What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

my lil ole excel book is also accusing you of being Bilal9 tag some mods to check your IP to show us how wrong we are

Hi, you seem to be one that actually cares somewhat about this forum quality upkeep form what I've seen (and regrettably don't seem to have the pull required to get the job done), so I'll respond to you.

I don't know what an "excel book" is regarding this and no idea if it say accounts for the number of times I have posted "wumao" as % of my small total posts so far (in my disdain for the agglomeration of that kind of poster in this forum, among similar types from other countries)....and if this Bilal chap who is pro-PRC (from what I have seen of him at least) maybe almost to a fault has used the term even once.

Or if the excel book accounts for what I see (in the old large threads I actually read over time) as a very large number of BD posters who packed up, left and never returned to this forum seemingly....and what that must correspond to regarding observers who never posted at all and who observe other fora too (which describes me till my recent entry now). and noticing a few things about some things going on among some particular members and topics pertaining to the countries involved too.

This in addition to what I mentioned regarding his view of the Ronin (which cognisant enough BD posters know about if they read the exchanges between these two), compared to my view and suggestion to approach for discourse to actually sustain in some fashion elsewhere (it simply goes in circles in this forum regarding a bulk of topics in this particular subforum especially).

I'd maybe somewhat care about bringing mods into it (to establish any credentials + authenticity) if the general state of this forum changes from the large dilapidation it is in (compared to as recently as even 5 years ago) and the dereliction by them regarding this to begin with....to even then be worth sustained posting from me here anyway to matter.

Its not like an "IP check" (in this day and age of VPNs to begin with) would really matter for those emotionally-invested newsreel types here that have made up their mind to begin with.

Would they not simply shift to saying Bilal must have moved from A to B or was simply at B to begin with? Businessfolk and others travel? Why would they treat any new questions that arise fairly?

I've come across top-down emotional "gosh darn this square peg needs to absolutely go into this circle hole" types like this all through my life and they are only worth dealing with if they are of some actual consequence.

Virtual busybodies defending a sour investment and beefs developed with others along the way....for whatever reason known to them (so they project that first thing willy nilly like a clown), yeah no thanks....simply ignored from my end.

i.e why would it be worth the effort with such anonymous strangers? Compared to say simply letting a hole get dug as it needs to by those that have time and interest for it.....and to see if this Bilal chap (no doubt having a chuckle if he's reading this thread ) returns at some point to some spectacle fanfare that then produces with whichever conspiracies built up by the hole-diggers by then?

Any case I am going back to ignoring this subforum for the most part (maybe unless something new or interesting to me actually pops up). ...as I've read the worthy content largely in the archived threads, good bad and ugly there.

No interest for groundhog day or truman show stuff on that, especially with even more eroded diminished quality out here.

Hi, you seem to be one that actually cares somewhat about this forum quality upkeep form what I've seen (and regrettably don't seem to have the pull required to get the job done), so I'll respond to you.

I don't know what an "excel book" is regarding this and no idea if it say accounts for the number of times I have posted "wumao" as % of my small total posts so far (in my disdain for the agglomeration of that kind of poster in this forum, among similar types from other countries)....and if this Bilal chap who is pro-PRC (from what I have seen of him at least) maybe almost to a fault has used the term even once.

Or if the excel book accounts for what I see (in the old large threads I actually read over time) as a very large number of BD posters who packed up, left and never returned to this forum seemingly....and what that must correspond to regarding observers who never posted at all and who observe other fora too (which describes me till my recent entry now). and noticing a few things about some things going on among some particular members and topics pertaining to the countries involved too.

This in addition to what I mentioned regarding his view of the Ronin (which cognisant enough BD posters know about if they read the exchanges between these two), compared to my view and suggestion to approach for discourse to actually sustain in some fashion elsewhere (it simply goes in circles in this forum regarding a bulk of topics in this particular subforum especially).

I'd maybe somewhat care about bringing mods into it (to establish any credentials + authenticity) if the general state of this forum changes from the large dilapidation it is in (compared to as recently as even 5 years ago) and the dereliction by them regarding this to begin with....to even then be worth sustained posting from me here anyway to matter.

Its not like an "IP check" (in this day and age of VPNs to begin with) would really matter for those emotionally-invested newsreel types here that have made up their mind to begin with.

Would they not simply shift to saying Bilal must have moved from A to B or was simply at B to begin with? Businessfolk and others travel? Why would they treat any new questions that arise fairly?

I've come across top-down emotional "gosh darn this square peg needs to absolutely go into this circle hole" types like this all through my life and they are only worth dealing with if they are of some actual consequence.

