What's new

Where Bangladesh succeeded and Pakistan failed

What is your point? Why do you worry about how much our women workers earn? Do you want them to share their money with you?

They earn as much as it is necessary to feed their families.
did you read thread title and OP article ???????????????????????

WEST BENGAL HAS TURNED INTO A SHIT-HOLE BY YOUR FENCE JUMPING BROTHERS ONLY.

FOR U.P. PIC I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG. ARE THEY SHITTING ON TRACKS ?? ARE THEY SITTING ON ROOF OF TRAINS ??

LAST PIC IS FROM NEPAL BORDER. EXTREMELY HILLY TERRAIN. SO INTER COUNTRY OPERATION IS DONE BY DIESEL LOCOS.

BEST SLEEPER TRAIN OF PAKISTAN. DOESNT EVEN HAVE CHARGIN POINT.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TRAVEL LIKE CAVEMAN. .

WEST BENGAL HAS TURNED INTO A SHIT-HOLE BY YOUR FENCE JUMPING BROTHERS ONLY.

FOR U.P. PIC I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG. ARE THEY SHITTING ON TRACKS ?? ARE THEY SITTING ON ROOF OF TRAINS ??

LAST PIC IS FROM NEPAL BORDER. EXTREMELY HILLY TERRAIN. SO INTER COUNTRY OPERATION IS DONE BY DIESEL LOCOS.

BEST SLEEPER TRAIN OF PAKISTAN. DOESNT EVEN HAVE CHARGIN POINT.
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TRAVEL LIKE CAVEMAN. .
Lolllzzz so they are our brothers now ahhaahhahah.

Pakistanis did not use trains as primery transport . You can find any bus here . Faisal movers daiwoo and niazi are main transports here . Trains main yahan ghareeb log jaty hain mostly.go google bus services of pakistan .

you kid will not stop even got 100 slaps

its 2015 ad ? or 2022 ad? what is the salary of your women on sale ??????????/ 900sr =239 dollar . this all your auqaat what you chest thumping here on internet . this is femal empower where paksitna is failed ? thank we are failed better

give your money to those poor females whom sale in gulf countries as maid on price of goat . yes pakistani goat is more expensive then bengali female wanna see ?????????

28 years old bangladeshi female salary 900sr

Pakistani goat for sale 1300 Dirhams

View attachment 921838

Thanks for sharing your photo (the goat). Like I said before talking to you is like talking to a goat.

Lolllzzz so they are our brothers now ahhaahhahah.

Pakistanis did not use trains as primery transport . You can find any bus here . Faisal movers daiwoo and niazi are main transports here . Trains main yahan ghareeb log jaty hain mostly.go google bus services of pakistan .

that's by design..
Bus transportation-political syndicate.

that's by design..
Bus transportation-political syndicate.
Its been ages we have this system .you can find luxury buses to local buses .our roads are best of south asia since ages too.

Thanks for sharing your photo (the goat). Like I said before talking to you is like talking to a goat.
Lolllz i hope reality hit on you now .

Pakistanis can only mastrubate to old pictures. Indian railways are 99% electrified. so pictures of people on roof of train is a history. Good for you if you want to stay in delusion .

YOU WILL SEE INDIA SLEEPER COACHES ARE BETTER THAN PAKISTANI TIER1 ( IF IT EVEN EXIST FOR COMMON PAKISTANI)
AND DONT FORGET CHARGING PLUG SOCKETS THAT MIGHT BE CONSIDERED AS A LAVISH THING IN PAKISTANI RAILWAYS IS BASIC FEATURE IN INDIAN RAILWAYS.

ALL TRAINS EQUIPPED WITH BIO TIOLETS. UNLIKE PAKISTANI TRAINS THAT SHIT WHEREVER IT GOES. I AM LINKING WITH TIME STAMP.
THIS IS BASIC SLEEPER TRAIN. NO AC-TIER1/2/3.

what is advantage with electrification? lol

google is full with your shitty trains, people shitting on railway tracks,
1 aur 2 even good trains what can bring change this shitty railway system.

200 mph is fast speed? lol

Pakisiani goats are more expensive then Bangladeshi females do you know pimps ?????????? this is how you empover women everyone use them like tissue paper .

pakistnai goat prices 1300 dirhams

View attachment 921839

bengaldeshi female 900 dirhams
View attachment 921840

Pakistani goats maybe more expensive than a BD female......

But you people can not afford either....

My money is on Afghanistan too. I believe Afghanistan is on the way to become another Iran, will take time but will forge ahead of Pakistan.
Afghanistan's standard of living is about a third of Pakistan. It will take a lot of Pixie Dust to reverse that.

Pakisiani goats are more expensive then Bangladeshi females do you know pimps ?????????? this is how you empover women everyone use them like tissue paper .

pakistnai goat prices 1300 dirhams

View attachment 921839

bengaldeshi female 900 dirhams
View attachment 921840

You are talking as if Bangladeshi woman’s are the ones who works in Saudi. It’s woman’s from your country work as well beside from Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, North Africa, Africa etc works as well.

You are talking about goat!! A goat price is more than your woman who are just like child producing machine sitting at home. How many of your man as well earns more than 56500 PKR! Those man’s like you are also less expensive than goat.

I know you have been kicked out of Saudi from your labor job that’s why you Saudi is now sour where you spent 20 years to make some living that you couldn’t make in Pakistan.

Plus before posting these pictures saying as selling woman you should know the difference between transferring guardianship to another person who can’t fulfill the contract of hiring.

Below is the transition of your shared Twitter post. Shame on a f**ker like you who are making fun of a hard working woman who is trying to change financial condition of her family instead of your child producing machines aka woman’s.

Name: Nasima
Nationality: Bangladeshi
Religion: - Muslim
Salary:- 900
Reason for waiver: - I got a mission abroad
The advantages of the worker: - Cleanliness and no defects
How many months does she work: 4 and a half months
City: Dammam for your understanding

From 2022 transferring of guardianship without the girl’s consent is prohibited and the girl can change her job at will as well.

Plus it was already discussed with Saudi Government to double the salary of the Saudi maids of Bangladeshi origin!

বাংলাদেশি গৃহকর্মীদের বেতন সউদীতে দ্বিগুণ হচ্ছে​

Don't know. Don't care.

Then don’t say Bangladesh has no infrastructure or investing in it. Talk in this topic only after having idea.

You are talking as if Bangladeshi woman’s are the ones who works in Saudi. It’s woman’s from your country work as well beside from Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, North Africa, Africa etc works as well.

You are talking about goat!! A goat price is more than your woman who are just like child producing machine sitting at home. How many of your man as well earns more than 56500 PKR! Those man’s like you are also less expensive than goat.

I know you have been kicked out of Saudi from your labor job that’s why you Saudi is now sour where you spent 20 years to make some living that you couldn’t make in Pakistan.

Plus before posting these pictures saying as selling woman you should know the difference between transferring guardianship to another person who can’t fulfill the contract of hiring.

Below is the transition of your shared Twitter post. Shame on a f**ker like you who are making fun of a hard working woman who is trying to change financial condition of her family instead of your child producing machines aka woman’s.

Name: Nasima
Nationality: Bangladeshi
Religion: - Muslim
Salary:- 900
Reason for waiver: - I got a mission abroad
The advantages of the worker: - Cleanliness and no defects
How many months does she work: 4 and a half months
City: Dammam for your understanding

From 2022 transferring of guardianship without the girl’s consent is prohibited and the girl can change her job at will as well.

Plus it was already discussed with Saudi Government to double the salary of the Saudi maids of Bangladeshi origin!

বাংলাদেশি গৃহকর্মীদের বেতন সউদীতে দ্বিগুণ হচ্ছে​

Then don’t say Bangladesh has no infrastructure or investing in it. Talk in this topic only after having idea.
no its not our women did not work there . we did not send women for work as maids ether . in fact paksitan and gulf countries have no agreement to hire single women . this is specifically for you .no one want this kind of women empowerment here . i better go break the stones rather send my women to work 5000km away alone . maids live in the houses where they work . these rooms are smaller then DOG rooms we have here in Islamabad

Pakistani goats maybe more expensive than a BD female......

But you people can not afford either....
let me tell you its long history of karachi where bengali women sale for few thousands . its been ages now . and no i am not trolling .

no its not our women did not work there . we did not send women for work as maids ether . in fact paksitan and gulf countries have no agreement to hire single women . this is specifically for you .no one want this kind of women empowerment here . i better go break the stones rather send my women to work 5000km away alone . maids live in the houses where they work . these rooms are smaller then DOG rooms we have here in Islamabad

let me tell you its long history of karachi where bengali women sale for few thousands . its been ages now . and no i am not trolling .

Don’t talk like f**lers:

Saudi Arabia to allow domestic labour from 8 more countries​

Recruitment is currently allowed from 16 countries including India, Pakistan, Philippines

Employment of domestic workers in Saudi Arabia is currently allowed from the Philippines, Niger, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Mauritania, Uganda, Eritrea, South Africa, Madagascar, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Mali and Kenya.

Before talking about room make some money to pay bills. Your pocket is empty!

Don’t talk like f**lers:

Saudi Arabia to allow domestic labour from 8 more countries​

Recruitment is currently allowed from 16 countries including India, Pakistan, Philippines

Employment of domestic workers in Saudi Arabia is currently allowed from the Philippines, Niger, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Mauritania, Uganda, Eritrea, South Africa, Madagascar, Uzbekistan, Cambodia, Mali and Kenya.

Before talking about room make some money to pay bills. Your pocket is empty!
you are plain stupid

domestic labor include many professions idiot

driver
gardener
housekeepers
security guards at homes
maids

all these include domestic labors . almost half of saudi arabia have pakistani house drivers .

What is domestic worker in Saudi Arabia?

Image result for domestic labor  professions

In Saudi Arabia, domestic workers are those who provide domestic service directly or indirectly to the employer and his/her family members. These include household service workers, private drivers, gardeners, house security guards, and other similar jobs.

Back
Top Bottom