What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

Oh! Is it? That guy is hilarious though.

Yes it is. He said suspending his account as Indian influence has increased and so many false flag Indian in this forum pretending to be Bangladesh but came with this new account later.

Oh! Is it? That guy is hilarious though.

It is a case of mistaken identity by this dude.

But its to be expected from some effeminate loser that has spent this god awful amount of time here endlessly starting threads like this one just to get off from the toxicity they generate.

No body is asked to be praised:haha:

Behind the fraudulent cheat sheets and victim-hood of "genocide" as well as the endless threads created for begging for our praise, there exists a faint of truthful hope in the educated class: 👏

gdp-measure-development.jpg

Last edited:
Bangladesh will not wait for some thick-headed guys as you are to praise the achievements of Bangladesh.

When Punjab people have been ruining Pakistan since 1947, BD people are constructive-minded,

To you, we are a group of unhandsome Pigmey group of people, yet, without fail BD people will make BD economy 50 times stronger than Punjabi-led Pakistan in less than 100 years time. Come out and challenge us if you have the guts.

Like it or not, already you are no match to us. We are 50 years ahead of you.

50 years? Why not 500? I have seen your country dont kid yourself it doesnt look different than Congo. Even Dhakas elite places look meh. No wonder BBS has to make up stats.

With the same population you publish half of scientific articles that PK does , less innovative and the startup culture is less developed than PK. You do make garments in bulk.

Just FYI You are behind 50 years when it comes to countless things. How about cricket or hockey or any sports where BD is shit? Or how about Music industry where PK singers are famous in BD and we have no idea who your singers are.

Maula Jatt just made 250 crores. Whats your highest grossing movie? I just googled and its 20 crore for some movie in 1988 Lol . Dont tell me your people cant make a movie/serial for people to watch. I looked at car sales and we do 4X annual car sales than you and pretty much anything than I can look at.

No body is asked to be praised. It is called doing economical comparison between Pakistan and Bangladesh as both were same country once upon a time and acknowledging the progress Bangladesh has made compared to Pakistan. Both are not in the same league any more.

Bangladesh even crossed India as its HDI is .661 compared to India’s .633. In terms of nominal gdp it has also moved ahead of India. These are just some example for you.

Bangladesh now comparing with Pakistan as a regional neighboring country and painful past of genocide associated with it. But Bangladesh is gradually focusing how it can become like south East Asian economies.

Just for info Shoaib Akhter talked about Bengali nation not just player that they have deep determination and they can become best in the world with this determination.

Well why not develop your cricket team or any sports though? I have yet to see anything from BD in any sports. PK has won multiple world cups across different sports. I only know the nagin dance that your players do.

As for HDI Punjab has HDI of 0.750 while KP and Sindh has an HDI similar to BD. So there are already 200 million people with a higher HDI than you. Our HDI falls off with Balochistan which we need to work on massively.

Go see the happiness report though it has much more categories than HDI and PK is ahead.

Last edited:
Bangladesh will not wait for some thick-headed guys as you are to praise the achievements of Bangladesh.

When Punjab people have been ruining Pakistan since 1947, BD people are constructive-minded,

To you, we are a group of unhandsome Pigmey group of people, yet, without fail BD people will make BD economy 50 times stronger than Punjabi-led Pakistan in less than 100 years time. Come out and challenge us if you have the guts.

Like it or not, already you are no match to us. We are 50 years ahead of you.

Indeed, which is why we don't see you enough on our forums creating so many threads and discussions. You people ought to hang out on our forums more often.

While you people were busy building up infrastructure in Punjab and the rest of the country, including nuclear infrastructure, we Pakistanis were selflessly ranting about you on our forums while you did all the work. How lazy, selfish and thankless can a Pakee get?

But hey, that's us...a Pakee will be a Pakee....

Last edited:
@ThunderCat

My dear friend Yasser Latif Hamdani praises BD. He is a proper Punjoo and descended from the illustrious Shah-e-Hamdan and Ghazi Ilmuddin Shaheed (RA).

Regards

@ThunderCat

My dear friend Yasser Latif Hamdani praises BD. He is a proper Punjoo and descended from the illustrious Shah-e-Hamdan and Ghazi Ilmuddin Shaheed (RA).

Regards

An account created for evaluating & grading our posts. I am so grateful for a new editor.👍

Last edited:
50 years? Why not 500? I have seen your country dont kid yourself it doesnt look different than Congo. Even Dhakas elite places look meh. No wonder BBS has to make up stats.

Well why not develop your cricket team or any sports though? I have yet to see anything from BD in any sports. PK has won multiple world cups across different sports. I only know the nagin dance that your players do.

As for HDI Punjab has HDI of 0.750 while KP and Sindh has an HDI similar to BD. So there are already 200 million people with a higher HDI than you. Our HDI falls off with Balochistan which we need to work on massively.

Go see the happiness report though it has much more categories than HDI and PK is ahead.

Congo? How charitable of you to compare. Congo's got way less pollution, poverty and much more greenery. But that's awfully charitable of you to compare.

