Votes: 2 1.7%
  • China

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • None of these

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Not specified

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's the closing date of this pollllll???????.....i'm kind of a lazy guy.:oops:

Last edited:
That is because they just register another account and continue.

Many times I have seen "apparently new" Indian members, with only one or two posts, complaining to me over something I said several months ago. :no:

CD, You can't comment that those are banned one coming with new name. The reason is I am following this forum since 2007 but joined later in 2009 and even then I read a lot and reply less hence I can anytime come back and complain you what u said even years ago ;) .

CD, You can't comment that those are banned one coming with new name. The reason is I am following this forum since 2007 but joined later in 2009 and even then I read a lot and reply less hence I can anytime come back and complain you what u said even years ago ;) .

Sorry, I don't buy it. :no:

When a new Indian member comes with only one or two posts, and essentially tries to continue a conversation we had previously (before their other account was banned) then you know what my opinion will be. :azn:

Sorry, I don't buy it. :no:

When a new Indian member comes with only one or two posts, and essentially tries to continue a conversation we had previously (before their other account was banned) then you know what my opinion will be. :azn:

Hi :wave: Chinese Dragon.. which country are you from? :police:

Back
Top Bottom