What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

Forget army, emiratis are strict in accepting in the first place. Although it's creepy how they accept players :P
Im not that knowledgeable on the intricacies of Gulf armies. Do they recruit people only from certain sects of society for instance be it economic class or tribal sects. Are members from the Royal family given high ranking positions even though they may be incompetent?

Hezbullah is probably the best army in the Middle East. It has kept Israel on a leash even with very limited resources.
Hezballah is a glorified militia which can only fight asymmetrically, any conventional confrontation with Israel would completely destroy it and that's why they were successful in 2006.

Im not that knowledgeable on the intricacies of Gulf armies. Do they recruit people only from certain sects of society for instance be it economic class or tribal sects. Are members from the Royal family given high ranking positions even though they may be incompetent?

The thing is, our lives are kind of (for lack of a better word) separated - the locals prefer to keep to themselves and dont even mix with other arabs. The expats and other arabs are usually unaware of such intricacies tbh I didn't even know UAE had an army until I came here. So you can forget UAE, KSA or any of the high end Arab countries. And for the last part, a lot of important people are princes so the control stays 'in the family'

Hezballah is a glorified militia which can only fight asymmetrically, any conventional confrontation with Israel would completely destroy it and that's why they were successful in 2006.

I forgot to mention, it's hard to get a nationality but once you do everything becomes easy. Army, Police, and other govt jobs are just ways to make money and you dont actually do anything

Here you can see Iranian army are all arab:

Iranian%20Arabs1.jpg

r

Firstly, There are no SEAL teams in Egypt. Members may take the BUDS course then return to their original units. Unit 777 is Egypt's counter terrorism unit.

Furthermore, im inclined not to take your word for it unless you have proof. Nothing personal but we are on the internet many people make false claims. Tunis again has capable special forces however it doesn't have the equipment or man power to challenge that of Egypt. It is only capable of defending its national security against limited forces i.e Terrorists.

Most Arab armies do not accept people with duel nationalities and that is his real problem.
@Frogman
as i say my friend is a soldier in the USGN so you have your proof
2nd Egypt have seals even Tunisia have seals
534684_379424785466071_1993185729_n.jpg

Tunisia we call them navy commandos
313162_208210549253851_964248225_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

So? whats your point? It has been successful where much bigger countries and their armies have failed. And why it needs conventional confrontation when it can succeed in the field it wants to fight in?

@Frogman
as i say my friend is a soldier in the USGN so you have your proof
2nd Egypt have seals even Tunisia have seals

The picture you have provided is simply a mock up no such unit exists. Again, ask any Egyptian member savvy in Egyptian military matters. Members may go through BUDS a course provided every year and graduate as SEALS and receive the
SEAL emblem however they must then return to their original units or a new one, none of these units is a "SEAL TEAM". They may return to a special forces unit or their paratrooper unit or their SA3KA unit or naval SA3KA unit i.e Frogmen.

And sorry dude i just cant take your word for it. Nothing personal.

So? whats your point? It has been successful where much bigger countries and their armies have failed. And why it needs conventional confrontation when it can succeed in the field it wants to fight in?
Much bigger armies have failed to completely eradicate Israel by conventional means i.e make territorial gains. Hezballah was only successful in causing some damage to the Israeli side while suffering losses and making no territorial gains because they simply dont have the capacity to do so and they had only come to blows with a limited portion of the IDF. Im not knocking them im just telling the truth.

The picture you have provided is simply a mock up no such unit exists. Again, ask any Egyptian member savvy in Egyptian military matters. Members may go through BUDS a course provided every year and graduate as SEALS and receive the
SEAL emblem however they must then return to their original units or a new one, none of these units is a "SEAL TEAM". They may return to a special forces unit or their paratrooper unit or their SA3KA unit or naval SA3KA unit i.e Frogmen.

And sorry dude i just cant take your word for it. Nothing personal.

if you want ask the USGN soldier ur self https://www.facebook.com/Mouath014

Only way to settle this is if he provides you a picture in full military gear while holding up a piece of paper with your name on it. Hes your friend is he not, it shouldn't be a problem and im willing to wait.

Only way to settle this is if he provides you a picture in full military gear while holding up a piece of paper with your name on it. Hes your friend is he not, it shouldn't be a problem and im willing to wait.
the USGN is not military unit it is paramilitary
this a pic of USGN snipers
551265_605082896169682_1746993572_n.jpg

2nd appearance of USGN with Urban uniform
this is USGN 1985

1st my friend
and i think that is against protocol to make pic like you ask
Again, the picture you have provided is not sufficient. Anyone can wear a balaclava. Again, full gear, badges on show, piece of paper with your username written on it. I'm sure that creating a FB account must be against protocol especially that FB is public.

Saudi Arabia would be your best choice amongst the bad choices.

They dont allow non nationals anyway, theres no point in this thread

just join US military or something.

Back
Top Bottom