But in all fairness, I think sports & entertainment are the only thing they can compete against us in. I'll place my bets there. I am genuine.

Very charitable of you to compare. Those areas are where good potential and chances lie.👍

Last edited:
It's called inferiority complex. Apparently this country is "richer" than Pakistan according to them yet their people are living in our country by the millions. @nahtanbob @epebble get your people the ***ck out of OUR country. A great way to prove your country's "success":
Why do you get jealous of Bangladesh that you are sending pictures and videos that are unable to prove Pakistan is leading BD and India in terms of all the indices?

Do you really think your posts will stop BD development works? We have built only a few superstructure works and many companies from Pakistan, India, Korea, and Japan are moving to BD that will contribute to the industrial sector.

Much of their products would be exported all over the world and our economic pie will only get larger. So, your jealousy and badmouthing will not stop our fast development towards the 21st century.

But, Pakistan is infested heavily with Taliban and Terrorist culture. By the way, please let us know when Pakistan would get the IMF donation. How about China, SA, or Qatar? Your PM complains that they do not receive his phone calls.

Very sad to hear that the only Asian superpower has fallen so low.

Last edited:
No they're not. But I find Pan-Islamists amongst Punjabis & Pakhtuns are far more sympathetic to Bangladeshi hype but have a double standard when it comes to Indian hype.

They're subconcious seems to state: Unlike most Pajeets, they're Muslims, so let's give their bogus claims the benefit of doubt.

It's downright insulting but that does not stop ex government officials from peddling the fallacies.

In recent times even Indian hype is entertained with PMs heaping praise for Indian foreign policies and how they are independent and focused on the masses.

Its a vicious cycle.

With the same population you publish half of scientific articles that PK does , less innovative and the startup culture is less developed than PK. You do make garments in bulk.

Just FYI You are behind 50 years when it comes to countless things. How about cricket or hockey or any sports where BD is shit? Or how about Music industry where PK singers are famous in BD and we have no idea who your singers are.

Maula Jatt just made 250 crores. Whats your highest grossing movie? I just googled and its 20 crore for some movie in 1988 Lol . Dont tell me your people cant make a movie/serial for people to watch. I looked at car sales and we do 4X annual car sales than you and pretty much anything than I can look at.

Whom are you kidding dude? This is the figure of 2018 but shows breakdown of HDI by provinces.

As you can see FATA has the lowest HDI not Balochistan and another thing Punjab doesn’t have HDI of .7 and above.

Plus HDI is measured taking average of whole country. So representation of entire country not certain province only. Pakistan’s present HDI is .544 which is low and rank 161/193 countries. Pakistan needs to work on it to improve not just placing blame on others.

Behind the fraudulent cheat sheets and victim-hood of "genocide" as well as the endless threads created for begging for our praise, there exists a faint of truthful hope in the educated class: 👏

gdp-measure-development.jpg

Why don’t you give the cheat sheet to IMF, world bank to confirm and verify? Even if you believe the data is not 100% real what percentage is fake? 5%, 10%, 20% or 30%. Even do Bangladesh’s per capita gdp will be higher than Pakistan.

Whom are you kidding dude? This is the figure of 2018 but shows breakdown of HDI by provinces.

As you can see FATA has the lowest HDI not Balochistan and another thing Punjab doesn’t have HDI of .7 and above.

Plus HDI is measured taking average of whole country. So representation of entire country not certain province only. Pakistan’s present HDI is .544 which is low and rank 161/193 countries. Pakistan needs to work on it to improve not just placing blame on others.

Why don’t you give the cheat sheet to IMF, world bank to confirm and verify? Even if you believe the data is not 100% real what percentage is fake? 5%, 10%, 20% or 30%. Even do Bangladesh’s per capita gdp will be higher than Pakistan.

It was 0.7+ back in 2017. This is a state of 110 million people. Well Like I said before as well I can come up with numerous indexes with PK infront like the Happiness Index which has other many more categories.

You would have to ask your own media who question the figures. Also for some reason your ministers are always quoting per capita figures in press conferences. Your consumption and tax figures dont back your per capita figures.

What number of cars are you talking about when you do not have dollars to import fuel? Even for food, you will soon be asking India to supply.

Enjoy the rail link video from Padma Bridge to Gendaria and learn how to develop a country. Watch the normal scenarios around the line. Even with so much stolen BD money to build your Islamabad, it is no match for our natural beauty.

Mass transit like trains and buses is preferred in BD. And it will be supplemented by cars made in Bangladesh at some point in the future.

Which brands? All are Japanese and Korean brands. BD will have enough dollars to import oil when they start marketing the cars, unlike Pakistan.

Last edited:
@ThunderCat, why getting jealous of BD? I am posting herewith the metro video. The total metro length will be about 120 km and about 20 km will be built underground. Someone can correct me with the correct lengths.

Just keep on dreaming of this kind of train for the next 100 years. You may do it. But, before that, you must get rid of your Taliban, tribalism, and military overhead cost.

We regret that Bengali Muslims took west Pakistanis with them to create Pakistan. You have failed our expectations with Forex reserves of only $3 billion.

Back
Top Bottom