What's new

Which Arabic military would be best for me?

Whichever one would take you.

Don't know if that was meant as an insult or not, but nevertheless, it's kind of funny how I was reading your posting than the person who thanked you 'Not sure'...I read it together and it kind of made sense. :)

since you are born in America, you could join American army. Your arabic will help you get a position in the field in American's next middle east adventure.:pop:

I don't support American wars....I only think I would fight for a good cause, not for interests. That also means I wouldn't fight for the Syrian Army.

But whatever you do, don't join the gulf arab military's. They dont fight, all their equipment is for show only.

That's actually a true statement.

You should join Hamas :D

LOL, well over here you can't talk about that. But also you would need to take serious time to think about that because you may actually lose your life.

Don't know if that was meant as an insult or not, but nevertheless, it's kind of funny how I was reading your posting than the person who thanked you 'Not sure'...I read it together and it kind of made sense. :)

I don't support American wars....I only think I would fight for a good cause, not for interests. That also means I wouldn't fight for the Syrian Army.

That's actually a true statement.

LOL, well over here you can't talk about that. But also you would need to take serious time to think about that because you may actually life your life.

An Arab in US army would help with cultural gaps in any middle eastern deployment. Think about it. If you do not want to fight for religious reasons there is a waver in the US army.

An Arab in US army would help with cultural gaps in any middle eastern deployment. Think about it. If you do not want to fight for religious reasons there is a waver in the US army.

It would be hard making a good living here, America is more expensive than Arabic countries and I could have a more quality life there. But here I would need a different future as well. And I would have to put lots of money into my future. I kind of consider religious reasons, meaning I can't see myself doing things I don't consider just or support. This doesn't mean I want to die for religious reasons if that's what you mean. I'm interested in military for some reason and I don't know where to join, but I'm probably moving to an Arabic country this summer so that's why I'm asking about an Arabic army.

Don't worry, Arabs don't fight, at most basic training would consist of waiving around white flags. :D

Hello my Russian friend, if I chose to fight in Gaza than yes Arabs would be fighting and are there. But I wouldn't say that here.

It would be hard making a good living here, America is more expensive than Arabic countries and I could have a more quality life there. But here I would need a different future as well. And I would have to put lots of money into my future. I kind of consider religious reasons, meaning I can't see myself doing things I don't consider just or support. This doesn't mean I want to die for religious reasons if that's what you mean. I'm interested in military for some reason and I don't know where to join, but I'm probably moving to an Arabic country this summer so that's why I'm asking about an Arabic army.

Egypt is the only one worth considering.

Egypt is the only one worth considering.

You're probably right, I've been there a few times. It's closest to Gaza. My homeland. The thing with Egypt is their accent confuses me. I mean like a lot.

Hello my Russian friend, if I chose to fight in Gaza than yes Arabs would be fighting and are there. But I wouldn't say that here.

It was joke, hope my Arab pals don't take it too serious.

Any Arabs or Egyptians that can chip in? Would love to know from your experiences....:)

So you don't want to fight for interests?

Then stay home, go to school, get a degree and get a job.

All wars are for interests. The interests may be different and some more transparent.

Even reconquer Israel would be for interests. It all depends on how you see it. Joining the military is for experience and self improvement, self discipline.

If this is what you are looking for than the American Army trumps any Arab army. If you must fight for religion or nationalism, then I would suggest next life, cause this life, middle eastern armies are not great.

Since how many years and what are the result achieved?
If Russian fought for so many years they would rule the world today!

Don't worry, Arabs don't fight, at most basic training would consist of waiving around white flags. :D

Dont worry Russia can send some NKVD on the rear lines then there wont be any white flags!

Back
Top Bottom