Virtual busybodies defending a sour investment and beefs developed with others along the way....for whatever reason known to them (so they project that first thing willy nilly like a clown), yeah no thanks....simply ignored from my end.

i.e why would it be worth the effort with such anonymous strangers? Compared to say simply letting a hole get dug as it needs to by those that have time and interest for it.....and to see if this Bilal chap returns at some point to some spectacle fanfare that then produces with whichever conspiracies built up by the hole-diggers by then?

Any case I am going back to ignoring this subforum for the most part (maybe unless something new or interesting to me actually pops up). ...as I've read the worthy content largely in the archived threads, good bad and ugly there.

No interest for groundhog day or truman show stuff on that, especially with even more eroded diminished quality out here.
I just matched some of your text with that of @Bilal9 . it is not a 100% match. there are many who write in similar styles/tones, have similar views. I should apologize for getting on to the bandwagon of this man.

when I looked further in to him, I found that anyone who disagrees with him is the 'same person'. I am real sorry. BTW. Bilal9 was much more educated than these here remaining retards. someone like your ownself so that is another thing that causes resentment here.
cheerz

You guys can never be rich. Being rich is a state of mind.

Why don't you direct this wealth in some badly needed infrastructure? Not everyone can live in Dhaka.

Do you even have any idea how many multi billion dollar projects are ongoing in Bangladesh which will contribute directly to Bangladesh’s gdp.

:crazy: Tell that to the Bangladeshi waste collectors in Lebanon, not me. They're still there. Are you sure i'm the stupid one here?

So what’s the problem of earning money honestly being a garbage collector instead of seating at home and not letting your woman work as well and not contributing to your country’s economy and GDP. That’s why your country is in such bankrupt condition.

Our standard of living must be great by your standards that millions of you live in our country ILLEGALLY. You failed your people. Moreover your people are living as street workers in "bankrupt" countries like Lebanon.

So much for your "economic success" improving people's lives. Maybe cause the stats are fake. Anyways, why do topics like these come on a defense forum?

You do realize, right, that this subforum is for military topics ONLY. That means you get to post things on Bangladeshi Armed Forces, not post on civilian topics which are nonsense articles anyways. So please adhere to forum rules. I'll even post later to mods & admins to keep a watch.

Compare Bangladesh to Indonesia & Malaysia? Plus Malaysia IS an oil exporting country. And why are so Bangladeshis living in Lebanon & Pakistan if it's a "role model" for these countries?

You patriots are something else.

Connection through air route to Pakistan is minimal and going via India is almost impossible. Given that two condition it’s absurd to claim millions of Bangladeshi went to Pakistan illegally. Most of these people or their parents/close relatives in Pakistan all the time. So to you even until 1978 no Bengali lived in west Pakistan which is present day Pakistan. Even in 1971 population of east Pakistan was more than 70 million. It’s not surprising around 1-1.5 million might have lived in West Pakistan that’s Marley 1-2% of population.

Bangladesh has no record of illegal migration to Pakistan. If you still believe they are illegal Bangladeshi ask your incompetent home ministry and foreign ministry officials to submit that evidence to Bangladesh and Bangladesh will take them back. This is a regular practice and not a rocket science.

So blabbering non stop and having delusional ideas won’t change the ground reality and that they are Pakistan.

I gave you earning stats of Bangladesh how much cleaner or rickshaw puller earns in Bangladesh. How much these Pakistani Bengalis earning? Is it more than that? Obviously no and much lower than that if Bangladesh.

As I said before if Bangladesh gives opportunity they and even many Pakistani will pretend to Bengali and will pack their bag and go to Bangladesh. It’s not gonna work.

USA also has one of the largest homeless population but doesn’t change the reality USA is the richest country in the world. Same is the case with Bangladesh. Here many are doing menial works and they don’t differentiate between works and that’s why Bangladesh is well ahead than Pakistan and it’s in bankrupt condition.

I admit that is an exaggeration, but things are not looking good for Pakistan. Decades of corruption, incompetence, and the removal of the most competent and popular Pakistani politician that Pakistan has seen for a very long time is finally coming back to bite Pakistan in the ***.

There is no recovering from this, only stopping the bleeding. I no longer expect Pakistan to ever become a developed nation, not unless something fundamentally changes with the very foundation of Pakistan itself.

Funny you mention corruption. BD has always ranked below PK in corruption perception index.

