What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

Bangladeshis are always brave, don't forget that we defeated Pakistani army in 1971, EBR defended Lahore against India and USA is asking to join Indo Pacific Treaty.

But its good that you have got your reality check on education front that Pakistan has only 1.6 million student at university but the number is 4.7 million for Bangladesh.

Go now hide somewhere kiddo!

Is that all you did? Why aren't you celebrating defending Finland during the winter war? Why aren't you celebrating defending Ukraine from the current attempted invasion?

Aren't you celebrating that Ukrainians are resisting after your state-of-the-art arms donations? Why aren't you celebrating defending Iran from Saddam's invasion? Why is your pride so limited to such a small amount of "achievements?"

You honestly underestimate yourselves and your role in this world. No one probably told you....

Last edited:
Is that all you did? Why aren't you celebrating defending Finland during the winter war? Why aren't celebrating defending Ukraine from the current attempted invasion?

Aren't you celebrating that Ukrainians are resisting after your state-of-the-art arms donations? Why aren't you celebrating defending Iran from Saddam's invasion? Why is your pride so limited to such a small amount of "achievements?"

You honestly underestimate yourselves and your role in this world. No one probably told you....

Looks like something triggered the kid. Quit this thread, this is not good for your health. Once you grow up then come here again.

Why are Pakistanis arguing with BDeshis, Just accept the fact that like India BD is also a 1st world country... (please ignore the ground realities they do not count) Before it was India's 35 years of colossal BS, and now BD has joined the ranks. I'd say welcome to BD and move on.

tourist from Bangladesh and medical treatments. As the thing is now India needs Bangladesh more than the other way around as Bangladesh is not dependent on India in any way.

Haha , you saying that ill Bangladeshis (lots of them on death bed) come here for medical treatment , but its India who needs Bangladesh more ??

Also are you forgetting about something ??

Tone down your cockiness as per your aukat.

Why are Pakistanis arguing with BDeshis, Just accept the fact that like India BD is also a 1st world country... (please ignore the ground realities they do not count) Before it was India's 35 years of colossal BS, and now BD has joined the ranks. I'd say welcome to BD and move on.

we can argue about 1st world status
no arguing about FOREX and trips to the IMF :enjoy:

@ThunderCat said : I don't even think India has as much need for Bangladesh

Both IND and BD need each other. IND needs BD for overall economic development of Eastern and NE regions, which are the least developed parts of India.

Regards

That's the thing with braindead nationalistic bongos - they refuse to acknowledge that Bangladesh is a heteregenous nation but to them everyone in BD is Bengalee. Take for example the Ahsan manzil family - they have been in Dhaka for centuries and are part of the dhakayite ethno cultural slash ethno linguistic group who speak dhakaiya Urdu but they had to identify as bengalee since 1971. There are many others. Bengalism is the biggest joke in South Asia. The whole world laughs at them.

If you come to London you will find Bangladeshis who have sold their land in Bangladesh to come do food deliveries on bicycle for 16 hours a day.
You are wrong about the ethnicity of Bengali Muslims. I am surprised that you only know about Dhaka Nawabs. But are they the only foreign Muslim family domiciled in Bengal?

Please go back to about 1200 AD. Are you aware that more than 200,000 Khaliji and other Turks and Pathans domiciled themselves in Bengal at that time? It was Malik Ikhtiaruddin Bakhtiar Khilji who led expeditions to Bengal from UP/ Bihar.

And what was the native Hindu population at that time? It was hardly more than 3 million.

1200 AD to 1757 AD Plassy Battle, all the Sovereigns, Sultans, Maliks, Subahdar/ Governors, and Nawabs came to Bengal from the west of Bengal except one native Bengali, Raja Ganesh.

All those millions of foreigners accompanying them domiciled in Bengal are our forbearers. Local Hindus also certainly took Islam.

So, it is better you try to prove me wrong. But, not much Punjabi bloodline is in our veins.

Last edited:
Which BD citizen ever claimed BD is a 1st world country? We are trying our best to get promoted from an underdeveloped to a developing country to be recognized as such by the countries of the world led by the UN.

Do not please smoke hard things before you start typing.

@bluesky

Which BD citizen ever claimed BD is a 1st world country?

Funny you should say so. There was a time when you used to harangue UKB dada and Kola bhai by putting such expressions into their mouth, when they had said no such things

Regards

@bluesky

Which BD citizen ever claimed BD is a 1st world country?

Funny you should say so. There was a time when you used to harangue UKB dada and Kola bhai by putting such expressions into their mouth, when they had said no such things

Regards
I would never have said such fantasies. I rather claim that with foreign contractors for civil construction works and little investment in technology for mechanical goods, BD is not developing at all.

It seems the begging policy of your govt has not shocked you with shame. You are blaming BD posters for your country’s problems.

It is a discussion forum. People can discuss and make comments on any country. Why Pakistan’s wrong economic policies should be an exception?

Bangladeshi posters have little to contribute to the forum.

I wish I could make a living in such a place :(
But life is very tough in any mountainous region. It is also very expensive and boring. Often there landslides during rainy season. During winters temperatures reach minus. There are limited job opportunities.

Do you think we people do not visit the Pakistan Sub-forum? What you guys do is throw mud at each other and talk about national politics by barbequing your political opponents as if PDF is a forum for political contests.

It's even more sad when random Bangladeshi posters show up in both internal and external Pakistani discussions. Maybe Bangladeshi posters cannot enjoy political differences in their own country given her fascist birth. Spawned by Terror Mata, the Hilsa didn't swam much beyond the marshes.

Back
Top Bottom