What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

We need to acknowledge and appreciate the facts and good things and show big hearts while appreciating Bangladesh, the esrtwhile eastern wing, it proves courage and openess.

As said don't shoot the messenger, look at the message. It's the region which prospers and development should be inclusive and not exclusive.

ex PM IK has praised BD many times, he can start a new chapter in PaK-BD relations.

We need to acknowledge and appreciate the facts and good things and show big hearts while appreciating Bangladesh, the esrtwhile eastern wing, it proves courage and openess.

As said don't shoot the messenger, look at the message. It's the region which prospers and development should be inclusive and not exclusive.

ex PM IK has praised BD many times, he can start a new chapter in PaK-BD relations.
ohhh bhai empower the women for 2$ per day job is achievement ?
sending hundreds of females alone to gulf countries is achievement ?

i will say let our women sit in home and enjoy tv rather then this empower .

these articles saying BS EMPOWER . go to gulf and see how these poor women living . watch some doucmentories how they treat garment workers .

Bangladesh has Bangladeshis

Pakistan has Punjabis, Pathans, Balochis, Sindhis, Seraikis, Hazara, UP,Gujrat & Bihar migrants and so on. All of them also had Pakistani Soldiers and officers but no one who was just a plain Pakistani.
So because Pakistan doesn’t have Pakistanis hence it never had anyone to help it succeed

Lol same thing again and again. If you want to claim they are Bangladeshi you need to prove that they are Bangladeshi and they went to Pakistan illegally. After that we can have discussion. They are your own country people and your own headache. Not ours. Similar to Myanmar if you say Rohingya’s are Bangladeshi it won’t change reality.

Does the video not play on your device or what? They are 100% Bangladeshis and you know it. When I brought this up with other Bangladeshis, they replied about "stranded Pakistanis" whom are actually Biharis that have never been to Pakistan.

You'll even deny your own kind just to showcase a wishful delusion. As if Bangladesh benefits from the likes of you.

Does the video not play on your device or what? They are 100% Bangladeshis and you know it. When I brought this up with other Bangladeshis, they replied about "stranded Pakistanis" whom are actually Biharis that have never been to Pakistan.

You'll even deny your own kind just to showcase a wishful delusion. As if Bangladesh benefits from the likes of you.

What some Bengali Pakistanis doing in Pakistan why I need to see that? We are talking about Bangladesh and its condition compared to Pakistan. As they are in Pakistan their condition are supposed to be worse in Pakistan? Similar is the case of Bengali Muslims in Assam or Rohingyas. I told you very well they are not our concern.

Considering there are no direct way for Bangladeshis to go to Pakistan this talk of illegal Bangladesh is irrelevant.

Living condition of Bangladesh is way better than Pakistan. If these people are given opportunity to get back to Bangladesh they will gladly accept but we can not accept someone just because they are Bengali. There are so many non Bengali Bangladeshis around the world.

What some Bengali Pakistanis doing in Pakistan why I need to see that? We are talking about Bangladesh and its condition compared to Pakistan. As they are in Pakistan their condition are supposed to be worse in Pakistan? Similar is the case of Bengali Muslims in Assam or Rohingyas. I told you very well they are not our concern.

Considering there are no direct way for Bangladeshis to go to Pakistan this talk of illegal Bangladesh is irrelevant.

Living condition of Bangladesh is way better than Pakistan. If these people are given opportunity to get back to Bangladesh they will gladly accept but we can not accept someone just because they are Bengali. There are so many non Bengali Bangladeshis around the world.

They are Bangladeshis living illegally in Pakistan. They number in the millions. They should be living in their own country. They are living abroad because the living conditions in Bangladesh are far worse.

There are millions of them and have been coming over BEFORE Covid-19. Our housekeeper in Karachi just returned to Bangladesh via Dubai but my father is retired and my mother is not willing to finance his return.

He went back to visit family, not for a "better life." And my father's previous office support staff also a Bangladeshi, left in 2010. Not because Bangladesh is "better" but because my father was closing the office and moving his firm to his house.

My mother's relatives, a Sindhi-Muhajir couple have a Bangladeshi housemaid, despite praising Bangladesh.

Because reality is reality.

Last edited:
Bangladesh has achieved impressive strides in a variety of areas, but three strategic development decisions it has made over the years -- investing in people, empowering women, and preparing for disasters and adapting to climate change -- have paid off greatly.
After Pakistan's reign, women have made significant progress, thanks in large part to Bangladesh's extensive efforts to remove obstacles to women's education. Because of this, Pakistanis are now clamouring for Bangladesh instead of Sweden, Singapore, or New York.

Prithwi Raj Chaturvedi is a Researcher and Political analyst based in New Delhi,India

Whatta-Indian moment

They are Bangladeshis living illegally in Pakistan. There number in the millions. They should be living in their own country. They are living abroad because the living conditions in Bangladesh are far worse.