Sheikh Hasina got like 95% of the total vote. Even if you bring in the angels from heaven and let them help you out you cant do that much rigging in PK.

i.e why would it be worth the effort with such anonymous strangers? Compared to say simply letting a hole get dug as it needs to by those that have time and interest for it.....and to see if this Bilal chap (no doubt having a chuckle if he's reading this thread ) returns at some point to some spectacle fanfare that then produces with whichever conspiracies built up by the hole-diggers by then?

@Bilal9 good to see you still have the energy to write these long posts like before! Lol

Connection through air route to Pakistan is minimal and going via India is almost impossible. Given that two condition it’s absurd to claim millions of Bangladeshi went to Pakistan illegally. Most of these people or their parents/close relatives in Pakistan all the time. So to you even until 1978 no Bengali lived in west Pakistan which is present day Pakistan. Even in 1971 population of east Pakistan was more than 70 million. It’s not surprising around 1-1.5 million might have lived in West Pakistan that’s Marley 1-2% of population.

Bangladesh has no record of illegal migration to Pakistan. If you still believe they are illegal Bangladeshi ask your incompetent home ministry and foreign ministry officials to submit that evidence to Bangladesh and Bangladesh will take them back. This is a regular practice and not a rocket science.

Oh so no they're "not Bangladeshis" once again. Previous post, "only three million" now they're not Bangladeshi once again. Someone help you folks...

So what’s the problem of earning money honestly being a garbage collector instead of seating at home and not letting your woman work as well and not contributing to your country’s economy and GDP. That’s why your country is in such bankrupt condition.

So bankrupt that you people would prefer to live and work the lowest paying jobs in these "bankrupt" countries including ours rather than live in your "rich paradise." Keep preaching sir.

Last edited:
Oh so no they're "not Bangladeshis" once again. Previous post, "only three million" now they're not Bangladeshi once again. Someone help you folks...

So bankrupt that you people would prefer to live and work the lowest paying jobs in these "bankrupt" countries including ours rather than live in your "rich paradise." Keep preaching sir.

They never lived in Bangladesh period. They are of Bengali or East Pakistan origin but not Bangladeshi.

As I said if they would be given opportunity they would gladly go back to Bangladesh but now they don’t even have that choice as earning potential is much more in Bangladesh.

By the way which year these poorest people came to Pakistan? Using which country’s passport? How Pakistani immigration official let these million Bengalis in? How much they are earning per month in your pure land? If you don’t have these response don’t quote me on your useless posts.

What some poor Pakistani Bangali does in Pakistan has nothing to do with this topic. Bangladesh as a country and population of 170 million moved far ahead of Pakistan. That’s the reality. Bring any topic you want for comparison. Come out of your day dream and realize the present tough situation of Pakistan as it’s on the verge of bankruptcy mainly because of population like you who instead of working and contributing to country, seated at home and didn’t let its woman work as well.

They never lived in Bangladesh period. They are of Bengali or East Pakistan origin but not Bangladeshi.

As I said if they would be given opportunity they would gladly go back to Bangladesh but now they don’t even that choose as earning potential is much more in Bangladesh.

By the way which year these poorest people came to Pakistan? Using which country’s passport? How Pakistani immigration official let these million Bengalis? How much they are earning per month in your pure land? If you don’t have these response don’t quote me on your useless posts.

What some poor Pakistani Bangali does in Pakistan has nothing to do with this topic. Bangladesh as a country and population of 170 million moved far ahead of Pakistan. That’s the reality. Bring any topic you want for comparison. Come out of your day dream and realize the present tough situation of Pakistan as it’s on the verge of bankruptcy mainly because of population like you who instead of working and contributing to country, seated at home and didn’t let its woman work as well.

If they were East Pakistanis, they'd have Pakistani citizenship automatically, which they do not. For an obvious reason.. They did not come any single file there but have been coming in waves since 1971 for a better life.

The air links stopped when the pandemic started as you know...

Now close this stupid thread. Stop creating civilian news on a military subforum.

If they were East Pakistanis, they'd have Pakistani citizenship automatically, which they do not. For an obvious reason.. They did not come any single file there but have been coming in waves since 1971 for a better life.

The air links stopped when the pandemic started as you know...

Now close this stupid thread. Stop creating civilian news on a military subforum.

Do you think we don’t read news or have idea what’s going on in Pakistan? After digitization of ID an organization called NARA cancelled their card and marked them as aliens where as they are there in Pakistan all the time.

Many of these Pakistani Bengalis can’t even read or write Bengali language beside speaking only.

Bangladesh gave citizenship to the Biharis and it’s Pakistan’s responsibility to give them citizenship.

However these poor people has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Ethnic Bengalis in Pakistan – an estimated two million – are the most discriminated ethnic community.

