• China

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not specified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, I don't buy it. :no:

When a new Indian member comes with only one or two posts, and essentially tries to continue a conversation we had previously (before their other account was banned) then you know what my opinion will be. :azn:

Depends upto you.. how you want to see it..I gave my example and seen many more examples in this forum where people like me enjoy reading more and less posting...And they create ID when they feel special urge to reply some one.. I did the same and not to name but few are also in this thread with same way..

Hey ... didnt knew u posted a picture. :azn::azn::azn:

Benny where r u from?Sri lanka(tamil)?....... u never posted ur pic......... lol anyways u would probably look the same.:cheesy:

jokin

Last edited:
Benny where r u from?Sri lanka(tamil)?....... u never posted ur pic......... lol anyways u would probably look the same.:cheesy:

Nope.. we dont look the same.. i am from far away continent called Asia. Nice place.. full of fun.. :tongue:

Try to find it buddy. :D

As a side note, do you think you can tell the difference just by looking at them?

Yup of course i can differentiate from a Chinese, a Korean and a Japanese. I had few Chinese friends in uni while studying. Had a good time. They were not like the internet ones i saw here. They were hard working and nice people.

LOL you must be joking...

Maybe you think all East Asians look the same? :azn:

roger that, one of my chinese friend went to other city, then i saw him suddenly the next day, hey yang you came early, and i looked carefully it was yun :D

Yup of course i can differentiate from a Chinese, a Korean and a Japanese. I had few Chinese friends in uni while studying. Had a good time. They were not like the internet ones i saw here. They were hard working and nice people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really?

Can you tell the difference without hearing them speak their language?

I actually can't... it's harder than you think. I posted the test above.

Once they start speaking I can instantly recognize their nationality of course (there are only three options in East Asia), but I can't tell just by looking at them.

Really?

Can you tell the difference without hearing them speak their language?

I actually can't... it's harder than you think. I posted the test above.

The facial features of a Chinese and a Japanese are different.

Chinese people tend to have rounder faces than both Korean and Japanese people.

Japanese people tend to have a longer / oval facial structure with wider / larger eyes and more pronounced noses

I think you're right... (apart from the bit about the eyes, in my experience it is the opposite)... but still it would be very difficult to tell without being experienced in that particular area.

Did you take the test above?

Japanese people tend to have a longer / oval facial structure with wider / larger eyes and more pronounced noses

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you're right... but still it would be very difficult to tell without being experienced in that particular area.

Did you take the test above?

Nope... it requires to fill a few things.. im too lazy for that now... but i have bookmarked it .

Back
Top Bottom