What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

arabic and military dont go together.....

Really? Is that what we learnt you?

Umayyads_small.jpg

Join Moroccan Army. Nice country, nice people. I met a soldier in Morocco and he didn't sound too bad. Except for Algeria, there is no other enemy....

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

You do realize if you join a Foreign Armed Forces, you may lose your Citizenship of United States ?

Really? Is that what we learnt you?

Lets be realistic here.

How many wars have Arabs won, say in the past 3-400 years??

And no, it does not include foreign assistance as was the case in 1917 when Arab tribes back stabbed Sunni Ottoman Caliphate, or in 1991 when Arabs helped to destroy Sunni Saddam's army.

you may lose your Citizenship of United States ?

Israelis do it all the time, but no one stops them.

As in an american (probably jewish) born and raised in US goes on to serve in IDF while retaining American citizenship.

Back
Top Bottom