Many of them have been living in the country even before the 1971 civil war which led to the creation of present-day Bangladesh which was previously East Pakistan.

Even though they are born in Pakistan, ethnic Bengalis are deprived of any official recognition and citizenship.

They can’t vote or have access to public health or government schools.

“They label us as aliens, refugees, foreign, depriving us of our rights,” Sheikh Muhammad Siraj, chairman of the Pakistan Bengali Action Committee, told Al Jazeera.

He has been advocating and fighting legal battles for the rights of the Bengali community since 1993.

“We are stuck in a constant struggle to get recognition in this country. Many people in my community don’t have ID cards and are stateless. Even though they have been living on this land even before the 1971 war. We are Bengalis, but we are Pakistani Bengalis.”

Digitisation process​

Initially, many Bengalis who decided to stay back in Pakistan after the war were given the first manual ID cards, which were issued in the country in 1973 and onwards.

But the main issue for the population started after the digitisation of ID cards and the establishment of the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) in 2000.

“People started facing problems after the digitisation process came into being,” said the lawyer Hasan.

“Documentation requirements changed and it made it difficult for people to fulfil them.”

Following digitisation, the establishment of the National Alien Registration Authority (NARA) the same year – to register immigrants and foreign residents – let Bengalis fall into the category of aliens, despite them residing in Pakistan for decades.

“The implementation of NARA systematically began to discriminate against the Bengali-speaking population,” added Hasan.

“There were Bengali people with Pakistani passports and ID cards who, later, were forcefully given NARA cards. The Bengali community was forcibly forced to take biometrics on NARA, automatically cancelling their citizenship.”

According to Siraj, “since 2002, their ID cards started getting blocked and they were considered foreign cases”.

In 2015, NARA merged with NADRA but the issue regarding ID cards for Bengali citizens has still not reached any solution.

Even though the most recent alien registry process, introduced by NADRA, aimed to facilitate the registration of non-natives and foreigners residing in Pakistan under the “alien” category, it is set to further discriminate against the rights of the Bengali community.

“The scheme completely ignores the right to have citizenship as granted under the birthright law. It violates that right,” said Hasan.

Siraj, meanwhile, reminded authorities that “many Bengalis have been living in Pakistan since before 1971, we have the right to vote and be legal citizens of the state”.

Bangladesh, even Indian roads are not better than Pakistan

If we look railway, i think india and pakistan have just ok trains, not good, but if we look at bangladesh they have worst railway system, seems they have single train, they are forced to sit on the roof of trains, which is very risky.

if we look at defence, india and pakistan are trying to compete each other, inspite of too much budget on defence of india, pakistan is capable to protect its country, on other hand BD is not spending on defence.

If india attacked on BD, BD will fail to protect herself.

BD govt is not spending on roads, railway and defence, just collecting money in central bank

pakistan was performing better than even india as less poverty than others, after PDM duffers pakistan went on crises.

pakistan is fighting with terrorism and even at wars from 1980s as there was danger from Soviets (to capture the country) to fk European, American trades. pakistan still performing good except from last year.

pakistan fought 4 wars, bangladesh none. so they not wasted money on wars.

Bangladesh started in 1971. Pakistan started in 1947

Do you think we don’t read news or have idea what’s going on in Pakistan? After digitization of ID an organization called NARA cancelled their card and marked them as aliens where as they are there in Pakistan all the time.

Many of these Pakistani Bengalis can’t even read or write Bengali language beside speaking only.

Bangladesh gave citizenship to the Biharis and it’s Pakistan’s responsibility to give them citizenship.

So why bother calling them Bengalis? Biharis have never been to Pakistan despite supporting Pakistan in 1971. Best to repatriate them to India and Bengalis back to Bangladesh.

I mean your country is getting "richer" why bother leaving them in Pakistan?

I never denied there were Bengalis living there before 1971 but these people came after. They've been coming in the hundreds of thousands.

Like these migrants. They are not from before 1971. I've met Bangladeshis in Karachi including people who worked for us, they came after 1971.

This documentary is from 1994

arabs will bail them out
Those days are gone. The big guy himself has said that. Besides, Egypt is too big to bailout. Maybe they can bailout Lebanon or Yemen or even help Syria. Pakistan and Egypt will be the twin puzzles.

Those days are gone. The big guy himself has said that. Besides, Egypt is too big to bailout. Maybe they can bailout Lebanon or Yemen or even help Syria. Pakistan and Egypt will be the twin puzzles.
well at least egypt has lot more support from GCC rulers. But you are right with public debt over 100 percent egypt is fucked...

Back
Top Bottom