What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

So why bother calling them Bengalis? Biharis have never been to Pakistan despite supporting Pakistan in 1971. Best to repatriate them to India and Bengalis back to Bangladesh.

I mean your country is getting "richer" why bother leaving them in Pakistan?

I never denied there were Bengalis living there before 1971 but these people came after. They've been coming in the hundreds of thousands.

Like these migrants. They are not from before 1971. I've met Bangladeshis in Karachi including people who worked for us, they came after 1971.

This documentary is from 1994

What you will say a Bengali? Punjabi, Gujrathi or Marathi? Bengali is an ethnicity not nationality. I am filling pity seeing the sorry condition of these Pakistani Bengalis and other Pakistsni’s attitude towards them. Biharis are in better condition than that.

As you have mentioned Biharis question to you how come these poor Bengalis migrated to Pakistan but the Biharis could not though they were better off financially and refused to take Bangladeshi citizenship in all these years? Though majority young generations have taken it except few old and assimilated with other Bangladeshis.

Another thing from which year to which year they came and gave their number to have a logical argument with you and using which country’s passport? You claimed still they are coming? If you can’t answer rationally then it’s the end of the discussion.

*** Just giving you a hint. If they came with Bangladeshi passport Pakistan immigration authority should have BD passport number and will be easy to deport them by giving that as reference to Bangladesh. Pakistan neither has that record or ever made any direct attempt for that.

what is the problem? late night at tim hortons?...keep serving coffee and **** off idiot.
He is just like a broken tape recorder. He has forgotten that USA has one of the highest number of homeless people. Does it mean USA is poor?

Last edited:
What circular argument? First you claim they came before 1971. Then you claim they're not Bangladeshis. Then you claim there's no direct air route, when they came BEFORE Covid. Your countryman here cites me living in Canada as a means of dodging my arguments.

He has no explanation either, only denial. Which self-respecting person claims superiority over another country, goes to their forums, denies his people live there by the millions.

The housemaid ad posted by IK was also met with blind eyes. Lebanon & Turkey are near bankrupt, yet your people are living there, knowing how much better they are than Bangladesh.

Nothing brings such a self-consumed people out of their false pride and not surprising given the horrible living conditions of Bangladesh.

Middle East or not, Pakistanis DO NOT want to live there. Other way around. No fallacies posted by wishful Bangladeshis is going to change that. Ever.

You should have saved pics & videos of them to post here. Give them a reality check on the plight of their people. But somehow I think it would be met by their usual denial.
Why do BJ you I Abe tutus stupid audacity to claim that our peouple abroad duo such works that need workrrs.

Not Unduans and Pakistanis are hired in the ME but oh wourk as dictions, engineers, managers and duo on. The lcsls work under them.

No wonder, there is no demand for Pakistani and Indians.

Bangladesh, even Indian roads are not better than Pakistan

If we look railway, i think india and pakistan have just ok trains, not good, but if we look at bangladesh they have worst railway system, seems they have single train, they are forced to sit on the roof of trains, which is very risky.

if we look at defence, india and pakistan are trying to compete each other, inspite of too much budget on defence of india, pakistan is capable to protect its country, on other hand BD is not spending on defence.

If india attacked on BD, BD will fail to protect herself.

BD govt is not spending on roads, railway and defence, just collecting money in central bank

pakistan was performing better than even india as less poverty than others, after PDM duffers pakistan went on crises.

pakistan is fighting with terrorism and even at wars from 1980s as there was danger from Soviets (to capture the country) to fk European, American trades. pakistan still performing good except from last year.

pakistan fought 4 wars, bangladesh none. so they not wasted money on wars.

ON ODD DAYS
PAKISTANIS BE LIKE.. "IT WAS MUKTI VAHINI, INDIA DIDNT DO ANYTHING REEE."

ON EVEN DAYS.
"BANGLADESH DIDNT FIGHT ANY WAR REEE".

Also its amusing that how shamelessly you are comparing Pakistan railways with Indian railways
How many passengers does Pakistani railways carry daily ?? How many trains on an average daily ?

Remind you BD has more locomotives than Pakistan.

Last edited:
What you will say a Bengali? Punjabi, Gujrathi or Marathi? Bengali is an ethnicity not nationality. I am filling pity seeing the sorry condition of these Pakistani Bengalis and other Pakistsni’s attitude towards them. Biharis are in better condition than that.

As you have mentioned Biharis question to you how come these poor Bengalis migrated to Pakistan but the Biharis could not though they were better off financially and refused to take Bangladeshi citizenship in all these years? Though majority young generations have taken it except few old and assimilated with other Bangladeshis.

Another thing from which year to which year they came and gave their number to have a logical argument with you and using which country’s passport? You claimed still they are coming? If you can’t answer rationally then it’s the end of the discussion.

*** Just giving you a hint. If they came with Bangladeshi passport Pakistan immigration authority should have BD passport number and will be easy to deport them by giving that as reference to Bangladesh. Pakistan neither has that record or ever made any direct attempt for that.

