What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

Thank you for the info, just what I was asking for.

Even if I'm American citizen right? Because I might study in Egypt. Thanks
I really advice you to complete your study in the USA as it's universities certificates are very required in Arab world, and you would work anywhere you like, especially in Jordan, Libya and GCC.

I really advice you to complete your study in the USA as it's universities certificates are very required in Arab world, and you would work anywhere you like, especially in Jordan, Libya and GCC.

That's most likely what I'm doing to do. But it depends how everything goes and what decision is made. I don't think I want to go to Arabic country anymore. Maybe only Gaza. If not I'm going to go there and get engaged and come back later to get married and guess come back to the USA. Not sure yet.

That's most likely what I'm doing to do. But it depends how everything goes and what decision is made. I don't think I want to go to Arabic country anymore. Maybe only Gaza. If not I'm going to go there and get engaged and come back later to get married and guess come back to the USA. Not sure yet.

you can fight from home , learn hacking and start hacking Israel , I would have hacked Israel if I knew programming

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

How about joining the Military of the country that gave you every thing:usflag: how about Serving and protecting her.Why so ungrateful, your parents obviously immigrated to USA out or middle east for a reason.

Life is not as easy as you think it's here even in GCC, not everyone holding a university degree can easily find a job that suits his needs. You need to work hard on yourself to prove your ability to get a job. Things are not as it used to be. So, it's important for you to complete your study in the USA and you can make your mind later, but for sure, your chances would be much better in finding good jobs than others.

How about joining the Military of the country that gave you every thing:usflag: how about Serving and protecting her.Why so ungrateful, your parents obviously immigrated to USA out or middle east for a reason.

Look who is here babbling about being ungrateful... You are an interesting person, indeed.

Jordanian army is another option for you , after the FSA conquers Syria , they will sooner or later start a war with Israel , and Jordan's sunnis might join them

I told you if I stay here I would need a degree in something good, I can't make a living like that and I would need to do pharmacy or engineering. I also wouldn't kill a Muslim whether good or bad. I don't like the idea of interfering with people's countries. I have friends in the US marines but I don't think it would be for me.

Life is not as easy as you think it's here even in GCC, not everyone holding a university degree can easily find a job that suits his needs. You need to work hard on yourself to prove your ability to get a job. Things are not as it used to be. So, it's important for you to complete your study in the USA and you can make your mind later, but for sure, your chances would be much better in finding good jobs than others.

Look who is here babbling about being ungrateful... You are an interesting person, indeed.

Yeah I know, but University is hard here if you don't put your mind in it. I mean it's really hard. You will have no life for 5-7 years. What's the GCC?

Jordanian army is another option for you , after the FSA conquers Syria , they will sooner or later start a war with Israel , and Jordan's sunnis might join them

You might be right but I'm not looking for war, lol. :)

=Hazzy997;4170576]I told you if I stay here I would need a degree in something good, I can't make a living like that and I would need to do pharmacy or engineering. I also wouldn't kill a Muslim whether good or bad. I don't like the idea of interfering with people's countries. I have friends in the US marines but I don't think it would be for me.

Kid get off your lazy a.ss and go get education!!!!!!.

Yeah I know, but University is hard here if you don't put your mind in it. I mean it's really hard. You will have no life for 5-7 years. What's the GCC?

Here is the shocker for you without university or Trade diploma you will have no life for good no matter which country you live in.

Go get education and stop living in coocoo land and dream of forever holidays .

Kid get off your lazy a.ss and go get education!!!!!!.

Here is the shocker for you without university or Trade diploma you will have no life for good no matter which country you live in.

Go get education and stop living in coocoo land and dream of forever holidays .

I am getting an education, but my family may be moving so I'm studying overseas but while also thinking of joining military at the same time.

I am getting an education, but my family may be moving so I'm studying overseas but while also thinking of joining military at the same time.
It's better if you finish education rather than joining reserve fronts that requires no qualification. Having education with high qualication can let you in bigger roles in military such as engineering. If you're going to do education in the Arab countries then finish it off first and it will give you the opportunity to think whether you want to find a job or join the military. You could join the military if you finish education or even better with higher qualification that possibly would be at least four to six years because at least you are staying in the Arab world. In all, finish off higher education, you will gain credict and a bigger role in the military or you might change your mind right after you finish the course.

I don't support American wars....I only think I would fight for a good cause, not for interests. That also means I wouldn't fight for the Syrian Army.

Well even if you joined an Arabic country's military....there's a very chance you will end up fighting other Arabs and/or Muslims. In fact I think that'd be more likely than fighting against Israel from how things have been recently.

In some cases Palestinians are discriminated against collectively by other Arabs like with Kuwait deporting them because Arafat supported Saddam Hussein.

It seems more GCC countries getting closer to recognizing Israel in order to get more carrots from the West....for better or for worse.......even though they would publicly deny this. so you can strike them off your list.

There's no way around interests...that's the only reason nations go to war.

I think it may be better if there was another Nasser-like figure in the Arab world who at least tried to unite Arabs rather than creating more divisions.....perhaps you could take that place....

You know, I think hasani was right, french foreign legion would be your best option if you ask me..
Though chance big you would be sent to Africa / Afghanistan if that war continues, also it is not arab identity,you will learn french which you dont want I assume.

Back
Top Bottom