What's new

Where is Islam in Islamic Republic of Pakistan?

A question to Muslim seculars.

What if a Non-Muslim asks one of you....

Why are you copying our system our way of life our teachings our education our governance of system etc.... Havent you got anything of your own to fallow? STOP COPYING US! and Stop pretending to be like us!

What will you guys say?

Why would they ask that? Have they EVER asked that to ANYONE?

>our teachings
I have a Muslim teacher and a Jewish Principal. They teach pretty much the same thing as my teachers in Pak did.

>our education
No country teaches the exact same thing

>our governance of system
implying that democracy isnt supposed to spread.

so you cant face the truth

topic of this thread is were is islam in pakistan?

look toward china were religion is poison ( no suicide blast no hate of extremism no beheading on the name of Islam no military orations for finish Islamic extremists .just because they dont care religion

look back to pakistan then reply :coffee:

that is why Growler told you to leave this thread. You dont understand the topic.

He never said about the extremism that is being shown to everyone about Islam. He was talking about implementing the true system according to Shariah.

For your info Islam does not allow to target innocent people and suicide is strictly forbidden by Islam. Read our book. Dont judge Islam on the propagandas going on. .

So is this still Pakistani member only? This is the only one hot thread I can find right now in a cold winter...

Pakistan needs more people like him
tahir.bmp

Not like half drunken jahil mullahs

mullah-racket-member-of-parliment-1.jpg

Thats were our paths seperate's :wave::wave::wave:

I understand what you want but I just feel that being a Muslim it is our duty to show the world what Islam really is. .

I agree.If someone can share some positive idea about Islam so y not??

Time for my bed. . . signing out right now. . . will reply to posts tomorrow. .

MAY ALLAH SHOW US THE RIGHT PATH !!

ALLAH-HAFIZ ..

Allah Hafiz frm my side too
FeamanAllah
surely join this thread tomorrow

Thats were our paths seperate's :wave::wave::wave:

:lol:

Bro i only googled "pakistani islamic scholars" and then that drunken jahil mullah.. and came across those pics

I hope that scholar does not have different view point then the actual Islam that was revealed by prophet mohammed.
if yes then i will delete it..

lol i hope i am not gonna be accused of some ridiculous stuff.

please say it what you think cuz i dont want viewers to make a assumption on their own.

thank u

Last edited:
:lol:

Bro i only googled "pakistani islamic scholars" and then that drunken jahil mullah..

I hope that scholar does not have different view point then the actual Islam that was revealed by prophet mohammed.
if yes then i will delete it..

lol i hope i am not gonna be accused of some ridiculous stuff.

please say it what you think cuz i dont want viewers to make a assumption on their own.

thank u

This is not the time or the point to discuss what you are discussing.

My suggestion is, that please remove / amend the pics.

Back
Top Bottom