He is just like a broken tape recorder. He has forgotten that USA has one of the highest number of homeless people. Does it mean USA is poor?
ya dude has issues. moron bitching about egypt lol country that has over 100 percent public debt...zero manufacturing base a complete shit show...

inflation is 30 percent...in egypt.

now he is saying i am patriot bla bla...uh oh bd is poor so many migrants..even though i didnt say shit about bd...i was reading this dumb cousin fucker rants about bd so entertaining lmao.

A very rich country whom exports cheap clthing maids and street cleaners for 200$ to those whom are already poor

This thread reminded me of this clip. It was hilarious but very hard-hitting. Bangladesh has far surpassed Pakistan in Health, education, human resource development, industrial development, economy; everything except Cricket. BD is growing at 6%, Pakistan GDP per capita growth is negative. In fact, it has reached a point where Bangladesh is MILITARILY stronger than Pakistan. Pakistan has a lot of guns, tanks, jets but no money to buy bullets, fuel, missiles. If Pakistan and Bangladesh were to go to war, Bangladesh would win easily because Pakistan cannot fight for more than a couple of days.

Watch from 5:52 onwards!!!
This bs feeded by BD gov last 10 years. everage pakistani city road hospital school and pakistani citizen have 10 times better life then shitty bangladesh .its matter of true because pak gov spend more then earning . While bd lady kapt 10 15bn$ in pocket wgile people are living lives like shit .still towing rickshow of 1800.

A very rich country whom exports cheap clthing maids and street cleaners for 200$ to those whom are already poor

This bs feeded by BD gov last 10 years. everage pakistani city road hospital school and pakistani citizen have 10 times better life then shitty bangladesh .its matter of true because pak gov spend more then earning . While bd lady kapt 10 15bn$ in pocket wgile people are living lives like shit .still towing rickshow of 1800.

You hold on to that BS and repeat it like a mantra as you run around with your begging bowl.... no one gives a f**k

These restarted posts by this poster indeed hilarious. Just like broken tape recorder parroting same thing again and again with old and outdated data’s. Salary of 200 USD was fixed back in 2015. But that 200 USD or around 17000 taka was the lowest salary but there were many who used yo make 30000 taka. Back in 2018 the salary is requested yo be doubled. Just for info the salary comes in addition of food and accommodation. Plus the maid gets tips/gratuity and zakat etc. So they overall can save a substantial amount yearly.

Even with the figure of 200 USD let’s compare with Pakistan. It comes to 56603.94 Pakistani Rupee. In addition to that most maids husband another 20000-30000 taka in Bangladesh that’s around 50000-750000 Pakistani rupee. So on average a household of Bangladeshi maid in Saudi earns 105k-125k Pakistani rupee.

Now how much a poor household in Pakistan earns? The male member may earn 30000-40000 Pakistani rupee and wife seats at home to work as child producing machine.

End result is Bangladeshi household of Saudi Maid earns 2.5-3 times than a Pakistani household. In translates to better living standard and contribute to economy.

Obviously abuse of some sort is problem but how many are those victim of abuse. As 60000 Bangladeshi woman works as maid May be around 10% are abused and these stories comes to media. Still it’s a big number.

However from 2022 the condition has improved with change of law where maids can change job. Owner can not send them to another household without their consent and gave other benefits as well. But this poster still posting those old videos where owners posted ad to give away guardianship of the maids to another person. Without letting Saudi Authority know the process was illegal but it was a popular practice to save money.

Focus on Pakistan and try to bring it out of bankruptcy. Only people like you who just seats at home and think they are nawab, Pakistan has come to this condition.

I don't think Afghanistan can overtake Pakistan for next 2 decades at least. Afghanistan is poor, Pakistan is richer by comparison but all of the riches are based on debt. This isn't Saudi debt that will be forgotten, China will suck Pak dry over the next two generations.
So many Indian and Chinese companies are making INVESTMENT in Afghanistan. Again, it's not a LOAN like CPEC/BRI but actual investment. With a population of only 4 crores and massive mineral wealth, Afghanistan can be turned out quite easily. Pakistan has already consumed it's mineral gifts such as natural gas. My money is on Afghanistan in the long run.

My money is on Afghanistan too. I believe Afghanistan is on the way to become another Iran, will take time but will forge ahead of Pakistan.

These restarted posts by this poster indeed hilarious. Just like broken tape recorder parroting same thing again and again with old and outdated data’s. Salary of 200 USD was fixed back in 2015. But that 200 USD or around 17000 taka was the lowest salary but there were many who used yo make 30000 taka. Back in 2018 the salary is requested yo be doubled. Just for info the salary comes in addition of food and accommodation. Plus the maid gets tips/gratuity and zakat etc. So they overall can save a substantial amount yearly.

