate picture about active members

Alright... people (including me :cry:) need to get over this fact that there are more Indians than Pakistanis every where in the world, their reproduction rate is quite high.

why PPS, why you wanted us to suffer :P why this thread :hang2:

It's pretty weird that there are more indians on a Pakistan defense forum then Pakistanis themselves

You see not all Indian are ignorent like on the other site. This speaks for the Indian members who are here and as well as for Pakistani member who have allowed Indians on a Pakistani site.

Maybe very little, but there is a chance for peace some where........

You know you can just go see the member's list and search by nationality and you will get a more accurate picture about active members

594hj5.gif

One question off topic: how on earth did you find it possible to post that huge number of comments since July 2010? I find it very difficult to find anything worthwhile for days on end; just look at the number of messages against my name. It is another matter that when there is something interesting, the response tends to be a little long. But 3,620 posts? Hats off to you, Sir.

Flame wars inflate the post count. :azn:

I have never before seen such a constant stream of anti-China attacks as I have seen on this forum, and being somewhat of an ai guo zhe (patriot) I often feel the need to respond to them.

In hindsight it was probably a waste of time though. :D

Why are they so obsessed with us? Everywhere we go they are there. Just our luck they won't go away, or even get the hint we don't want to be around them. :hitwall:

Why are they so obsessed with us? Everywhere we go they are there. Just our luck they won't go away, or even get the hint we don't want to be around them. :hitwall:

Oh...come on Jet Li. You want Indians here. Imagine how boring the debates would be without us. BTW thanks for the compliment.:lol:
:pdf:

Oh...come on Jet Li. You want Indians here. Imagine how boring the debates would be without us. BTW thanks for the compliment.:lol:
:pdf:

No I don't.

I can imagine how debates on here would be to an accurate degree instead of indians making up facts to suit themselves. 90% of information written by you people are fabrications and distortions of the truth. It really sad.

What compliment? If you cannot understnad what I posted please do not respond. Its that simple.

No I don't.

I can imagine how debates on here would be to an accurate degree instead of indians making up facts to suit themselves. 90% of information written by you people are fabrications and distortions of the truth. It really sad.

What compliment? If you cannot understnad what I posted please do not respond. Its that simple.

Whatever makes you happy man. But you did compliment us.:thank_you2:

Back
Top Bottom