What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.
Best Arab battalion is Herev 299:

Israeli Army Druze Battalion - YouTube

‫

Take it from history. Dont join any country's army that is planning to go to war against Israel.

That would cut your life a little short.

So, an exception for Khezbollah ?

Hezbollah is a militia that often resorts to terror and nothing else. Egypt on the other hand has one of the strongest militaries in Africa and by extension the Middle East.

Take it from history. Dont join any country's army that is planning to go to war against Israel.

That would cut your life a little short.

And the Israelis aren't violent by nature. Nasser was arrogant enough to fool his people. Throwing people to the sea was utterly stupid. Same goes with Syria back in the day. In short, Nasser did it to himself.

Hezbollah is a militia that often resorts to terror and nothing else. Egypt on the other hand has one of the strongest militaries in Africa and by extension the Middle East.

Hezbollah as a military group though would be quite effective with special forces in the armed forces of a country.
They are highly trained infantry.
But it is probably a small group, you got any ideas how big it is?

Hezbollah as a military group though would be quite effective with special forces in the armed forces of a country.
They are highly trained infantry.
But it is probably a small group, you got any ideas how big it is?
Again, let us call a spade a spade, Hezbollah is no different than any other terro group.
Well, to the best of my knowledge Hezbollah personnels doesn't exceed 15k ,but still the figure varies from one source to another.

Again, let us call a spade a spade, Hezbollah is no different than any other terro group.
Well, to the best of my knowledge Hezbollah personnels doesn't exceed 15k ,but still the figure varies from one source to another.

45-50K personnel

Back
Top Bottom