Even with the figure of 200 USD let’s compare with Pakistan. It comes to 56603.94 Pakistani Rupee. In addition to that most maids husband another 20000-30000 taka in Bangladesh that’s around 50000-750000 Pakistani rupee. So on average a household of Bangladeshi maid in Saudi earns 105k-125k Pakistani rupee.

Now how much a poor household in Pakistan earns? The male member may earn 30000-40000 Pakistani rupee and wife seats at home to work as child producing machine.

End result is Bangladeshi household of Saudi Maid earns 2.5-3 times than a Pakistani household. In translates to better living standard and contribute to economy.

Obviously abuse of some sort is problem but how many are those victim of abuse. As 60000 Bangladeshi woman works as maid May be around 10% are abused and these stories comes to media. Still it’s a big number.

However from 2022 the condition has improved with change of law where maids can change job. Owner can not send them to another household without their consent and gave other benefits as well. But this poster still posting those old videos where owners posted ad to give away guardianship of the maids to another person. Without letting Saudi Authority know the process was illegal but it was a popular practice to save money.

Focus on Pakistan and try to bring it out of bankruptcy. Only people like you who just seats at home and think they are nawab, Pakistan has come to this condition.
you kid will not stop even got 100 slaps

its 2015 ad ? or 2022 ad? what is the salary of your women on sale ??????????/ 900sr =239 dollar . this all your auqaat what you chest thumping here on internet . this is femal empower where paksitna is failed ? thank we are failed better

My money is on Afghanistan too. I believe Afghanistan is on the way to become another Iran, will take time but will forge ahead of Pakistan.
give your money to those poor females whom sale in gulf countries as maid on price of goat . yes pakistani goat is more expensive then bengali female wanna see ?????????

28 years old bangladeshi female salary 900sr

Pakistani goat for sale 1300 Dirhams

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-03-58 غنم باكستاني للبيع في الامارات على السوق المفتوح.png

You hold on to that BS and repeat it like a mantra as you run around with your begging bowl.... no one gives a f**k
Pakisiani goats are more expensive then Bangladeshi females do you know pimps ?????????? this is how you empover women everyone use them like tissue paper .

pakistnai goat prices 1300 dirhams

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-03-58 غنم باكستاني للبيع في الامارات على السوق المفتوح.png

bengaldeshi female 900 dirhams
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-08-46 Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed.png

Pakistanis can only mastrubate to old pictures. Indian railways are 99% electrified. so pictures of people on roof of train is a history. Good for you if you want to stay in delusion .

YOU WILL SEE INDIA SLEEPER COACHES ARE BETTER THAN PAKISTANI TIER1 ( IF IT EVEN EXIST FOR COMMON PAKISTANI)
AND DONT FORGET CHARGING PLUG SOCKETS THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A LAVISH THING IN PAKISTANI RAILWAYS IS BASIC FEATURE IN INDIAN RAILWAYS.

ALL TRAINS EQUIPPED WITH BIO TIOLETS. UNLIKE PAKISTANI TRAINS THAT SHIT WHEREVER IT GOES. I AM LINKING WITH TIME STAMP.
THIS IS BASIC SLEEPER TRAIN. NO AC-TIER1/2/3.

Last edited:
Pakistanis can only mastrubate to old pictures. Indian railways are 99% electrified. so pictures of people on roof of train is a history. Good for you if you want to stay in delusion .

YOU WILL SEE INDIA SLEEPER COACHES ARE BETTER THAN PAKISTANI TIER1 ( IF IT EVEN EXIST FOR COMMON PAKISTANI)
AND DONT FORGET CHARGING PLUG SOCKETS THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A LAVISH THING IN PAKISTANI RAILWAYS IS BASIC FEATURE IN INDIAN RAILWAYS.

ALL TRAINS EQUIPPED WITH BIO TIOLETS. UNLIKE PAKISTANI TRAINS THAT SHIT WHEREVER IT GOES. I AM LINKING WITH TIME STAMP.
THIS IS BASIC SLEEPER TRAIN. NO AC-TIER1/2/3.
PICS with dates from AFP getty images

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-14-11 An Indian slum papules on a railway track in Kolkata capital...png

Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-14-01 An Indian slum papules on a railway track in Kolkata capital...png
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-13-29 Bijnor Uttar Pradesh India - November 7 2022 Stock photo sho...png
Screenshot 2023-03-24 at 15-14-32 The only one section of railway in Nepal is at the border city.png

you kid will not stop even got 100 slaps

its 2015 ad ? or 2022 ad? what is the salary of your women on sale ??????????/ 900sr =239 dollar . this all your auqaat what you chest thumping here on internet . this is femal empower where paksitna is failed ? thank we are failed better

give your money to those poor females whom sale in gulf countries as maid on price of goat . yes pakistani goat is more expensive then bengali female wanna see ?????????

28 years old bangladeshi female salary 900sr

Pakistani goat for sale 1300 Dirhams

View attachment 921838
What is your point? Why do you worry about how much our women workers earn? Do you want them to share their money with you?

They earn as much as it is necessary to feed their families.

Back
Top Bottom