What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

I'm thinking of joining a Caucasian military a Christian one, which would be best?

Россия-Матушка !!

So when was the last time Arabs won a major war in modern history without Western or Soviet help?

I'm considering Egypt a little but I'm also thinking it may not be the right time to be in Egypt. I also would want to make a living. But I wonder if Egyptians can tell me more about requirements and expectations. And I wonder if being a non Egyptian matters.
you cant join the Egyptian army to join the army you must be Egyptian and both parents are Egyptians

I'm thinking of joining a Arabic military and Muslim one. This is just thoughts ahead of the future. It may not happen. But out of curiosity which would be best for me? I'm born American and I speak pretty fluent Arabic but maybe not the best with Khaleej people. If you would recommend me to Arabic military which one would you choose and why? Please consider what they expect of me, several requirements I need to know. Thanks.

Btw, if they want to make me chew a live rabbit for special course training I'm not doing it. LOL. That's stupid.

You are an America right? Why would you want to join an Arab army? Is it because you want to fight infidels :lol:

Why not join Hamas? You seem enamoured by them in the other thread.

It's not easy bro to join an armed force of a country you don't have it's nationality. However, I read about UAE nationality requirements once, all you need to do to get it is to live there at least 7 years in arrow, fluent in Arabic, be a professional of you specialty, and be an Arab. Those are the main requirements. Then you can get in their military ;) Bahrain is as well a good choice, you can get it's nationality easily.

It's not easy bro to join an armed force of a country you don't have it's nationality. However, I read about UAE nationality requirements once, all you need to do to get it is to live there at least 7 years in arrow, fluent in Arabic, be a professional of you specialty, and be an Arab. Those are the main requirements. Then you can get in their military ;)

What about Jordanian army for palestinians, both are close related, culturally aswell

What about Jordanian army for palestinians, both are close related, culturally aswell

If it was for me I would love to take him, but unfortunately, getting it's nationality is almost impossible especially for those who were born outside the country.

Become a reporter for Al-Jazeera, you can assist in information wars.

Akhi, fighting for Palestine (being at her service) is the most noble thing you can do as a Palestinian IMO. Also if you really love the life of a soldier then you should join the French Foreign Legion. I know that it is not an Arab army but international. Nevertheless many Arabs have graduated from there just to join their local armies afterwards. Even as a non-national in Arab country x or y they would use such types immediately. I think that KSA should make something similar as the French Foreign Legion just a Muslim Foreign Legion. After all it has a special place for all Muslims due to Makkah and Madinah. I would have nothing against it. At first just Arab Muslims and if that works then all Muslims worldwide. Sorry, I have written this post on my Iphone so not the most detailed post.

Egypt would be great but I don't think you can join you need to live in a country for few years etc, it's impossible to do it straight away. Why it's better than all other Arab neighbours; Firstly, they are listed the top ten strongest military in the world, you get the opportunity to learn more about military. Secondly, they speak Arabic. Thirdly, they are Palestine's neighbor. At least, I was been told that anyone can join pre war military volunteer camps(most likely low ranks) :yahoo:

you cant join the Egyptian army to join the army you must be Egyptian and both parents are Egyptians

Thank you for the info, just what I was asking for.

Egypt would be great but I don't think you can join you need to live in a country for few years etc, it's impossible to do it straight away. Why it's better than all other Arab neighbours; Firstly, they are listed the top ten strongest military in the world, you get the opportunity to learn more about military. Secondly, they speak Arabic. Thirdly, they are Palestine's neighbor. At least, I was been told that anyone can join pre war military volunteer camps(most likely low ranks) :yahoo:

Even if I'm American citizen right? Because I might study in Egypt. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom