Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

you are plain stupid

domestic labor include many professions idiot

driver
gardener
housekeepers
security guards at homes
maids

all these include domestic labors . almost half of saudi arabia have pakistani house drivers .

What is domestic worker in Saudi Arabia?

Image result for domestic labor  professions

In Saudi Arabia, domestic workers are those who provide domestic service directly or indirectly to the employer and his/her family members. These include household service workers, private drivers, gardeners, house security guards, and other similar jobs.

Being house maid is better than begging. We should not be making fun of these hardworking people. They deserve respect and not ridiculed with their pics shown around like cattles on a public forum.

Here is a posting directly from what it seems like a Pakistan government Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment website. They are posting job positions for "maids".

None of our south Asian countries are rich. Our people are hardworking and we are in no place to ridicule others for their profession.

Being house maid is better than begging. We should not be making fun of these hardworking people. They deserve respect and not ridiculed with their pics shown around like cattles on a public forum.

Here is a posting directly from what it seems like a Pakistan government Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment website. They are posting job positions for "maids".

None of our south Asian countries are rich. Our people are hardworking and we are in no place to ridicule others for their profession.
being a house maid in Bangladesh is better the begging . but being a house maid in other country ? try it once your hole will be burning many decades to come .

being a house maid in Bangladesh is better the begging . but being a house maid in other country ? try it once your hole will be burning many decades to come .

Even more richer countries sending maids to Saudi Arabia like Indonesia, Philippines, Morocco etc. What are you smoking?

Even more richer countries sending maids to Saudi Arabia like Indonesia, Philippines, Morocco etc. What are you smoking?
again lame arguments ?

first they send with high salaries .
2nd those countries send with full gov support . they have hotlines for maids . their embassy rush to protect them 24 HOURS . while bangladeshis can be seen sitting on footpaths like orphans for renew passports in embassy and consulates . there was a time when KSA banned philpines maids as their consulate staff was very harsh with employers .there are maids from western countries too but they are protected well .

this is how Bangladeshis got counselor services in real lives .

1401025511527092400.jpg

again lame arguments ?

first they send with high salaries .
2nd those countries send with full gov support . they have hotlines for maids . their embassy rush to protect them 24 HOURS . while bangladeshis can be seen sitting on footpaths like orphans for renew passports in embassy and consulates . there was a time when KSA banned philpines maids as their consulate staff was very harsh with employers .there are maids from western countries too but they are protected well .

this is how Bangladeshis got counselor services in real lives .

View attachment 921902
Yes Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka all country send support in less then 24 hours. Whatever float your boat.

There are more than 2 million Bangladeshis in Saudi so there can be long line. What's the big deal there?

Lets get back to the topic now. How many day's money Pakistan has now to pay food and medicine bills?

Yes Philippines, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka all country send support in less then 24 hours. Whatever float your boat.

There are more than 2 million Bangladeshis in Saudi so there can be long line. What's the big deal there?

Lets get back to the topic now. How many day's money Pakistan has now to pay food and medicine bills?
i think you did not read posts just reply in anger

you mentioned philpines /indonesia / morroco right and i replied

sri lanka / india /bangladesh / pakistan / african countries mayanmar afghanistan yemen and many citizens did nto have any support from thier embassies and counslates in gulf countries . even a person die they don't care .

reserves increasing since january 23 . i dont know from where these goons getting money but as of today reserves increased to 10.14bn$ . i dont know how many days it will be enough ,

Then don’t say Bangladesh has no infrastructure or investing in it. Talk in this topic only after having idea.

It simply doesn't. There may be projects underway but as it stands today on 24th March of 2023, the infrastructure catering such a massive population can only be described as nonexistent.

topic is about women in the employment sector.

did you read thread title and OP article ???????????????????????
Do not come out with excuses for degrading people's jobs. They work hard to earn money in extreme conditions. It is not the first time that in order to degrade BD, you have dumped its hard-working people. You are just like another Indian snob.

You must respect all kinds of jobs. But, you love those who steal money from the country. Note that these people send about $20 billion per year and our so-called educated ones as you steal from it.

no its not our women did not work there . we did not send women for work as maids ether . in fact paksitan and gulf countries have no agreement to hire single women . this is specifically for you .no one want this kind of women empowerment here . i better go break the stones rather send my women to work 5000km away alone . maids live in the houses where they work . these rooms are smaller then DOG rooms we have here in Islamabad

let me tell you its long history of karachi where bengali women sale for few thousands . its been ages now . and no i am not trolling .

Let me tell you a very short story of a country whose sovereignty was gifted by another which had pretention of grandeur and lived on borrowed money and false promises until one day credit line stopped...they then looked back at those they thought were beneath them and every certainly they had crumbled to dust.

Pakistani goats maybe more expensive than a BD female......

But you people can not afford either....

There is a difference in having foreign reserves and income of local population. The middle/upper class is far richer in PK than BD. Just have a look at the malls , consumer spending or available foreign brands.

I can just about list countless reasons here. Srilankan economy is mismanaged as well that doesnt mean they are not richer than BD. Lebonan govt is in tatters but if you visit beirut you wont find much difference than europe.

I can just about post 1000s of pictures here of cities , malls , airports , roads , citiscapes and Pakistan will look much richer. Facts will back that up too.

topic is about women in the employment sector.
It is sad that an interesting debate degenerated into name calling. I am still interested in the topic of why Pakistan failed. Completely ignore any comparison to Bangladesh. If it is not needed, ignore women and population's role too. Can it then be discussed?

It is sad that an interesting debate degenerated into name calling. I am still interested in the topic of why Pakistan failed. Completely ignore any comparison to Bangladesh. If it is not needed, ignore women and population's role too. Can it then be discussed?
its not failure its choice millions of paksitani females work . but giving females dirt cheap labor like BD is not working here . what is the benefit of giving women jobs for 1.3$per day ? yes BD can count them as working women but its not work its slavery .

Meanwhile me seeing this thread from the sidelines
imran-khan-punjab-elections.gif

Filthy Pajeets and Muslim Pajeets ganging up on our beautiful country

There is a difference in having foreign reserves and income of local population. The middle/upper class is far richer in PK than BD. Just have a look at the malls , consumer spending or available foreign brands.

I can just about list countless reasons here. Srilankan economy is mismanaged as well that doesnt mean they are not richer than BD. Lebonan govt is in tatters but if you visit beirut you wont find much difference than europe.

I can just about post 1000s of pictures here of cities , malls , airports , roads , citiscapes and Pakistan will look much richer. Facts will back that up too.

There is also something called loans to GDP ratio. The common theme of the countries mentioned is their astronomical debts where they lived beyond their means. It is only a temporary fix, does not remotely means you are rich. You may have shiny malls but do not have anyone who can buy anything, just open one of your newspapers, your pharmaceutical companies are shutting down cause they can not buy API. Are you really going to have us believe you are richer?

In lebanon bank heist are carried out by actual depositors not robbers.

No one claims BD is a paradise but with an economy 35%+ bigger than yours, GDP per capita almost twice as yours BD is in a different league to PK.

Why was IMF not impressed by your roads and malls? You only asked for only $1.5b? Do you think they are playing hard to get because they think you have a secret money tree somewhere?

its not failure its choice millions of paksitani females work . but giving females dirt cheap labor like BD is not working here . what is the benefit of giving women jobs for 1.3$per day ? yes BD can count them as working women but its not work its slavery .
I understand your point of view, that is why I said let us rerail this discussion in a productive and respectful way by removing Bangladesh, women's empowerment and population growth as taboo topics and then continue to search for reasons why Pakistan failed. I am also interested if anyone can contribute why Egypt failed.

Back
Top Bottom