What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

Best Modern Muslim Military Country I Think For West Muslim...For Join is
1.Malaysia
2.Brunei Darussalam
3.UEA/UAE....even they import soldier from latin america
4.Algeria
5.Bosnia Hergezovina
6.Qatar
7.Kuwait
8.Kazakhastan
9.Ubekiztan
10.Turkmenistan

The best is brunai ,malaysia ..is moderat & modern country plus no conflict between shia & sunni, only One Islam....
syrian war is not jihad, is evil war plan by zionist....with haram for muslim to kill other muslim.......zionist now very happy arab people will destroy themself from inside.....arab is stupid people......BAKA syria will destroyed is destiny.. the winner is sufyani the khawarij
Like prophet muhammad hadist in future only few arab survived 97% major of them will killed, and even future imam mahdi army people is non arab muslim from khurasan/central asia........

The Future Of Islam Army is The Hand Of Non Arab Muslim....All shia & sunni Division will erased Only One Pure Islam Survived
Peace

Pakistan and Afghanistan has a role to play in the future. Arabs have become gutless.

Insha Allah In Future War Muslim Army will coming from east/khurasan.....Central Asia,South East Asia & South Asia.....inlude from africa
The Fate of Arab People In Future Based From Prophet Hadist....All Arab Nation Will Destroyed All of them will killed/erased from the world..only few survived...sad... But Is Destiny From Creator Of Universe..
The Future Of Musslim Ummah Is The Hand Of Non Arab Muslim.....Its Fate
when imam mahdi coming majority arab nation & arab people will trying to kill him, and only non arab muslim army from east will support him
Arab people is bad,lazy,backward & Super stupid....shia vs sunni conflict.....its bullshit.........Remember In Graveyard/Barzakh No More Sunni & Shia
Today Arab is Slave Of Zionist & West......See Syria that is stupid war..not jihad..Zionist is happy...arab kill each other..and palestine never free...the winner of syria is sufyani the evil heart/munaffiq but arab people will support him..
Only One Islam All sunni & All Shia will erased...........
The Future Of Islam Army Is The Hand Of Non Arab Muslim.....Insya Allah This Is Destiny
Only Mecca,Madina & Yerussalem survived in future
Sayonara Arab People.............Sayonara...

Only One Pure Islam In One Earth

If i were given a choice the Saudi Arabian military equipment with Egyptian soldiers. It would be one sweet arse kicking machine.

If i were given a choice the Saudi Arabian military equipment with Egyptian soldiers. It would be one sweet arse kicking machine.
Tunisian USGN ( 3rd in the world in here class ) with US army Delta force equipments = Best Unit in the world

Don't join arab militaries,they are loyal to corrupt governments not arab people,sad truth.But for quality jordanians are most professional.

Tunisian USGN ( 3rd in the world in here class ) with US army Delta force equipments = Best Unit in the world
Although I admire your patriotism or nationalism i don't see how that's in any way relevant.

How you have obtained a ranking for your special forces is somewhat suspicious to say the least and is at best speculative at worst naive. However, there is only one tier one group above all else and they are part of DEVGRU and that's down to one reason and one reason alone, an empty pit worth of funds. Dont get me wrong Tunisia does have a competent special forces wing but as a complete military it comes nowhere near the Egyptian armed forces.

Although I admire your patriotism or nationalism i don't see how that's in any way relevant.

How you have obtained a ranking for your special forces is somewhat suspicious to say the least and is at best speculative at worst naive. However, there is only one tier one group above all else and they are part of DEVGRU and that's down to one reason and one reason alone, an empty pit worth of funds. Dont get me wrong Tunisia does have a competent special forces wing but as a complete military it comes nowhere near the Egyptian armed forces.

The Ranking not me how say that i have friend is a member in USGN and say that it is 3rd in the world
the USGN they train with us SWAT and Delta forces and Egyptian seal " Saaika "

It's not easy bro to join an armed force of a country you don't have it's nationality. However, I read about UAE nationality requirements once, all you need to do to get it is to live there at least 7 years in arrow, fluent in Arabic, be a professional of you specialty, and be an Arab. Those are the main requirements. Then you can get in their military ;) Bahrain is as well a good choice, you can get it's nationality easily.
Actually i knew an arab (yemeni) who lived like 40 years, his brother got a nationality and he didnt :P so there's no guarantee

The Ranking not me how say that i have friend is a member in USGN and say that it is 3rd in the world
the USGN they train with us SWAT and Delta forces and Egyptian seal " Saaika "
Firstly, There are no SEAL teams in Egypt. Members may take the BUDS course then return to their original units. Unit 777 is Egypt's counter terrorism unit.

Furthermore, im inclined not to take your word for it unless you have proof. Nothing personal but we are on the internet many people make false claims. Tunis again has capable special forces however it doesn't have the equipment or man power to challenge that of Egypt. It is only capable of defending its national security against limited forces i.e Terrorists.

Actually i knew an arab (yemeni) who lived like 40 years, his brother got a nationality and he didnt :P so there's no guarantee
Most Arab armies do not accept people with duel nationalities and that is his real problem.

Most Arab armies do not accept people with duel nationalities and that is his real problem.

Forget army, emiratis are strict in accepting in the first place. Although it's creepy how they accept players :P

Hezbullah is probably the best army in the Middle East. It has kept Israel on a leash even with very limited resources.

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

If you are born American then why not join US Army as they might need people good in Arabic.

Back
Top Bottom