There are millions of them and have been coming over BEFORE Covid-19. Our housekeeper in Karachi just returned to Bangladesh via Dubai but my father is retired and my mother is not willing to finance his return.

He went back to visit family, not for a "better life." And my father's previous officer support staff also a Bangladeshi, left in 2010. Not because Bangladesh is "better" but because my father was closing the office and moving his firm to his house.

My mother's relatives, a Sindhi-Muhajir couple have a Bangladeshi housemaid, despite praising Bangladesh.

Because reality is reality.

Dude you couldn’t even mention when and how they went to Pakistan at the first place. They must be regretting now why they or their ancestors went to Pakistan.

You should be ashamed of talking about your living condition is better when your per capita gdp is 70% lower then Bangladesh, reserve is almost nil and your former finance minister made number of comments about present condition of Pakistan which is quoted in this article.

Per capita gdp of Pakistan and Bangladesh is 1500 USD vs 2700 USD. Have some self respect before making any comment.

Dude you couldn’t even mention when and how they went to Pakistan at the first place. They must be regretting now why they or their ancestors went to Pakistan.

You should be ashamed of talking about your living condition is better when your per capita gdp is 70% lower then Bangladesh, reserve is almost nil and your former finance minister made number of comments about present condition of Pakistan which is quoted in this article.

Per capita gdp of Pakistan and Bangladesh is 1500 USD vs 2700 USD. Have some self respect before making any comment.

It's not just this former finance minister. Ex PMs like Niazi and Sharif also laud Bangladeshi efforts over the past 10-15 years.

Whenever they want to make extreme comparisons they bring Bangladesh. Like the idiom ' Worth a Taka ' despite the Taka overtaking the Rupee long ago.

Its habitual.

What interesting is the complete turnaround of the posters who in other threads would use Bangladesh as an example of achieving true independence and talk about Tiger Bahani.

prpegenda machine in BD working day night to make them look better . its ok .

do you see this ?? only 1 lakh 90 thousands accounts in BD have deposit more then one crore taka .its including individuals and institutions . how its wealth is distributes ?

So are you saying smaller number of people having more than once crore is a bad thing? I thought that's a good thing in a poor country like BD.

Your are blabbering again without any valid data or evidence to back up your claim.

Poverty in Pakistan has been recorded by the World Bank at 39.3% using the lower middle-income poverty rate of US$3.2 per day, and 78.4% using the upper middle-income poverty rate of US$5.5 per day, for the fiscal year 2020–21.

In Bangladesh the figure is much lower. Foreign remittance and engagement of woman in workforce reduced the poverty to a great extent unfortunately that didn’t happen in Pakistan.

None in Pakistan is our people. Deal with your people in your own way. Nobody in Bangladesh cares.

Rear end on fire. Leave the discussion with them. It's not they don't know, they know. They are creating diversions to feel better about them. The key is their extensive use of anecdotes instead of real data.

Rear end on fire. Leave the discussion with them. It's not they don't know, they know. They are creating diversions to feel better about them. The key is their extensive use of anecdotes instead of real data.
Or mirior showed slap of face hahaha

Now see wealth distribution only 1%all the money .

??

What are you talking about?

In a poor country if you have a lot of people who have large amount of cash, it means unfair wealth distribution, one some people are hoarding money.

BD is good because a small number of people have more than one crore.

Anyway, I have seen your sh1tposts for a long time using anecdotes. Talking to you is like talking to a goat, thus lowering my own intelligence to your level. Post away anecdotes until your heart is content, who cares. We BDeshis have a job to do and we will continue to do it as we see fit regardless of some nobody ranting.

Again quoted 2019 data. What it has to do with majority of the poor lives in 5 countries when poverty rate in bd is lower than Pakistan even with both countries official figure. As of 2022 world bank predicted 38% of Pakistanis lives below poverty-line.

Like I said, diversions. And it's not incidental, they are doing it concisouly. They know their state and the state of BD in comparison. Their rear ends are on fire. Don't feed them.

??

What are you talking about?

In a poor country if you have a lot of people who have large amount of cash, it means unfair wealth distribution, one some people are hoarding money.

BD is good because a small number of people have more than one crore.

Anyway, I have seen your sh1tposts for a long time using anecdotes. Talking to you is like talking to a goat, thus lowering my own intelligence to your level. Post away anecdotes until your heart is content, who cares. We BDeshis have a job to do and we will continue to do it as we see fit regardless of some nobody ranting.

Like I said, diversions. And it's not incidental, they are doing it concisouly. They know their state and the state of BD in comparison. Their rear ends are on fire. Don't feed them.
So reality pics hit you deep

How its good if 10 people have 50bn and rest are working for 3000 taka per month to survive ?

Back
Top Bottom